Postby Helena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Abba

Most rap music, I find it actually gives me migraines
Helena

Re: Music that you hate listening to

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Helena wrote:Abba

Most rap music, I find it actually gives me migraines

Rap gives a lot of people headaches - a bullet through the head can do that to you.
Keyser

Postby Bella » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:08 pm

Anything by Simon and Garfunkel and The Beatles .
Bella

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Bella wrote:Anything by Simon and Garfunkel and The Beatles .

You disgust me! :snooty: :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Me Again wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abm2b07XFYM

/thread

Mozart will be spinning in his grave.
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Keyser wrote:Misread the thread - rap is so utterly shit it does not stay in your head.

There are far too many annoying bloody earworms to choose from - especially on adverts.

:Lucia:

You just need to learn how to turn that stuff off, a coping mechanism if you will. I get deafening tinnitus for short periods of time and low level (but high pitched) for long periods of time, I'm happy to have my brain to get annoyed at a catchy tune rather than a high pitched whine.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Keyser wrote:
Bella wrote:Anything by Simon and Garfunkel and The Beatles .

You disgust me! :snooty: :mrgreen:

Good! :smilin:
Bella

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:Misread the thread - rap is so utterly shit it does not stay in your head.

There are far too many annoying bloody earworms to choose from - especially on adverts.

You just need to learn how to turn that stuff off, a coping mechanism if you will. I get deafening tinnitus for short periods of time and low level (but high pitched) for long periods of time, I'm happy to have my brain to get annoyed at a catchy tune rather than a high pitched whine.

Tinnitus must be bloody awful.
Keyser

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It is, I wouldn't wish it it on anyone. Strangely enough the only time I had proper relief was from a huge zit inside my ear. :shake head:
Punk

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Punk wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It is, I wouldn't wish it it on anyone. Strangely enough the only time I had proper relief was from a huge zit inside my ear. :shake head:

Sorry to hear that Punk. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Having a truck reverse on you while you're fucking around on your phone is awful, as is global warming, the nuclear threat and cancer. Noisy ears are annoying.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Having a truck reverse on you while you're fucking around on your phone is awful, as is global warming, the nuclear threat and cancer. Noisy ears are annoying.

For me it sounds like there are between 4 and 8 alarm clocks going off all the time but they are dulled as in under a blanket but still ringing. I went to too many gigs with feedback during the mid/late 80s/early 90s.

Punk

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Jesus!

Pardon me for being sympathetic! :ooer:
Keyser

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Rap isn't that bad if you can handle the swearing and misogyny.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms