Frisky Friday

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:42 pm

I took my rum to my mums. And she’s a terrible influence.
And it only takes me two glasses these days to be alll “weeeeeee fuck it!” And talk a load of shit.
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:42 pm

That's MY night! How did you guess??? :ooer:
measurer

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:45 pm

measurer wrote:That's MY night! How did you guess??? :ooer:

Your secrets are safe with me. :wink:
Last edited by McAz on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:46 pm

measurer wrote:As you may have seen, I am not in the pub, but did go to friend's house and have a good laugh, then went out taking shots of our glorious sunset.

Just need to wait until Sultry Saturday now. :shame:

I too am not in a pub any more at all, my garden is full of beardy twenty plus year olds. They don't do parties like we used to girl... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:As you may have seen, I am not in the pub, but did go to friend's house and have a good laugh, then went out taking shots of our glorious sunset.

I too am not in a pub any more at all, my garden is full of beardy twenty plus year olds. They don't do parties like we used to girl... :shake head:

TBH I cannot see you as a hipster enabler. :kinell:
Keyser

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Stooo wrote:

Hell, no they don't ! We'd have emptied your fridge and cupboards by now, leathered all the alcohol, and if you were in the garden, it was only coz the toilet was in use! No stamina ! :snooty:
measurer

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:51 pm

Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

TBH I cannot see you as a hipster enabler. :kinell:

Not my generation, I'm sat inside with a fan and some wine, listening to some Rush :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Sounds like the party at the back of mine is winding down. A few shouts but generally well behaved. Wtf is wrong with kids these days?? :dunno:
measurer

Postby Punk » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:12 pm

measurer wrote:Sounds like the party at the back of mine is winding down. A few shouts but generally well behaved. Wtf is wrong with kids these days?? :dunno:

Absolutely shocking. Our Friday night parties would end in the cafe on Sunday morning. :whistle:
Punk

Postby Gabby » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:16 pm

It’s Friday :canny: ... but not so frisky as yet! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Jem » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:19 pm

Gabby wrote:It’s Friday :canny: ... but not so frisky as yet! :mrgreen:

It is? I've missed out a day somewhere! :mrgreen:
Jem

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Going out in Glasgow is an experience. The late bus has all the "characters" so you avoid it, but then you book a taxi with Hampden Cars and some drunk arse tries to get into it. So tonight I'm in.... Might watch love island.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Gabby » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:52 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Going out in Glasgow is an experience. The late bus has all the "characters" so you avoid it, but then you book a taxi with Hampden Cars and some drunk arse tries to get into it. So tonight I'm in.... Might watch love island.

My favourite programme :wubwub: ....... the ‘nice’ Dr Alex has turned out to be a right nob!... #Drsolongasimalrightjack.... :roll:
Gabby

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Going out in Glasgow is an experience. The late bus has all the "characters" so you avoid it, but then you book a taxi with Hampden Cars and some drunk arse tries to get into it. So tonight I'm in.... Might watch love island.

My favourite programme :wubwub: ....... the ‘nice’ Dr Alex has turned out to be a right nob!... #Drsolongasimalrightjack.... :roll:

We should start a Love island thread.

I enjoy it, it's scripted, fixed and brain dead but it makes me smile with all the mugging off, pieing, being asked where your head is at etc. The show is trying to make phrases "happen" .

People say Alexandra is hot and too good for Alex. I despair. He is a doctor and she's a nail technician. He's by far and away out of her league. If he doesn't fancy her why does he deserve grief? She might be a total dipshit. Looks can only take you so far
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Gabby wrote:

I started watching it when it was last mentioned on here, the lads had gone to Casa Amore. Fucking addicted.

Fuck Dr Alex! It’s just spineless creeping back. Fair enough if you don’t want her, but pick her back up when your other’s options fuck off.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms