RUSSIA 2018 - THE WORLD CUP THREAD.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: RUSSIA 2018 - THE WORLD CUP THREAD.

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:23 am

Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:Nasty little cow?
Hateful?
Malicious?

I think you lot are getting just a teeny weeny bit carried away with yourselves.

Someone has posted my mother's name, my aunt's name and my full name and address again.

Now i wonder who did that?

:header:

Of course you'd be pissed off by a shitty stunt like that, Vic. Anyone would be!

But why take your anger out on the rest of the forum? :dunno: Whenever Scotland/Rangers lost a game, people here would often post supportive stuff to you.

Just my opinion but, fwiw, I think you need to let the grudges go and maybe get the hell out from under Claire's toxic influence?

(& now I know you'll be pissed off with me...)

stir stir stir
Rockstar

Postby Cobs » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 am

At least she typed a lot of words to be shot down you lazy weasel
Cobs

Postby guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:34 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:I'm off, i'll probably stop laughing next June.

:lol:

Oh you nasty little cow. How can you be so pleased? I was really pissed off when you left, I always liked you and hoped you'd come back one day. Now I hope you never do. How come you hate the English so much and yet was modding a forum for so many years that's predominantly English?
What a horrible way to treat the English poster who genuinely liked you :shake head: I'm very disappointed, I thought better of you. Just be gone.

Couldn't agree more. WTF is she on :off head: I always thought she's ok, a bit child like but ok. I never realised she's so hateful and unpleasant. I can't believe she's so delighted that we lost. Shame on you Vicks.

Interesting that she comes on here to have a dig, but not a squeak out of her on her other forum. Doesn't want to shit on her own doorstep.

Postby Vam » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am

Rockstar wrote:
stir stir stir

:roll:

The sight of my avi is like catnip to you.

Fuck off, you weird little runt.
Vam

Postby .SF. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:45 am

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Hateful?
Malicious?

I think you lot are getting just a teeny weeny bit carried away with yourselves.

Someone has posted my mother's name, my aunt's name and my full name and address again.

Of course you'd be pissed off by a shitty stunt like that, Vic. Anyone would be!

But why take your anger out on the rest of the forum? :dunno: Whenever Scotland/Rangers lost a game, people here would often post supportive stuff to you.

Just my opinion but, fwiw, I think you need to let the grudges go and maybe get the hell out from under Claire's toxic influence?

stir stir stir

That's a bit rich, coming from the biggest shite-stirrer in town.
.SF.

Postby Vicky » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:46 am

How about you let go off your grudges against Canny and Raggamuffin?

Go on Vam, lead by example.
Vicky

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh you nasty little cow. How can you be so pleased? I was really pissed off when you left, I always liked you and hoped you'd come back one day. Now I hope you never do. How come you hate the English so much and yet was modding a forum for so many years that's predominantly English?
What a horrible way to treat the English poster who genuinely liked you :shake head: I'm very disappointed, I thought better of you. Just be gone.

It’s just football banter. It’s a game, not a world war. :roll:
My ex used to tease me the same way, (still does) it’s not malicious.

Yes, her comments were malicious, it's her who seems to forget it's only a game, she gets orgasmic when the English lose. Silly woman :off head:

Lol, you drama queen!

Of course you have to say that or she'll ban you from that pissant little forum she's a modding :mrgreen:

You think I’m afraid of being banned? :mrgreen:
Being banned from a forum isn’t that big a deal.
It won’t stop me whinging when the need arises.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vicky » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:50 am

Anyway...

I've got better things to do with my time.

:Hiya:
Vicky

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:55 am

Vam wrote:
Hateful?
Malicious?

Your posts on there make for interesting reading.
Especially the ones against Hobbit.
Are you blaming your own toxic posts on Claire?
Because you’ve basically been saying the same toxic crap against women in particular for years.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:56 am

Vicks wrote:How about you let go off your grudges against Canny and Raggamuffin?

Go on Vam, lead by example.

Yeah...like I said, I knew you'd be pissed off with me.

But fair point, I guess :dunno: Tbf though, I just post around them 99% of the time.

Anyway, I don't want Rockunt to be leaping around and wetting himself because I'm posting. So I'll just say I do miss seeing you around here, and butt out...
Vam

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:56 am

Dean wrote:Oh well... :bawlin:

My liver is overjoyed that this World Cup is almost over. We wasn’t quite good enough when it mattered. Fair play to Croatia, I hope they go on and win it now...

I can't stand it when we lose to a poor decision or cheats but yesterday they outplayed us after the first 20 minutes, Southgate failed to bite the bullet and sub Kane, who looked dead on his feet before Sterling was subbed, Ali should have been taken off for Loftus-Cheek and Young had a stinker. At least the team have that awful taste of a semi-final defeat and they will never want that again. Overall England have given their fans a new enthusiasm for the team.
Punk

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:02 am

Vicks wrote:Anyway...

I've got better things to do with my time.

Course you do :gigglesnshit:

Go and do one, no one asked you to post here anyway.

Postby Vam » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Hateful?
Malicious?

Because you’ve basically been saying the same toxic crap against women in particular for years.

oh wow .... are you sure you want to bring up shit posted several years ago?

Because your own landscape in that regard is lush and very fertile! :mrgreen: Look at your brutal brawling in the past with Canny, for example - now you're bezzies.

Put those stones down, luv...
Vam

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Hateful?
Malicious?

oh wow .... are you sure you want to bring up shit posted several years ago?

Because your own landscape in that regard is lush and very fertile! :mrgreen: Look at your brutal brawling in the past with Canny, for example - now you're bezzies.

Put those stones down, luv...

Canary apologised for getting things so wrong. That makes her a much bigger person than you could ever dream of being.
You are here trying to blame Claire for Vicks anti England footie banter, that’s a cheap shot, but typically Vam. :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Holly » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 am

OK Guys, can things get back on topic now please?
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms