Dear Doggies

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:41 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:My wrist hasn’t set straight and I don’t have full movement.
I can’t wave or wank.


That doesn't sound good. Is it temporary?


no, she's a permanent wanker.


None wanker* unwanker? Exwanker?

I think it’s permanent. I dunno. I’m going to up my physio and see if I can force the movement like I did with the other bends.

But look! It’s skew whiff!


Why are you going to your physio? That looks decidedly malunited.

Go back to your GP and get a referral asap!
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 7794
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Since we are talking about trauma I had a very unpleasant experience last week.

I'm haunted by it.

I didn't get any wasabi with my sushi roll from Waitrose so I had to eat it without. Wasabi-less sushi. It's just not right.
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 7794
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:Since we are talking about trauma I had a very unpleasant experience last week.

I'm haunted by it.

I didn't get any wasabi with my sushi roll from Waitrose so I had to eat it without. Wasabi-less sushi. It's just not right.


They don't actually use wasabi.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83389
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Since we are talking about trauma I had a very unpleasant experience last week.

I'm haunted by it.

I didn't get any wasabi with my sushi roll from Waitrose so I had to eat it without. Wasabi-less sushi. It's just not right.


They don't actually use wasabi.


Who, Waitrose?

When did that happen? I will never shop there again.
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 7794
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby Sundaze » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:17 pm

I have no willpower
I just ate a whole bag of kinder choco-bons in one go
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 am

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Sundaze wrote:I have no willpower
I just ate a whole bag of kinder choco-bons in one go

I used to do things like that - now I have Type II diabetes - life is fun, isn't it? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29150
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby Sundaze » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm

McAz wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I have no willpower
I just ate a whole bag of kinder choco-bons in one go

I used to do things like that - now I have Type II diabetes - life is fun, isn't it? :gigglesnshit:


Wow...thanks for the insight :yikes:
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 am

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Sundaze wrote:
McAz wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I have no willpower
I just ate a whole bag of kinder choco-bons in one go

I used to do things like that - now I have Type II diabetes - life is fun, isn't it? :gigglesnshit:


Wow...thanks for the insight :yikes:

Next time, eat half a bag - for twice as long. :smilin:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29150
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:28 pm

McAz wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
McAz wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I have no willpower
I just ate a whole bag of kinder choco-bons in one go

I used to do things like that - now I have Type II diabetes - life is fun, isn't it? :gigglesnshit:


Wow...thanks for the insight :yikes:

Next time, eat half a bag - for twice as long. :smilin:


That was Fat Club on Little Britain :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83389
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby dis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:33 pm

I've just fell on my arse trying to get the washing in because it's raining and I stood on the dog, who shat it and bolted, then the cat bolted and knocked a plant pot over so I've got mud and teracotta pot everywhere.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
McAz wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I have no willpower
I just ate a whole bag of kinder choco-bons in one go

I used to do things like that - now I have Type II diabetes - life is fun, isn't it? :gigglesnshit:


Wow...thanks for the insight :yikes:

Next time, eat half a bag - for twice as long. :smilin:


That was Fat Club on Little Britain :mrgreen:

Careful, that was run by Ting Tong in disguise. :ooer:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29150
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby banana chewits » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:36 pm

dis wrote:I've just fell on my arse trying to get the washing in because it's raining and I stood on the dog, who shat it and bolted, then the cat bolted and knocked a plant pot over so I've got mud and teracotta pot everywhere.


try a garden stool or a little step ladder next time.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby Cat Breath » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Claire hasn't started a thread about me, am I that obtuse? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Cat Breath
 

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby dis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm

banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:I've just fell on my arse trying to get the washing in because it's raining and I stood on the dog, who shat it and bolted, then the cat bolted and knocked a plant pot over so I've got mud and teracotta pot everywhere.


try a garden stool or a little step ladder next time.


I was hobbling on stones with bare feet, that was the problem. :bawlin: They are still smarting. :mrgreen:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby banana chewits » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:10 pm

dis wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:I've just fell on my arse trying to get the washing in because it's raining and I stood on the dog, who shat it and bolted, then the cat bolted and knocked a plant pot over so I've got mud and teracotta pot everywhere.


try a garden stool or a little step ladder next time.


I was hobbling on stones with bare feet, that was the problem. :bawlin: They are still smarting. :mrgreen:


scoob. :wubbers:
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron_Silver and 22 guests