The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Big Threads

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:04 am

Dean wrote:
You want me to try hard? I’ve been quite reserved since ive been back, but for some reason you’ve been on my on case. I don’t even know who you are. But from now on you’ll be my pet project on here. I can’t stand two faced cunts like you that act all nice and shit stir and bitch in private. You might as well start a thread on ReTarded now about how much of a bastard I am...

Been on your case for slut shaming, yeah, been on your case for going after different posters to a degree that is really not rational or fun, yes that too. Why would I feed your fragile ego by starting a thread? You sad, sad man. I bitched about you and I've bitched to your face. Who did you bitch about on Burbles? That was closed wasn't it. So apart from being a sad sack you are also a hypocrite... I haven't bitched about a single person I am nice to on here. Special project by a special person. It was only a matter of time and that you dislike me is quite the honour. :cuppaT:
MG2

Postby Dean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:05 am

MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:
You want me to try hard? I’ve been quite reserved since ive been back, but for some reason you’ve been on my on case. I don’t even know who you are. But from now on you’ll be my pet project on here. I can’t stand two faced cunts like you that act all nice and shit stir and bitch in private. You might as well start a thread on ReTarded now about how much of a bastard I am...

Been on your case for slut shaming, yeah, been on your case for going after different posters to a degree that is really not rational or fun, yes that too. Why would I feed your fragile ego by starting a thread? You sad, sad man. I bitched about you and I've bitched to your face. Who did you bitch about on Burbles? That was closed wasn't it. So apart from being a sad sack you are also a hypocrite... I haven't bitched about a single person I am nice to on here. Special project by a special person. It was only a matter of time and that you dislike me is quite the honour. :cuppaT:

I hope you’ve covered all your tracks... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:11 am

Dean wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:

I hope you’ve covered all your tracks... :thumbsup:

No tracks to cover this time around. But thanks for the warning. You big tough guy, you.
MG2

Postby dis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 am

I am pished oot ma heid, listening to lemonjelly - song for jack and thinking who really really gives an actual fuck in the scheme of things...no me

Get with the programme and no gie a fuck unless you actually give a fuck and if you do then Is the time to bother your arse.

Thank you.

Good night and may your Gods go with you :wubbers:
dis

Postby dis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:30 am

:hap: :hap:
dis

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 am

dis wrote:I am pished oot ma heid, listening to lemonjelly - song for jack and thinking who really really gives an actual fuck in the scheme of things...no me

Get with the programme and no gie a fuck unless you actually give a fuck and if you do then Is the time to bother your arse.

Thank you.

You don't half talk sense when not talking sense, dis. Enjoy your sleep! :wubbers:
MG2

Postby dis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:40 am

MG2 wrote:
dis wrote:I am pished oot ma heid, listening to lemonjelly - song for jack and thinking who really really gives an actual fuck in the scheme of things...no me

Thank you.

You don't half talk sense when not talking sense, dis. Enjoy your sleep! :wubbers:

Innit, it’s my gift.

I’m no for sleeping yet, velvet underground now.

The goodnight may your gods go with you was pure dramatics.

Take care lass and mind...you’re better that no-one and no-one is better than you..unless they are an utter bastard, or me. :wink:

Pale blue eyes is the song I am on atm :wubbers:
dis

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:52 am

Cheer yourself up with "The Gift".
McAz

Postby dis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 am

McAz wrote:Cheer yourself up with "The Gift".

Ah McAz already been there :smilin:
dis

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:01 am

dis, perhaps you might enjoy this one :)

Fits the latest subject

Holly
Site Admin

Postby dis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:06 am

Holly wrote:dis, perhaps you might enjoy this one :)

Fits the latest subject

Hiya Holly, nice to see you here. How’s things with you? you’re always here when I’m not (normally)

Things have went a bit woo hoo lately, it’s good to see you still about x
Last edited by dis on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
dis

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:06 am

@ Guest, please lets not derail this thread any longer. You can re-post your comment in another thread if you like :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:09 am

dis wrote:

Fits the latest subject

Hiya Holly, nice to see you here. How’s things with you?you’re always here when I’m not (normally)

Hiya dis :Hiya:

I'm always about (unless I'm not ) :gigglesnshit: but sometimes I just stay in the background.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby dis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:16 am

Holly wrote:
dis wrote:

Fits the latest subject

Hiya Holly, nice to see you here. How’s things with you?you’re always here when I’m not (normally)

Hiya dis :Hiya:

I'm always about (unless I'm not ) :gigglesnshit: but sometimes I just stay in the background.

I don’t blame you, you’ve got your heid screwed on right as far as I can see, can’t be easy modding here. I think you do a grand job, folk will say I am sooking up but I’m no arsed, credit where it’s due.

I always think it must be weird for you on a different time doing the modding.
dis

Postby Nucks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:39 am

Anyone seeing these memes about tilapia fish on Facebook a lot recently?

I always go to snopes to check on stuff like that, sure enough it’s mostly bullshit.

Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive