Big Threads

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Gigabit » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 pm

War Doctor = GreatGodPan?
Gigabit

Postby DWPeter » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 am

Guest wrote:
What do you think about folk who work behind a Post Office counter, yet look down their noses in judgement at the benefit claimants whom they are serving? What about the folk who do that, then go on one of the UK's largest forums to slag the shite out of these same claimants? Do you think these folk deserve respect? If they do, where do they sit on your league table of respect?
You might want to have a wee think about it before you answer.

Do keep up. More than 99% of claimants' benefits are paid directly into their bank accounts. Giros don't exist any more so your argument is cack.
DWPeter

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:29 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bit of a shit comeback when he's made you look like a total fucking weirdo :gigglesnshit:

Have you got yourself a nice girlfriend yet? You won't meet any talking to yourself on forums :hand:

:whogives: about your opinion, aka why the fuck does it matter to you.

Maybe you've got a shit girlfriend or are gayer than gayer. Again, why should Jason or anybody else give a fuck.

What is gayer than gayer?
And why do you keep using it as an insult?
:again?:

Other than it wasn't used as an insult.

So what do you mean when you say 'gayer than gay'?

I bet you won't answer........

Very gay. It's just an expression.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:39 am

Hummingbird wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:And another sock activated..... Irish_butter. 12/2014 join date, with a whopping 64 for their post count. Smashing. :more beer:

That'd be another jra sleeper account.

Or not. Why do people like you persist with this shit?

Maybe because you respond to it every time? :dunno:

I'm persistent. Don't let the other fuckers get you down. I know full well if I stop responding to the abuse it won't stop. It has been proven and this is why it started in the first place, because I was being slagged off here big time before I had even posted or signed up. Besides, it says a lot about certain posters that hate me just for some things I post on-line, but they've never met me IRL, never talked to me on the phone etc. or had any contact with me whatsoever AFAIK other than on the boards. Now that in itself suggests they need help.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 am

Guest wrote:If any doubt remained that miranda shell is an arrogant, insufferable c**t, i present

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ers#latest

Do you think the same of seacam who is generally agreeing with miranda? And let's face it guest (as we don't know who you are) you may also be one of those arrogant insufferable Cunts.
jra

Postby wizzywick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:11 am

DWPeter wrote:
Guest wrote:
What do you think about folk who work behind a Post Office counter, yet look down their noses in judgement at the benefit claimants whom they are serving? What about the folk who do that, then go on one of the UK's largest forums to slag the shite out of these same claimants? Do you think these folk deserve respect? If they do, where do they sit on your league table of respect?

Do keep up. More than 99% of claimants' benefits are paid directly into their bank accounts. Giros don't exist any more so your argument is cack.

Indeed, and with the Government now urging all State Pension claimants to have their pensions paid into the bank rather than the Post Office Card Account, you rarely see anyone these days for payouts. Especially as the Post Office Cash Machine accepts the PO Card Account Card so most don't bother queue for their money.

The Post Office is probably on life support. Used primarily by consumers as a means to send back their online shopping returns free of charge. There is no money in that at all. That's why stamps are the price they are. People can't demand free returns and cheap postage stamps. The money to fund these free returns has to come from somewhere. Royal Mail make the bulk of the money on the free returns, not the Post Office.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 am

I can’t decide who is more retarded.
Miranda or Forza?

:dunno:

Postby wizzywick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:36 am

Oh, forgot to say, and this is very important:

GOOD LUCK ENGLAND! You can do it! :twirl:
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 pm

I created a sock account and sent a nasty pm to waldo.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:I created a sock account and sent a nasty pm to waldo.

Get a life :hand:

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Why do Banglaroad and BooRadley have so much support on ds???

Postby DWPeter » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 pm

wizzywick wrote:
DWPeter wrote:
Guest wrote:

Indeed, and with the Government now urging all State Pension claimants to have their pensions paid into the bank rather than the Post Office Card Account, you rarely see anyone these days for payouts. Especially as the Post Office Cash Machine accepts the PO Card Account Card so most don't bother queue for their money.

The Post Office is probably on life support. Used primarily by consumers as a means to send back their online shopping returns free of charge. There is no money in that at all. That's why stamps are the price they are. People can't demand free returns and cheap postage stamps. The money to fund these free returns has to come from somewhere. Royal Mail make the bulk of the money on the free returns, not the Post Office.

You are another one talking drivel. The Post Office and the Royal Mail are separate entities. The former sell stamps on behalf of the latter and take a cut of the revenue because that's how capitalism works.

The cost of stamps is relatively high partly due to the Universal Postal Service, sometimes known as the Universal Service Obligation, which means that whether you live in Ipswich, Inverness or Enniskillen the price for sending a letter is the same. Courier companies charge extra if you have the audacity to live in a remote area.

https://www.royalmailgroup.com/about-us ... obligation

Free online shopping returns have nothing directly to do with the Post Office or RM and are covered by the Consumer Contract Regulations. Yes RM may benefit financially from them but websites are just as likely to avail themselves of the likes of Hermes or Yodel with local pick-ups from corner shops and the like.

The Post Office provides lots of services other than stamps and parcel returns - foreign currency exchange and utility bill payments are two examples - and most of them won't be shutting down any time soon.

And here's me thinking you might be intelligent :pmsl:
DWPeter

Postby Me Again » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:Why do Banglaroad and BooRadley have so much support on ds???

BanglaChoad has no redeeming features. He's a miserable, snide teacher's pet with absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever. I honestly don't know how anyone could read his posts and consider him someone they'd want to interact with.

Boo Radley75 and Iggyman seem to be everywhere at the moment.
Me Again

Postby wizzywick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:06 pm

DWPeter wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
DWPeter wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are another one talking drivel. The Post Office and the Royal Mail are separate entities. The former sell stamps on behalf of the latter and take a cut of the revenue because that's how capitalism works.

The cost of stamps is relatively high partly due to the Universal Postal Service, sometimes known as the Universal Service Obligation, which means that whether you live in Ipswich, Inverness or Enniskillen the price for sending a letter is the same. Courier companies charge extra if you have the audacity to live in a remote area.

https://www.royalmailgroup.com/about-us ... obligation

Free online shopping returns have nothing directly to do with the Post Office or RM and are covered by the Consumer Contract Regulations. Yes RM may benefit financially from them but websites are just as likely to avail themselves of the likes of Hermes or Yodel with local pick-ups from corner shops and the like.

The Post Office provides lots of services other than stamps and parcel returns - foreign currency exchange and utility bill payments are two examples - and most of them won't be shutting down any time soon.

And here's me thinking you might be intelligent :pmsl:

Thank you for your insightful post. I bow down to your superior intelligence.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Fisch and VicnBob both not seen for dust in any Brexit or Tory resignation threads recently really desperately trying to make something out of nothing in this thread

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... inister/p2

poor babies

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive