FAO the lovely Nucks

A right load of bollocks...

FAO the lovely Nucks

Postby Ringy Dingy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Just wanted to let you know darling there for some unknown reason your are being accused of being me on CM and retarded. I just wanted to let you know that I’ve never pretended to be you in any way so I really don’t know why they are doing this hun. Me and budgie had a game of silly buggers with grabs from Claire’s place yes but nothing to do with you!!

Sorry about all this.

Ringy
Ringy Dingy

Re: FAO the lovely Nucks

Postby measurer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Ringy Dingy wrote:Just wanted to let you know darling there for some unknown reason your are being accused of being me on CM and retarded. I just wanted to let you know that I’ve never pretended to be you in any way so I really don’t know why they are doing this hun. Me and budgie had a game of silly buggers with grabs from Claire’s place yes but nothing to do with you!!

Sorry about all this.

Ringy

Grasping at straws, hoping they find out who you are. :dunno:
measurer

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:20 pm

measurer wrote:
Ringy Dingy wrote:Just wanted to let you know darling there for some unknown reason your are being accused of being me on CM and retarded. I just wanted to let you know that I’ve never pretended to be you in any way so I really don’t know why they are doing this hun. Me and budgie had a game of silly buggers with grabs from Claire’s place yes but nothing to do with you!!

Sorry about all this.

Ringy

Grasping at straws, hoping they find out who you are. :dunno:

After saying how much they despise bitching in secret forums there they are... :gigglesnshit: Good luck to them. ps I haven't joined so don't try banning someone because you moronically think it's me, it really isn't. 'Mon the Hedge. :yess:
Punk

Postby measurer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Next time you're up for a few days, let me know Punk, as we could maybe meet up for a blether - as we say up here.

Were you a Punk, or did you just like that handle? Always meant to ask you.
measurer

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:53 pm

measurer wrote:Next time you're up for a few days, let me know Punk, as we could maybe meet up for a blether - as we say up here.

I started off on forums as Consumer forums Brechiner, then went to Old_Punk even though I wasn't old or a punk. :gigglesnshit: Yeah sure about Scotland but most of our games are on the East this season but yeah, if we get a Glasgow team in the Cup. :thumbsup:
Punk

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:29 am

Punk wrote: then went to Old_Punk even though I wasn't old or a punk. :gigglesnshit:

This may surprise some people but I'm not one of the most powerful black drug dealers in Baltimore either!
Avon Barksdale

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:49 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Punk wrote: then went to Old_Punk even though I wasn't old or a punk. :gigglesnshit:

This may surprise some people but I'm not one of the most powerful black drug dealers in Baltimore either!

So I can't bail some meth off you? That's disappointing. :gigglesnshit:
Punk

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:02 pm

i really am a chewit. :doomed:
banana chewits

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Punk wrote:
measurer wrote:Next time you're up for a few days, let me know Punk, as we could maybe meet up for a blether - as we say up here.

I started off on forums as Consumer forums Brechiner, then went to Old_Punk even though I wasn't old or a punk. :gigglesnshit: Yeah sure about Scotland but most of our games are on the East this season but yeah, if we get a Glasgow team in the Cup. :thumbsup:

I am between Glasgow or Edinburgh, tho classed West, but Edinburgh is another 15 mins longer to get to. I would get the train anyway.
measurer

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:48 pm

measurer wrote:
Punk wrote:

I am between Glasgow or Edinburgh, tho classed West, but Edinburgh is another 15 mins longer to get to. I would get the train anyway.

Excellent.
Punk

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Sorry about all this.

Ringy

I had a lot of fun.

Now I'm banned from CM I've noplace to upload my fucking grabs :wurms: :grrrrr: :whogives:

Anyhow, peace out - off to pub
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Helena » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:07 pm

measurer wrote:
Punk wrote:

Sorry measurer got to ask, I wonder if you are anywhere my family, I live in NIreland, but all the rest of my family, six aunts and uncles, a gazzalion cousins etc live between Glasgow and Edinburgh, at the risk of saying too much I wonder if you are near them.
Helena

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

You are a shit on Marlo's shoes mate. :wink:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:19 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Now I'm banned from CM I've noplace to upload my fucking grabs :wurms: :grrrrr: :whogives:

Homeless Budgie.... :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:20 pm

Punk wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

So I can't bail some meth off you? That's disappointing. :gigglesnshit:

Meth? Wrong era mate... :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms