Wizzy's Question Time

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Fletch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:...you either genuinely don't understand the issue, or you are deliberately falsifying events to troll or whatever. Either way, it's the ignore button.

Mungo = Viper = Tory Troll.

Both purport to have degrees though both are as thick as mince.
Both spam Semen Staines propaganda.
Both obsessed with Corbyn.
Both posted anti-Semite/racist hate.

Coincidence?

Yes.

Mungo is not viper. Mungo was on DS and was as thick and blundering on there as he is on here.

Viper was one of many easily identifiable socks, going after the same people, the same subjects and the same insults as always. He can tone it down but certain things or posters set him off then he shows his true colours. :whistle:

It's despairing to think that there are two distinct individuals so intellectually challenged and so fucking nasty - I rather hoped they were one and the same.

BTW - socks of who?

Viper was a sock of Dox. He had many, mostly on DS :off head:
Fletch

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:...you either genuinely don't understand the issue, or you are deliberately falsifying events to troll or whatever. Either way, it's the ignore button.

Mungo = Viper = Tory Troll.

Both purport to have degrees though both are as thick as mince.
Both spam Semen Staines propaganda.
Both obsessed with Corbyn.
Both posted anti-Semite/racist hate.

Coincidence?

Yes.

Mungo is not viper. Mungo was on DS and was as thick and blundering on there as he is on here.

Viper was one of many easily identifiable socks, going after the same people, the same subjects and the same insults as always. He can tone it down but certain things or posters set him off then he shows his true colours. :whistle:

It's despairing to think that there are two distinct individuals so intellectually challenged and so fucking nasty - I rather hoped they were one and the same.

BTW - socks of who?

Viper was a sock of Dox. He had many, mostly on DS :off head:

Yes, thanks, I'd forgotten.
McAz

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:07 pm

We were having a debate but because Wizzy didn't have his confirmation bias confirmed by me, he went off on one.

Neoliberalism is not the only way to run a country. To say the Tories and Labour are somehow similar is just nonsense.
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Yo Diz! How's it going lad?
Gigabit

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs