HobbitFeet wrote:I think I preferred the whole mum/vagina combo

It’s #6 on the takeaway menu.

So I’ve heard.

with a side of crab

Mayo?
Nucks

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:20 pm

there's only me here at the moment and I need to go out, are you two bellends legends going to behave?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:22 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:there's only me here at the moment and I need to go out, are you two bellends legends going to behave?

I think I speak for the both of us when I say no, we certainly will not...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:there's only me here at the moment and I need to go out, are you two bellends legends going to behave?

I think I speak for the both of us when I say no, we certainly will not...

good lads
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:I'm not 48.. Im 45...

Middle aged, then.

Where I live, I'm considered a medical miracle!!!

Most cunts my age round here are on the other side of the grass....

My Dr says I've got the body of a 20 year old.... Dean I've set this up for you, its a fucking tap in!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:24 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
she's not 68 stone :yikes:

Fucking close...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:My wrist hasn’t set straight and I don’t have full movement.
I can’t wave or wank.

That doesn't sound good. Is it temporary?

no, she's a permanent wanker.

None wanker* unwanker? Exwanker?

I think it’s permanent. I dunno. I’m going to up my physio and see if I can force the movement like I did with the other bends.

But look! It’s skew whiff!

You need to get that reset NN, and don't let the doctor tell you otherwise. Go for a second opinion if he does.

Postby Dimples » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I have a grey hair.

:bawlin:

I have nothing but grey hair :ooer:

I’ve got loads. :gigglesnshit: But some of it blends in as I’m slightly blonde.

I’m slightly annoyed today as my hospital appointment amounted to a doctor asking me a few questions about my heart palpitation episode 2 weeks ago, he took my blood pressure and listened to my heart and lungs for a few seconds. This could have been done by my GP without me missing a day of work. :again?: I’m supposed to return at a future date to get fitted with a 24 hr ECG monitor thing. Not sure why they couldn’t have done that today. That’s the NHS efficiency in action for you.

Maybe all the monitors are currently in use. Hope all is well though. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I have a grey hair.

:bawlin:

I have nothing but grey hair :ooer:

I’ve got loads. :gigglesnshit: But some of it blends in as I’m slightly blonde.

I’m slightly annoyed today as my hospital appointment amounted to a doctor asking me a few questions about my heart palpitation episode 2 weeks ago, he took my blood pressure and listened to my heart and lungs for a few seconds. This could have been done by my GP without me missing a day of work. :again?: I’m supposed to return at a future date to get fitted with a 24 hr ECG monitor thing. Not sure why they couldn’t have done that today. That’s the NHS efficiency in action for you.

I think that it looks really elegant in shoulder length hair especially mixed with blonde :drool:

I just keep re-doing the blonde. One day I hope to have enough grey to be pure white though.
Dimples

Postby megaera » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:56 pm

I'd love a Mallen streak.
megaera

Postby dis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 pm

megaera wrote:I'd love a Mallen streak.

My mum had one of them, jet black hair and pure white. It started in her teens, It was amazing looking.
dis

Postby megaera » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:02 pm

dis wrote:
megaera wrote:I'd love a Mallen streak.

My mum had one of them, jet black hair and pure white. It started in her teens, It was amazing looking.

Ah, I bet it was!
megaera

Postby Dimples » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Trapper John wrote:Several years ago I bought my grandson one of those little xylophones with the coloured wooden key blocks and the two little wooden clonker sticks with ball ends.

Anyway, it kept finding it's way back to my house in his bag every time he stayed with me because it drove his mum and dad mad, so I ended up hiding it coz it drove me nuts as well.

So I found it the other day and thought I can give this to my granddaughter even though she's only 8 months old, partly as an act of revenge.

On Sunday I presented it to her without anyone knowing and she started banging away on it to my great amusement. After a small row with my daughter who said she was too young for it saying she could poke herself in the eye with the sticks and pointing out the box said 'for 3 years and up', I won out because baby and I were having so much fun with it.

That was until she went for an unexpected bash on the keys and the sharp end of the stick went right into my eye before I had a chance to even blink my eyes closed, the pain was excruciating.

Now my sight is a bit blurred sometimes and my eye feels like it has grit in it all the time, it waters constantly and it sort of aches too. I've tried optrex and that hurts even more.

I reckon it's scratched my eyeball, will it heal itself or should I see someone? it's still a bit bloodshot but it feels a little better today.

Sounds like it might be a corneal abrasion, which as you have discovered can be very painful. It might be a good idea to get it checked out. Most corneal abrasions are pretty superficial, as you've usually only damaged the epithelial layer of cells... but if it was a hard hit that you took, it might be a little deeper. Best to know for sure, as you can end up with corneal scarring which can impair your vision.

They might put a few drops of a special fluorescent dye into your eye, as this shows any corneal damage.

At the risk of being melodramatic, the other significant risk is retinal detachment which can result from a blow to the eye... so I think it might be best to be on the safe side. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:07 pm

OK, I've got this thing with my hands.

I shift a lot of cardboard during the working day and it obviously robs my hands of natural oils. I use O`Keefe's hand cream every morning but when I'm off I don't and my hands are like butterfly's wings. What do I do?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms