Dear Doggies

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dear Doggies

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:24 am

George wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I’ve just gone downstairs to see what the fuck the crinkling noise is. The dogs settling down on a nest of plastic wrappers.
The ones that were wrapped around a weeks worth of raw meat.

She’s demolished 15kg of meat within a couple of hours.

What the fuck.

My OH’s aunt won a huge turkey in a raffle, she went to put it in the oven and wondered why it felt even heavier, she found the cat inside the carcass :mrgreen:

it's just as well she checked!
banana chewits

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:07 am

Nucks wrote:When I was a kid, my father put a frozen turkey in the kitchen sink to thaw overnight. We had a wooden cutting board that fit over the sink so figured it would be safe. By morning, the board had been pushed aside and our husky/shepherd dog and our ginger tomcat were fast asleep on the floor with guts fit to burst, Turkey carcass nearly picked clean. We think it was a team effort.

:gigglesnshit:

Christ - did they neck it while it was still frozen??! :yikes:

My 2 never counter surf, cos they lay-deez :snooty: :snooty: (...that's the theory anyway)
Vam

Postby Nucks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Vam wrote:
Nucks wrote:When I was a kid, my father put a frozen turkey in the kitchen sink to thaw overnight. We had a wooden cutting board that fit over the sink so figured it would be safe. By morning, the board had been pushed aside and our husky/shepherd dog and our ginger tomcat were fast asleep on the floor with guts fit to burst, Turkey carcass nearly picked clean. We think it was a team effort.

Christ - did they neck it while it was still frozen??! :yikes:

My 2 never counter surf, cos they lay-deez :snooty: :snooty: (...that's the theory anyway)

I don’t recall even thinking about such things at that age. :gigglesnshit: Father was most unimpressed though. :snooty:
Nucks

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 pm

George wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I’ve just gone downstairs to see what the fuck the crinkling noise is. The dogs settling down on a nest of plastic wrappers.

What the fuck.

My OH’s aunt won a huge turkey in a raffle, she went to put it in the oven and wondered why it felt even heavier, she found the cat inside the carcass :mrgreen:

:yikes: Cheeky little bleeder was very lucky.
Junglejayne

Postby George » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
George wrote:

What the fuck.

There is a little more to the story, the turkey was so big that she could close the door properly so kept rotating the turkey. Strangely, those that knew the whole story declined turkey
George

Postby Nucks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 pm

George wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
George wrote:

What the fuck.

There is a little more to the story, the turkey was so big that she could close the door properly so kept rotating the turkey. Strangely, those that knew the whole story declined turkey

Nucks

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Nucks wrote:
George wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
George wrote:

What the fuck.

I literally cried when he got it stuck on his head :pmsl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby George » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Nucks wrote:
George wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
George wrote:

What the fuck.

:mrgreen: love that
George

Postby Nucks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:
George wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
George wrote:My OH’s aunt won a huge turkey in a raffle, she went to put it in the oven and wondered why it felt even heavier, she found the cat inside the carcass :mrgreen:

I

I literally cried when he got it stuck on his head :pmsl:

And his girlfriend asks, “have you got the turkey on?”

:haha:
Nucks

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:18 pm

BUDGIE wrote:

My Dr says I've got the body of a 20 year old....

Budgie's doctor!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Rockstar

Postby Nucks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Rockstar wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Budgie's doctor!

Gandalf Stormcrow, M.D. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Rockstar wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Budgie's doctor!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dr Jaffe?

Punk

Postby Olivia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:23 am

I know this thread is in jest but unfortunately for me this one is real :bawlin: :bawlin:

I’ve made a complete fool of myself getting a little intimate in private chat with someone on another forum that I’ve known for a long time and trust. Now that person has been publishing copies of what has been said on other sites. :bawlin: :bawlin:

What to do ?//
Olivia

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:28 am

Olivia wrote:I know this thread is in jest but unfortunately for me this one is real :bawlin: :bawlin:

I’ve made a complete fool of myself getting a little intimate in private chat with someone on another forum that I’ve known for a long time and trust. Now that person has been publishing copies of what has been said on other sites. :bawlin: :bawlin:

What to do ?//

Welcome to forumland.

Unfortunately there is little that you can do other than ignore it and don't do it again. Sorry.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 am

Olivia wrote:I know this thread is in jest but unfortunately for me this one is real :bawlin: :bawlin:

What to do ?//

Before we help you...One needs to know...Is it arousing intimate or creepy intimate?
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms