Corbyn and Brexit

Re: Corbyn and Brexit

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:16 pm

Cannydc wrote:Danny Dyer sums it up perfectly

https://twitter.com/cjsnowdon/status/10 ... 1188310017

He was sitting next to Jeremy later in the program before the ad break, they were deep in conversation!

:cool:

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Have to disagree Fletch.
This was not a vote.
The deception used was of a whole new order and it's pretty clear why Airbus BMW Nissan won't want to work here under circumstances that were not spelled out to the people who will be thrown on the scrap heap.
Those who will make the most from this mass deception are already moving everything to do with their money making exploits out of the UK and advising others to follow suit.

Airbus spelt it out to their employees in graphic terms. So much so that many morons still thought it was Project Fear bollocks, and are NOW finally realising they will lose their jobs and homes after voting for cutting the nose from their face, they are clamouring for plastic surgery on their face. :gigglesnshit:
Punk

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:17 am

Whooosh...realityman here!

Corbyn will never be pm and Britain will leave the EU!...

Whooosh...

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Danny Dyer sums it up perfectly

https://twitter.com/cjsnowdon/status/10 ... 1188310017

He was sitting next to Jeremy later in the program before the ad break, they were deep in conversation!

:cool:

After Piers "Morgan" Moron's rant at the start I didn't bother to watch it. Once again cowardly May refused to go onto the show.
Punk

Postby Me Again » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:21 pm

This was not a vote.
The deception used was of a whole new order and it's pretty clear why Airbus BMW Nissan won't want to work here under circumstances that were not spelled out to the people who will be thrown on the scrap heap.
Those who will make the most from this mass deception are already moving everything to do with their money making exploits out of the UK and advising others to follow suit.

Yes, clearly the Brexit elite who live in Britain engineered Brexit so it would become harder to make money in Britain, because that would be financially beneficial for them... :off head:
Me Again

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Me Again wrote:
This was not a vote.

Yes, clearly the Brexit elite who live in Britain engineered Brexit so it would become harder to make money in Britain, because that would be financially beneficial for them... :off head:

They make money from Brexit, whether here or not.

And they will move that cash to wherever they can avoid tax easiest. And themselves if necessary.

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/nigel-f ... ort-pound/
Cannydc

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Me Again wrote:
This was not a vote.

One can make money from a stock market crash, the GBP crashing etc. If you don't think that it is possible then I suggest some reading on the subject. Or ask Mingobrush. He's a world leader on economics.
Punk

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:29 am

Punk wrote:One can make money from a stock market crash, the GBP crashing etc. If you don't think that it is possible then I suggest some reading on the subject. Or ask Mingobrush. He's a world leader on economics.

John McDonnell says he's planning to crash the £
Is he going to make money out of it?
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:48 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Punk wrote:One can make money from a stock market crash, the GBP crashing etc. If you don't think that it is possible then I suggest some reading on the subject. Or ask Mingobrush. He's a world leader on economics.

No he didn't.

So the second question is irrelevant.
Cannydc

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:33 am

MungoBrush wrote:

:link:

I can't find any reference to your claim. I can't answer 2nd question because an answer is dependent on the first question.
Punk

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs