Wizzy's Question Time

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:16 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Corbyn hasn't promised the Earth though. His policies are all used - every single one - successfully in Europe. In fact, most are used in Germany, a country we aspire to be like. When has he said he wouldn't be elected, he ran for PM last year...

What about Corbyn's policy on Brexit?
The biggest issue facing the UK today
ABSTAIN
Do you think that's a good policy?

Abstain isn't Corbyn's policy on Brexit.

But why let facts get in the way of boring, repetitive falsehoods, eh Mungo ?
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:17 am

MungoBrush wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Corbyn hasn't promised the Earth though. His policies are all used - every single one - successfully in Europe. In fact, most are used in Germany, a country we aspire to be like. When has he said he wouldn't be elected, he ran for PM last year...

What about Corbyn's policy to raid the road building budget to give away free bus passes to under-25's
Cost: £1.4 billion

Absolutely, as previously stated.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:21 am

MungoBrush wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

What about Corbyn's policy on Trident?
He wants to scrap it
Labour party says keep it
Do you back Corbyn or Labour on that policy?

Corbyn. It has no viable targets. However, I am pragmatic enough to realise that if the Labour Party policy differs in this case, so be it. You will be claiming next that Tories are united behind various policies such as Brexit.....
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:23 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

What about Corbyn's policy on Brexit?
The biggest issue facing the UK today
ABSTAIN

Abstain isn't Corbyn's policy on Brexit.

But why let facts get in the way of boring, repetitive falsehoods, eh Mungo ?

Because they are FACTS:

"Jeremy Corbyn suffers biggest Brexit rebellion as six Labour frontbenchers resign and dozens defy party whip
Nearly 90 Labour MPs went against Mr Corbyn's instruction to abstain on a Lords amendment to keep Britain in the European Economic Area after Brexit"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 97741.html
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:39 am

It wasn't a POLICY - it was a SINGLE VOTE.

Corbyn backs the UK being in a permanent customs union with the EU.

This would avoid the need for a "hard border" in Northern Ireland and ensure free-flowing trade for business.

That's POLICY.
Cannydc

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:27 am

Personally, I make good use of the ignore list :)

As stated, Corbyn's policies are sensible and used throughout the EU and wider-world to great success. If somebody could point to a specific policy which hasn't already been tried, then please do so and we can discuss it. Until then your view "it won't work" doesn't hold much water.
Gigabit

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:01 am

Cannydc wrote:It wasn't a POLICY - it was a SINGLE VOTE.

This would avoid the need for a "hard border" in Northern Ireland and ensure free-flowing trade for business.

That's POLICY.

You must have a very short memory
When I get time I will document for you all of the Brexit policy backflips that Corbyn has done since last years election manifesto.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:51 am

MungoBrush wrote:

That's POLICY.

When I get time I will document for you all of the Brexit policy backflips that Corbyn has done since last years election manifesto.

Don't bother - your inability to distinguish between overriding policy and the required outcome from a single, nuanced vote marks you in the same column as the idiot Vipers 'Labour anti-Semite' drones. That is, you either genuinely don't understand the issue, or you are deliberately falsifying events to troll or whatever. Either way, it's the ignore button.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Cannydc wrote:...you either genuinely don't understand the issue, or you are deliberately falsifying events to troll or whatever. Either way, it's the ignore button.

Mungo = Viper = Tory Troll.

Both purport to have degrees though both are as thick as mince.
Both spam Semen Staines propaganda.
Both obsessed with Corbyn.
Both posted anti-Semite/racist hate.

Coincidence?
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

That's POLICY.

Don't bother - your inability to distinguish between overriding policy and the required outcome from a single, nuanced vote marks you in the same column as the idiot Vipers 'Labour anti-Semite' drones. That is, you either genuinely don't understand the issue, or you are deliberately falsifying events to troll or whatever. Either way, it's the ignore button.

So don’t bother because you can’t deal with facts that make you uncomfortable
Facts that are in the public domain
Facts that show up Corbyns spineless Brexit stance
The latest of which is ABSTAIN
MungoBrush

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

The left have always had a bit of backbone when they point their views across, and it always ensured debate was healthy and interesting. But now, it's just shout shout shout and if you say anything I don't like, I'll put you on ignore. You wouldn't hack it on Trifle gigabit, we have no ignore facility!
wizzywick

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:44 pm

Tory Scum! :shoot:

Guest was slacking so I thought I'd better step in.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:12 pm

wizzywick wrote:Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

The left have always had a bit of backbone when they point their views across, and it always ensured debate was healthy and interesting. But now, it's just shout shout shout and if you say anything I don't like, I'll put you on ignore. You wouldn't hack it on Trifle gigabit, we have no ignore facility!

Excuse me? I treated you with nothing but respect, I didn't say you're on the ignore list. You've gone off on one for literally no reason.
Gigabit

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Gigabit wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

Excuse me? I treated you with nothing but respect, I didn't say you're on the ignore list. You've gone off on one for literally no reason.

Snap !!

I haven't even spoken to Wizz, but seems I'm one of 'the gang of merry men'.... or maybe not ?
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Get back in your box wizzyprick.

No one has been rude to you, the Tory scum troll Mungo has got the replies that he deserved. :hand:

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs