DS thread #101

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:That Miranda is jpnumberwang right? :dunno:

Some people might think they are the same people but some might not. It depends how you look at things of course. On one hand he could well be Miranda but on the other hand me might not be. I personally don’t know if they are they could well be but then again they might not be either. Everyone has their own opinion but people are going to disagree but then again some people will agree, and some will agree to disagree and some won’t agree to that or disagree entirely. Everyone is different but some people are the same, even if theyagree with you it doesn’t mean they are right but on the other hand it doesn’t make them wrong. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we all have our own thoughts but some thoughts will be the same as others and some thoughts won’t be the same.

What a shite impersonation that is, Dean :shake head:
The spelling and grammar are far too good to be numbertwat.
Furthermore, it has a far greater internal logic than anything jp has ever written. :thud:

:mrgreen: :more beer:

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 pm

I have just had a very odd message from DS Support asking me if I can provide them with links/screen shots of other forums Fordfan is posting on, has anyone else had one?

Postby wizzywick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Guest wrote:I have just had a very odd message from DS Support asking me if I can provide them with links/screen shots of other forums Fordfan is posting on, has anyone else had one?

Why would they be interested in what other people post on other forums? Fordfan could be almost anybody on any other forum. How will they know who it is elsewhere if they post using a completely different username?
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:Brilliantly unself-aware post by gdturd

"keep your private life to yourself" says the man that posts every meal/shit/ and movement he makes

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90630447

Oh and Viper your latest incarnation couldn't be more obvious.

Is gadgyman setting himself up as some kind of agony uncle?

gdjman68wasdigi
12/07/18 - 17:36
Pull2Open wrote: »
My girlfriend has a child's palate with food. She won't give anything new a try and will only eat raw carrots for veg.

Get rid mate.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -tastes/p4

I thought he lived with Safi in Sevenoaks and worked in Central London, he seems to have it the other way round now :dunno:

gdjman68wasdigi
This is one day I would have loved to have worked in Central London. My train goes the other way so every morning i can pity the poor sods all on their way to Victoria where i work in the garden of England.my office is in Sevenoaks.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t-today/p2

There's something not adding up about him.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:32 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:I have just had a very odd message from DS Support asking me if I can provide them with links/screen shots of other forums Fordfan is posting on, has anyone else had one?

Why would they be interested in what other people post on other forums? Fordfan could be almost anybody on any other forum. How will they know who it is elsewhere if they post using a completely different username?

no idea mate that is why I was asking if anyone else had had one they seem to be doing some investigating he is clearly a PBU they could just ban him from DS if they wanted to

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Yes I got one also.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:

Yes I got one also.

Same, seems very strange :ooer:

Postby wizzywick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes I got one also.

They're obviously onto a certain poster of theirs! There is no hiding anymore.
wizzywick

Postby Me Again » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes I got one also.

Image Image Image
Me Again

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:47 pm

So ds messages random forum members asking about another fm online movements? Thats weird as fuck

Postby Dean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:50 pm

Guest wrote:So ds messages random forum members asking about another fm online movements? Thats weird as fuck

Of course they don’t...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:So ds messages random forum members asking about another fm online movements? Thats weird as fuck

Of course they don’t...

Ohh was it sarcasm ?

Postby Dean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Of course they don’t...

Ohh was it sarcasm ?

No. These ‘guests’ (probably all the same person) haven’t been sent a pm from DS support.
Dean

Postby wizzywick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Of course they don’t...

Ohh was it sarcasm ?

No. These ‘guests’ (probably all the same person) haven’t been sent a pm from DS support.

Humour them.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:34 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Of course they don’t...

Ohh was it sarcasm ?

I also had the messsge from DS asking if I can help provide proof that FordFan is in fact who we know he is because they are looking for proof of how to catch him. I think it is because he goes on DS argues with certain posters then tells everyone about it on here So they are asking for screenshot of those posts. Believe it or not but it is what is happening .

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive