DS thread #100

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #100

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:34 pm

McAz wrote:You have a strange idea of what is posh.

Well, not Reading or Slough.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Someone said a while ago they expected Bass55 to be a sock account. Well I was just looking at her post history wondering why she has been avoiding the politics forum when I noticed her apologising for a post she made 'earlier' in a thread but upon looking there isn't any other post that could cause offence by her in the thread unless the mods deleted it. Looks to me she/he may have forgot which account they were logged in under and fucked up. eyebrow

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Guest wrote:

Or Staines - any more? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Fletch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:42 pm

McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
North West, unless he's relocated after doing time. Does Newbury area have a prison? :dunno:

Several within 30 miles.

Maybe staying at hostel for probation/resettlement reasons. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
North West, unless he's relocated after doing time. Does Newbury area have a prison? :dunno:

Several within 30 miles.

Possibly - I picked up the location (and more) from a track of a confirmed sock - people are generally less careful with socks.
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:47 pm

McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Several within 30 miles.

Possibly - I picked up the location (and more) from a track of a confirmed sock - people are generally less careful with socks.

Is that even legal? And, perhaps slightly obsessive?

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Several within 30 miles.

Is that even legal? And, perhaps slightly obsessive?

No and no.
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:53 pm

McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Several within 30 miles.

What there is in Newbury is a hostel called Two Saints where homeless, drug abusers and alcoholics, or those too fucked up to be housed, live. Quite often they go there from all over England for rehabilitation, but rehabilitation rarely occurs.

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:01 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Several within 30 miles.

What there is in Newbury is a hostel called Two Saints where homeless, drug abusers and alcoholics, or those too fucked up to be housed, live. Quite often they go there from all over England for rehabilitation, but rehabilitation rarely occurs.

Hasn't worked in this case - Viper's always been a lying cock.
McAz

Postby Me Again » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:06 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:seriously Olivia not even 20 posts in and you're thick enough to use an IP you used as viper

If someone's using a public proxy or Tor exit nodes it's possible that others have already posted from the same IP address, making it look like the same person is doing it. Don't know if that's the case here, just highlighting the possibility.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Me Again wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:seriously Olivia not even 20 posts in and you're thick enough to use an IP you used as viper

If someone's using a public proxy or Tor exit nodes it's possible that others have already posted from the same IP address, making it look like the same person is doing it. Don't know if that's the case here, just highlighting the possibility.

:pmsl: :pmsl:

I bet you that he is crying in the laps of his new friends. :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or Staines - any more? :dunno:

Yeah semen stains.

Postby Me Again » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl:

I bet you that he is crying in the laps of his new friends. :pmsl:

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
Me Again

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Me Again wrote:

If you use Opera Mini on your phone (it uses less data) it uses a proxy and I have visited sites using that browser and been told I'm banned.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:29 pm

duplicate post.
Ray of Sunshine

Previous

Return to The Archive