Labour and Brexit.

Labour and Brexit.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Labour are as divided over Europe as the Tories.
Possibly even more so.
We are in a serious mess here.
No one has the bottle to stop this Brexit madness or it would seem a mandate to do so.
This country is destroying itself.
Would you want to invest here?
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Labour and Brexit.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Labour are as divided over Europe as the Tories.
Possibly even more so.
No one has the bottle to stop this Brexit madness or it would seem a mandate to do so.

I got out years ago, because I was sick of supporting lazy cunts like you. Who do fuck all but moan about the state of the country but hardly put a penny in the pot. I truly hope Britain goes down the pan If I'm really lucky Soros will put a run on the pound again and really fuck the economy. :Wiiiine!:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Possibly even more so.

I got out years ago, because I was sick of supporting lazy cunts like you. Who do fuck all but moan about the state of the country but hardly put a penny in the pot. I truly hope Britain goes down the pan If I'm really lucky Soros will put a run on the pound again and really fuck the economy. :Wiiiine!:

Well done.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Possibly even more so.

Erm...Psychotic Neo CON fucktard. :dafinger:

Postby calitom » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:31 pm

Possibly even more so.

Oh Jack..TMay is making a wonderful attempt at betraying the UK voters.
So you should be proud of her.
Maybe when some low cost immigrant housing crowds right next to your Welsh dream vacation
home you can write a personal letter to Mr Juncker requesting that the issue be addressed.
Tell him you were staunchly pro-EU.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:08 am

calitom wrote:
Possibly even more so.

Maybe when some low cost immigrant housing crowds right next to your Welsh dream vacation
home you can write a personal letter to Mr Juncker requesting that the issue be addressed.

Tom do you think America would have done better had California Texas etc had all been independent nations?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:15 am

calitom wrote:
Possibly even more so.

When May was Home Secretary she could have opted out of "mass immigration" after 2011. She refused. Her successor Amber Rudd also REFUSED. Her successor Javed won't stop it either. It isn't the EU's fault that the UK will not OPT OUT is it? :shake head:

Now on seeing the facts, which do you blame? The Conservatives for failing to opt out or the EU?
Punk

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:25 am

Brexit is a revolutionary movement, the people against the establishment, the workers against the bourgeoisie.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:28 am

:pmsl:

Good 'un, Ray. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Brexit is a revolutionary movement, the people against the establishment, the workers against the bourgeoisie.

:woteva: Doom of Gloom.

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:38 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Brexit is a revolutionary movement, the people against the establishment, the workers against the bourgeoisie.

Said no one with an IQ over 75. Why do the establishment (CONservatives) support Brexit? Why do the CONservatives want to destroy any rights workers have? :pointlaugh:

Still well done for giving us a laugh. Would you like me to post some statements from CONservatives about removing workers rights aka RED TAPE? :shake head:
Punk

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:12 pm

The Tory government is planning to stockpile tinned food and requisition thousands of generators to put on barges in the Irish Sea to stop the lights going off in Northern Ireland after they deliver Brexit.

If the Remain campaigners would have predicted anything like this absolute chaos back in 2016 they would have been shouted down with howls of "project fear" from the Brextremist liars.

Unbelievably though, the Brextremists actually seem to expect nobody to notice that they've gone from promising 'unicorns for everyone' before the referendum to actively creating contingency plans for when they turn Britain into a post-apocalyptic economic wasteland!

Via Another Angry Voice

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:The Tory government is planning to stockpile tinned food and requisition thousands of generators to put on barges in the Irish Sea to stop the lights going off in Northern Ireland after they deliver Brexit.

If the Remain campaigners would have predicted anything like this absolute chaos back in 2016 they would have been shouted down with howls of "project fear" from the Brextremist liars.

Unbelievably though, the Brextremists actually seem to expect nobody to notice that they've gone from promising 'unicorns for everyone' before the referendum to actively creating contingency plans for when they turn Britain into a post-apocalyptic economic wasteland!

Via Another Angry Voice

How long will they be able to fuel the generators?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Punk wrote:

Said no one with an IQ over 75. Why do the establishment (CONservatives) support Brexit? Why do the CONservatives want to destroy any rights workers have? :pointlaugh:

Still well done for giving us a laugh. Would you like me to post some statements from CONservatives about removing workers rights aka RED TAPE? :shake head:

Questions too hard?
Punk

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:40 pm

I had a feeling this thread would be a quiet one.
Labour supporters don't have a clue where the leader will stand where the party will stand and where just now the members stand.
Difficult isn't it.
Brexit should never have been called.
I don't recall a public demanding a referendum on the issue of Europe.
Anyone else remember a public crying out for this chaos?
I remember two politicians calling it.
Fist Mister Mirage them Cameron.
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs