DS thread #102

Big Threads

DS thread #102

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:32 pm

JRA would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:43 pm

JRA successfully blocked out the sun to increase the power usage in Luton but was shot after trying to take candy from one of his employees children

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:54 pm

JRA told me if you fart and sneeze at the same time, you do a backflip. This isn't true and I shat my pants. The man's a liar and a menace

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:10 pm

JRA the big ruthless business man wanted to build over the old club tree house and forest with a new plan housing and office facility. Lucklily 6 lovable misfits and a token marketable gimmick character decide to play in a talent show/sports tournament with the exact amount of money as the prize to stop the evil corporate Mr JRA and his minions from destroying the forest and make this the best summer ever

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:15 pm

JRA shot JFK

Postby wizzywick » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:Posting on one or more forums is fine, but DS don’t like it when you are a PBU and reappear as someone new - it makes them look stupid :canny:

How does it make DS look stupid?

DS makes itself look stupid!
wizzywick

Postby wizzywick » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:Bless the Trifles, desperate to get FordFan banned when its their little vendetta against him what has made the mods resist banning the account :thumbsup:

Doesn't matter how many emails you send in Wizzy, they are laughing at you

Not one person currently on Trifle has wasted any finger energy by complaining to DS about anyone. I don't care if you believe it or not. There may be other forums elsewhere that does though, but if there is, I have absolutely nothing to do with it. Who DS are laughing at is up to them, but it won't be me. I couldn't care if Gigabit has 300 accounts on DS. Why does it matter? It's a forum, not the secret service. Have a nice evening.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:30 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:Posting on one or more forums is fine, but DS don’t like it when you are a PBU and reappear as someone new - it makes them look stupid :canny:

How does it make DS look stupid?

DS makes itself look stupid!

Not still bitter and being banned then.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:34 pm

JRA made me pull his hair when I was only out for a quiet drink with my friend.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:34 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:Bless the Trifles, desperate to get FordFan banned when its their little vendetta against him what has made the mods resist banning the account :thumbsup:

Not one person currently on Trifle has wasted any finger energy by complaining to DS about anyone. I don't care if you believe it or not. There may be other forums elsewhere that does though, but if there is, I have absolutely nothing to do with it. Who DS are laughing at is up to them, but it won't be me. I couldn't care if Gigabit has 300 accounts on DS. Why does it matter? It's a forum, not the secret service. Have a nice evening.

How do you know no trifles has reported Gigabit do they have to run every post they do on DS past you?

Postby Nice Guesty » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:36 pm

jra ate my Hamster. :bawlin: :bawlin:
Nice Guesty

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:39 pm

wizzywick wrote:

You run a tight ship, is that in the rules and regulations.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:44 pm

J. Jonah JRA bangs his fists demanding pictures of Spider-Man and then prints then with an anti Spider-Man slant trying to turn the city against the radioactive wall crawling hero

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Cobs » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:51 pm

jra bums dogs
Cobs

Postby wizzywick » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

You run a tight ship, is that in the rules and regulations.

If you say so.
wizzywick

Next

Return to The Archive