Nurse arrested over baby deaths

Nurse arrested over baby deaths

Postby George » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:16 pm

A nurse has been arrested for murder regards 8 deaths of babies with a further 6 attempted murder. Although thankfully rare it seems that there are frequently many deaths before there are arrests.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... e-44696813
I wonder how much of this sort of thing goes on undetected
On top of the Gosford scandal too which was made worse as warnings were not listened to when concerns were raised.
George

Re: Nurse arrested over baby deaths

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:34 pm

I’m just watching this on the news.
How bloody awful. They are people you put so much trust in. It is always difficult to hear stories about them deliberately hurting you.
NastyNickers

Postby MG2 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:25 pm

I've wondered that too, George.

As NN said, we trust these people, it's horrific and those poor grieving parents. I can't even comprehend it.
MG2

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Munchausens by Proxy?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby TWAT » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:28 pm

The deleted thread about this on DS can still be viewed via google cached pages and it does make for some disturbing reading. The OP of the thread basically saying that her partner was aware of what was going on and that the NHS was covering it up.

It's too much of a coincidence to be about any other apparent baby serial killer ..
TWAT

Postby MG2 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:15 pm

TWATkins wrote:The deleted thread about this on DS can still be viewed via google cached pages and it does make for some disturbing reading. The OP of the thread basically saying that her partner was aware of what was going on and that the NHS was covering it up.

It's too much of a coincidence to be about any other apparent baby serial killer ..

I remember reading that. You're right it was disturbing as. Well it's all out now.
MG2

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:18 pm

Doctor and nurses do cover for each other (like the police do) but I hope they didn't in this case.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:16 pm

TWATkins wrote:The deleted thread about this on DS can still be viewed via google cached pages and it does make for some disturbing reading. The OP of the thread basically saying that her partner was aware of what was going on and that the NHS was covering it up.

Hunt in complete denial again. :smilin:
Punk

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Oh shit aye! I forgot about that thread! That is really strange. Eugh.

Can you link the coaches thread please Jason? I can’t sodding find it.
NastyNickers

Postby TWAT » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:15 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

If you mean cached instead of coaches, it's already gone. i only found it by googling "digital spy forums killing babies" because I remembered that "killing babies" was in the thread title. makes you wonder if hearst (or even the police) submitted some kind of takedown request to google for it considering the circumstances.
TWAT

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:43 pm

So, the nurse has been released on bail.

Unusual, I would have thought, for someone alleged to have committed several murders.

I also wonder why so many are prepared to apportion guilt so quickly, and while not in full possession of the facts...
Cannydc

Postby Me Again » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:11 pm

TWATkins wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

If you mean cached instead of coaches, it's already gone. i only found it by googling "digital spy forums killing babies" because I remembered that "killing babies" was in the thread title. makes you wonder if hearst (or even the police) submitted some kind of takedown request to google for it considering the circumstances.

Bing to the rescue https://www.bing.com/search?q=porky42+d ... 29AA5D2B40

Poor old Bing, what do you do when the name of your biggest competitor becomes the verb for internet searches :(
Me Again

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:16 pm

TWATkins wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I did mean cached. I’m having autocorrect issue today.

Blimey, they got rid of that quickly. I did browse the bread but I didn’t read it properly. I wish I had now. I think. Maybe not.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Cannydc wrote:So, the nurse has been released on bail.

Unusual, I would have thought, for someone alleged to have committed several murders.

I also wonder why so many are prepared to apportion guilt so quickly, and while not in full possession of the facts...

The treatement of the landlord in the Joanna Yates case should have taught everyone that lesson.
NastyNickers

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So, the nurse has been released on bail.

The treatement of the landlord in the Joanna Yates case should have taught everyone that lesson.

Just looking at the first few posts on this thread....somewhat similar to the treatment he got, no ?
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs