What have the Tories achieved

Re: What have the Tories achieved

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:23 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Wonder how many accidents happen in the construction industry due to workers working 80 hour weeks and losing concentration, cutting corners or ignoring basic safety rules ?

A lot.

Indeed.

America - the home of the free, and the crippled construction worker.

Seriously, we won't let lorry drivers do those hours - for a very good reason.

Really? I worked those hours as a shop fitter in England up to 2000, when I left the country. I imagine that those hours are still done today. NN's man is a plasterer I believe, maybe she can say what kind of hours he works?
As for keysers comments on the subject, what would he know about work lol

People shouldn't be FORCED to work those hours and should be entitled to holiday pay.. and pension contributions to be paid, you ignorant fucking turd. :pukeup: :slap: :hand:

Postby McAz » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Wonder how many accidents happen in the construction industry due to workers working 80 hour weeks and losing concentration, cutting corners or ignoring basic safety rules ?

Very few actually. Most shop fitters work a 12 hr shift overnight. When I did it we'd work from 7pm to 7am for 14 days straight then take the weekend off if we wanted, and then do 14 days x 12 hours again. Most of us worked as many hours as we could and earned a nice wage doing it. The only time I saw any one hurt were the blokes who you'd expect to injure themselves. Any one cutting corners usually get fired. And what's hard about doing a 12 hour day? It's cutting wood and hanging sheetrock. Hardly rocket science, and again no one is made work 80 hours but if you can't do it then maybe they should be doing another line of work.
It's a bit like asking how many postmen get hurt walking however many miles a day they walk while delivering mail.
I can imagine the lazy cunts on here moaning I wouldn't work 80 hours a week, mind you they won't work a 40 hour week either.

But it's okay for people with inherited wealth not to work if they choose not to, yes?
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Mungo I doubt very much you've read this book at all.

Madeleine Albright: ‘The things that are happening are genuinely, seriously bad’

The former US secretary of state decries the global rise of authoritarianism in her new book, Fascism:
A Warning, and talks about Trump, Putin and the ‘tragedy’ of Brexit

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/ ... -a-warning

You may have noticed a pattern here.

Most of his links fail to back up his mainly specious arguments, so he obviously doesn't read them properly.

Mungo - the David Davis of Thesleepingdogs forum.

That's very harsh.

On Davis. :gigglesnshit:
Punk

Postby McAz » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Where are Mungo and Viper - they always have so much to say - probably on holiday? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 pm

McAz wrote:Where are Mungo and Viper - they always have so much to say - probably on holiday? :dunno:

I haven't seen them offer any sensible policies that austerity has given us. When one sees the only growth in the UK from foodbanks and not manufacturing etc, they cannpt realistically defend the indefensible. Voting Conservative when one is one of the 95% is just incredibly stupid.
Punk

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Cannydc

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Lord Carrington RIP.

A Conservative MP who actually had honour and dignity (and a decorated WWII hero as well).
Keyser

Postby McAz » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Punk wrote:
McAz wrote:Where are Mungo and Viper - they always have so much to say - probably on holiday? :dunno:

I haven't seen them offer any sensible policies that austerity has given us. When one sees the only growth in the UK from foodbanks and not manufacturing etc, they cannpt realistically defend the indefensible. Voting Conservative when one is one of the 95% is just incredibly stupid.

They're both nasty sneering bastards rather than stupid - a good fuck would help nourish what passes for their humanity but what brave soul is going to volunteer for that job? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:19 am

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Very few actually. Most shop fitters work a 12 hr shift overnight. When I did it we'd work from 7pm to 7am for 14 days straight then take the weekend off if we wanted, and then do 14 days x 12 hours again. Most of us worked as many hours as we could and earned a nice wage doing it. The only time I saw any one hurt were the blokes who you'd expect to injure themselves. Any one cutting corners usually get fired. And what's hard about doing a 12 hour day? It's cutting wood and hanging sheetrock. Hardly rocket science, and again no one is made work 80 hours but if you can't do it then maybe they should be doing another line of work.
It's a bit like asking how many postmen get hurt walking however many miles a day they walk while delivering mail.
I can imagine the lazy cunts on here moaning I wouldn't work 80 hours a week, mind you they won't work a 40 hour week either.

But it's okay for people with inherited wealth not to work if they choose not to, yes?

I've made a lot of money, enough I never have to work. But I do because 1) it's in my nature to work, 2) a lot of people depend on me for work.
I've two kid's and every year on their birthdays I sign over a property to them( I own a lot of property) Next week my eldest will own 11 houses, the youngest will get his tenth property. They need never work and I'm glad my hard work has been able to do that for them. But my kid's both have Ideas of what they want to work at when then grow up. They have a work ethic and they see their parents both get up in the morning and head to work.
I grew up on a rough council estate, I wasn't going to let that happen to my kids. I worked long and hard to achieve what I have I never sat back and accepted handouts. There is no reason why any one shouldn't work who is physically able to.

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:06 am

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've made a lot of money, enough I never have to work. But I do because 1) it's in my nature to work, 2) a lot of people depend on me for work.
I've two kid's and every year on their birthdays I sign over a property to them( I own a lot of property) Next week my eldest will own 11 houses, the youngest will get his tenth property. They need never work and I'm glad my hard work has been able to do that for them. But my kid's both have Ideas of what they want to work at when then grow up. They have a work ethic and they see their parents both get up in the morning and head to work.
I grew up on a rough council estate, I wasn't going to let that happen to my kids. I worked long and hard to achieve what I have I never sat back and accepted handouts. There is no reason why any one shouldn't work who is physically able to.

I'm happy for you that your nature aligns with a desire to work - but I'm not sure that addresses my specific question as to whether you think it's okay for people who did not earn their wealth not to work. Or are you condemning them equally with those who have no wealth who do not work?
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:43 am

Get the fuckers out! :shoot:

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm

I thought I had answered your question when I stated my boy's will never have to work, and if they choose that then I'm more than happy about it.
How can you equate some layabout whose father was a layabout and his father was a layabout living off the state. To someone who lives off an Inheritance ? Money that was earned!
I pay my taxes, and my kid's will pay taxes on their Inheritance. We will pay more taxes in our life times them any lazy workshy bastard will. That's for sure!

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:I thought I had answered your question when I stated my boy's will never have to work, and if they choose that then I'm more than happy about it.
How can you equate some layabout whose father was a layabout and his father was a layabout living off the state. To someone who lives off an Inheritance ? Money that was earned!
I pay my taxes, and my kid's will pay taxes on their Inheritance. We will pay more taxes in our life times them any lazy workshy bastard will. That's for sure!

That's your boys, not everyone else's boys.

Simple enough question - do you condemn the idle rich, or is it just the idle poor? :dunno:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs