Re: DS thread #101

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Here's a good one watty!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... one#latest

"Have you ever phoned someone during sex?" started by hank handsome, then you answer the question as twatkins!! :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :pmsl:

So, you clearly have pretty high bar for creepy, cause that shit is just fucking weird af. So again what did this hazy do that is 'creepy' compared to your antics?!? :pmsl:

Aww, it's like dangling something shiny in front of a kitten really. I wonder what i'll get you to do for your next trick ?

Bit of a shit comeback when he's made you look like a total fucking weirdo :gigglesnshit:

Have you got yourself a nice girlfriend yet? You won't meet any talking to yourself on forums :hand:

:whogives: about your opinion, aka why the fuck does it matter to you.

Maybe you've got a shit girlfriend or are gayer than gayer. Again, why should Jason or anybody else give a fuck.

You could never get a nice girlfriend, that's why you pay prostitutes for the 'girlfriend experience'.

This isn't.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Jem wrote:This prostitution stuff is getting boring.

As are all the fat comments about Jason.

Indeed, but let these people have their fun.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:Many women are forced into prostitution, so although you think you're paying for a legitimate transaction, you're actually committing rape.

Not in the eyes of the law.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:And another sock activated..... Irish_butter. 12/2014 join date, with a whopping 64 for their post count. Smashing. :more beer:

That'd be another jra sleeper account.

Or not. Why do people like you persist with this shit?
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bit of a shit comeback when he's made you look like a total fucking weirdo :gigglesnshit:

Have you got yourself a nice girlfriend yet? You won't meet any talking to yourself on forums :hand:

Maybe you've got a shit girlfriend or are gayer than gayer. Again, why should Jason or anybody else give a fuck.

What is gayer than gayer?
And why do you keep using it as an insult?
:again?:

Other than it wasn't used as an insult.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Helena wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

I was just about to post that - gayer than gayer WTF.

Its no insult to be gay! :header:

I think there's probably been a few looking at that comment, noticed who authored it and moved on.

Their comments and put-down attempts are cringe worthy. The maturity of a naive 10 year old.

Like a lot of guests in other words.
jra

Postby Me Again » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:21 pm

BanglaChoad announced in the Thailand thread that he'd reported a post, and 5 minutes later it was gone. Funny what gets removed depending on who reported it. What a turd.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:26 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Other than it wasn't used as an insult.

So what do you mean when you say 'gayer than gay'?

I bet you won't answer........

Postby Hummingbird » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:35 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:And another sock activated..... Irish_butter. 12/2014 join date, with a whopping 64 for their post count. Smashing. :more beer:

That'd be another jra sleeper account.

Or not. Why do people like you persist with this shit?

Maybe because you respond to it every time? :dunno:
Hummingbird

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Me Again wrote:BanglaChoad announced in the Thailand thread that he'd reported a post, and 5 minutes later it was gone. Funny what gets removed depending on who reported it. What a turd.

I was reading the comments at the time. Someone put a link to a BBC Pidgin English page and Bangla reported it. :dunno:

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Guest wrote:Beginning to think that life itself irritates WaldoUK.

She's extra irritable at the moment, the hot weather and obesity don't mix.

Postby Helena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Waldo reminds me of Eeyore the donkey, I have lost count of the things that irritate her or she finds chavvy.

She certainly wouldn't like me as I have a gold phone, leave my clothespegs on the line occasionally and have a tattoo on my back. Just a few of the myriad of things that she doesn't like.

She sounds like the life and soul of the party :choc:
Helena

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:22 pm

Helena wrote:Waldo reminds me of Eeyore the donkey, I have lost count of the things that irritate her or she finds chavvy.

She certainly wouldn't like me as I have a gold phone, leave my clothespegs on the line occasionally and have a tattoo on my back. Just a few of the myriad of things that she doesn't like.

I'm tempted to put female shopworkers in the chavvy thread just to see her explode.

Postby Helena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Helena wrote:Waldo reminds me of Eeyore the donkey, I have lost count of the things that irritate her or she finds chavvy.

I'm tempted to put female shopworkers in the chavvy thread just to see her explode.

Oooo do it........ :wubwub:
Helena

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:

That says more about you and your attitude to people who work in retail :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive