DS thread #100

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #100

Postby jra » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jra wrote:Anyone would think I'm a serial killer.

Do you ever miss DS?

Jra don't exaggerate, nobody thinks your a killer, just a bit creepy and weird. But it seems even your 'buddy' Jason couldn't get you out of the shit last time.

I'm not creepy or weird. :thumbsup: Not that it matters one jot whether some people on here think I am or don't believe me. As for Jason, where does all that come from? Jason isn't my buddy for a start. Do you think I would expect him to get me out of the shit, whatever that was, presumably being banned from DS?

At least you and others have little new ammunition from DS to beat me with. I don't take anything a cowardly anonymous keyboard warrior guest says on here too seriously, as they wouldn't say these things to people IRL.

BIB. It's an expression, not to be taken literally.

Jason was only nice to you initially as he felt sorry for you, having undergone a similar lifestyle and personal failings. However you pushed him to far in the end and your following him about in every post was getting tiresome and sleazy.

That's just lies. Not only that, it's extremely patronizing. :dafinger: What's so fucking marvelous about you then, you condescending little shit.
jra

Postby Fletch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Nosey Guesty wrote:So what is this -re-toasted forum or what-ever-it's-called?? I see JPnumbertwat has found a new home from the locked
retarded thread. The man just can't help himself. :trollface:

Were you the one banned for being nosy after one post? :gigglesnshit:

For those that don't know, there were a few forums similar to Dogs some years ago and there existed an almost permanent forum war with one or another, sometimes all of them. Even had banned people holding discussions via two different forums. :pmsl:

claire was as much a part of that as many others and had a forum herself at one time. It's now been relaunched after a bit of poaching and an orchestrated anti admin campaign because someone's nose was out of joint over the appointment.

It was all quite novel back then but is just tedious and 'childish' :gigglesnshit: now.

Once the novelty wears off, they will be back. Dogs has outlasted the lot of them and set the trend for guest posting. The original is still the best. :yess:

*I have also been a rebel but those days are over now. :artist:
Fletch

Postby jra » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what is this whole JRA/Jason thing

it's like the one direction oddbods that are conviced Liam and Harry are getting it on - Larrys?

Its about Jason being too nice for his own good trying to support what he sees as a vulnerable forum member and getting it thrown back in his face. He did the same with samthefootball more recently.

Jason has already said it's a lood of bollox, so maybe time for you to get off the bullshit train.
jra

Postby Fletch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 pm

oops, posted smack in the middle of jra's block post booking. :shame:
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:01 pm

oh fletch

you've ruined the flow
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what is this whole JRA/Jason thing

it's like the one direction oddbods that are conviced Liam and Harry are getting it on - Larrys?

Its about Jason being too nice for his own good trying to support what he sees as a vulnerable forum member and getting it thrown back in his face. He did the same with samthefootball more recently.

I must have missed this little saga. How did jra throw it back in Jason's face, what did he say exactly?

Handbags at dawn, that kind of thing?

It's made up you daft sod. Not only my opinion but Jason's as well.
jra

Postby Fletch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:oh fletch

you've ruined the flow

i know, disgraceful. I'm so ashamed, still there's always tomorrow to look forward to. :ooer:
Fletch

Postby Nosey Guesty » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Fletch wrote:
Nosey Guesty wrote:So what is this -re-toasted forum or what-ever-it's-called?? I see JPnumbertwat has found a new home from the locked

For those that don't know, there were a few forums similar to Dogs some years ago and there existed an almost permanent forum war with one or another, sometimes all of them. Even had banned people holding discussions via two different forums. :pmsl:

claire was as much a part of that as many others and had a forum herself at one time. It's now been relaunched after a bit of poaching and an orchestrated anti admin campaign because someone's nose was out of joint over the appointment.

It was all quite novel back then but is just tedious and 'childish' :gigglesnshit: now.

Once the novelty wears off, they will be back. Dogs has outlasted the lot of them and set the trend for guest posting. The original is still the best. :yess:

Hello fletch, thanks for this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

But you didn't say what the name of the forum is. And no, i wasn't the one who got banned after only post.

Thanks

PS - love the tache BTW...... :thumbsup:
Nosey Guesty

Postby jra » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:Jra would be in the dick pic thread if he wasn't banned.

Alright there spineless coward. :whogives: That so lame, I'd be embarrassed. Is that the best you can come up with. : yawn : x100

More predictable and boring trolling. Another epic fail.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Fletch wrote:oops, posted smack in the middle of jra's block post booking. :shame:

Block posting, sue me.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:Jra would be in the dick pic thread if he wasn't banned.

There’s a dick pic thread?

Not THAT kind of dick pic!! :mrgreen:

I believe jra is guilty of sending dick pics and he once sent them to the poster Jasonwatkins when they went through the bi phase.

Don't you guys ever get bored trolling me. Have you really absolutely nothing better to do? :again?:
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:

Kizzie has found a new home too. The same Kizzie who hates this thread ever going off-topic and who always says reading forum arguments bores her and makes her feel ill.

But she soon flew right into the thick of the latest gossip and bitching in the new Bread place.

I don't think there's ever been a forum she doesn't know about. Strange person.

:link:

Postby Helena » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Fletch wrote:

Thank you for this, I hadn't a baldy clue what was going on :doomed:
Helena

Postby Cobs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Exclusive Cyndi Lauper pix!
Cobs

Postby Helena » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:39 pm

Cobs wrote:Exclusive Cyndi Lauper pix!

Still got a crush then? :leer:
Helena