Nurse arrested over baby deaths

Re: Nurse arrested over baby deaths

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Cannydc wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So, the nurse has been released on bail.

Unusual, I would have thought, for someone alleged to have committed several murders.

I also wonder why so many are prepared to apportion guilt so quickly, and while not in full possession of the facts...

The treatement of the landlord in the Joanna Yates case should have taught everyone that lesson.

Just looking at the first few posts on this thread....somewhat similar to the treatment he got, no ?

I’m not sure how. There have been comments on the crime but none on the person arrested.
NastyNickers

Re: Nurse arrested over baby deaths

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:17 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So, the nurse has been released on bail.

Unusual, I would have thought, for someone alleged to have committed several murders.

I also wonder why so many are prepared to apportion guilt so quickly, and while not in full possession of the facts...

The treatement of the landlord in the Joanna Yates case should have taught everyone that lesson.

Just looking at the first few posts on this thread....somewhat similar to the treatment he got, no ?

I’m not sure how. There have been comments on the crime but none on the person arrested.

Really ?

"Apparent baby killer" "They are people you put so much trust in" "Munchausens by Proxy?" = pointing the finger.

Funny thing is, there's yet to be any evidence proffered to show that any crime has actually occurred, just suspicion based on a spike in baby deaths.
Cannydc

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs