More Novichok?

More Novichok?

Postby Cobs » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:23 am

Cobs

Re: More Novichok?

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:43 am

Novichok it is.

Are the Russians back, targeting anyone and everyone now ?

Or are Porton Down testing their own version ?
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:02 pm

It looks like the spooks littered the container.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Quite surprising that this 2nd case has received so much publicity.

I mean, After the Skripal case the streets were filled with forensic tents, buildings and roads were sealed-off for weeks, there were squads of boffins in hazmat suits doing sciencey stuff and the combined might of the UK's Intelligence services all swung into action, determined to resolve the matter in the safest and most thorough manner possible.

And yet, somehow, it seems that they failed to locate a discarded bottle/vial of the nerve-agent, which was subsequently discovered by a couple of pleb's while skip-diving.

One of whom has now died as a result of that oversight. :shake head:
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:Quite surprising that this 2nd case has received so much publicity.

I mean, After the Skripal case the streets were filled with forensic tents, buildings and roads were sealed-off for weeks, there were squads of boffins in hazmat suits doing sciencey stuff and the combined might of the UK's Intelligence services all swung into action, determined to resolve the matter in the safest and most thorough manner possible.

And yet, somehow, it seems that they failed to locate a discarded bottle/vial of the nerve-agent, which was subsequently discovered by a couple of pleb's while skip-diving.

One of whom has now died as a result of that oversight. :shake head:

I don't think that's a good reason for you to stop skipping. In fact I think you should do lots and lots in and around Salisbury.

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:52 pm

Any body notice the number of the house?
art0hur0moh

Postby Uncle Joe » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:19 pm

They've got it in Poundland now. Or Roubleoblast as we call it here in Russia. :more beer:
Uncle Joe

Postby Cobs » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:21 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Any body notice the number of the house?

No. Elaborate please.
Cobs

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:29 pm

I do hope they get to the truth in this matter, the family of the lady who perished could do with some closure but for myself I would like to know exactly who's responsible
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:I do hope they get to the truth in this matter, the family of the lady who perished could do with some closure but for myself I would like to know exactly who's responsible

My money is not on Russia.
The first guy had lunch twice a week at the Russian embassy so I doubt he was an enemy of them.
To come into contact with this stuff and then walk around town have a meal stroll to the park is not how this stuff works so I doubt it was a military grade nerve agent.
There was some information coming out that it was Fentanyl.
Fine in a patch but even then you could overdose but in your food or sprayed could give you the exact symptoms he and his daughter who have been magiced away suffered.
This guy could have been killed so easily without all this hoo haa.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I do hope they get to the truth in this matter, the family of the lady who perished could do with some closure but for myself I would like to know exactly who's responsible

The first guy had lunch twice a week at the Russian embassy so I doubt he was an enemy of them.
To come into contact with this stuff and then walk around town have a meal stroll to the park is not how this stuff works so I doubt it was a military grade nerve agent.
Fine in a patch but even then you could overdose but in your food or sprayed could give you the exact symptoms he and his daughter who have been magiced away suffered.

Agreed, he lives here for decades unmolested but when his daughter flies in to see him he gets poisoned? A rather strange turn of events.
Had the Russians wanted him dead he's have disappeared.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Agreed, he lives here for decades unmolested but when his daughter flies in to see him he gets poisoned? A rather strange turn of events.

Bodies leave messages.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Bodies leave messages.

Only when they are found.
I had someone suggest a false flag op, whilst pointing out that porton down is in between the site of the two incidents
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs