Rees Mogg

Rees Mogg

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Brexit: Anna Soubry says Jacob Rees-Mogg is now 'running our country' with Theresa May no longer 'in charge'

Pro-EU Tory calls for 'government of national unity' to cope with the crisis – including Labour backbenchers

“I don't think that she's in charge anymore. I've no doubt Jacob Rees-Mogg is running our country,” Ms Soubry said.

She acknowledged that Jeremy Corbyn and his fellow “old Trotskyists in charge” of Labour were unlikely to agree to a coalition agreement to deliver a workable Brexit.

“We simply cannot go on like this. People in this country are fed up to the back teeth with Brexit.”
But she said: “I personally would abandon the Labour frontbench and I would reach beyond it and I would encompass Plaid Cymru, the SNP and other sensible, pragmatic people who believe in putting this country's interests first and foremost.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 1531900499

I think it's fuck the people.
Fuck you.
The agenda to wreck this nation and rebuild it as a low tax (for the corporations and wealthy) low wage economy is steaming ahead.
Like I've said before there is a serious revolution taking place in this country based on class warfare.
The corporations have more or less won unless a general election is called urgently.
All this tactical shit about waiting for the mess to unravel is not sensible.
We don't have time to fuck about like that before everything goes in the blink of an eye.
If we crash out of Europe there will be emergency measures for the banks the corporations and the Mogss of this world and we will be paying and our great grandchildren too.
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Rees Mogg

Postby Cobs » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Soubry is such a Cassandra. JRM will open powdered egg factories and deregulate home-grown vegetables!
Cobs

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:45 pm

No doubt some hypocritical moron will say how wonderful he is. :off head:
Punk

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Walter Twee Snob is as camp as fuck, it's the only thing that he has going for him.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:03 pm

Stooo wrote:Walter Twee Snob is as camp as fuck, it's the only thing that he has going for him.

He's a hooray Henry but i wouldn't describe him as camp though!

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Walter Twee Snob is as camp as fuck, it's the only thing that he has going for him.

He's a hooray Henry but i wouldn't describe him as camp though!

He's as camp as Christmas dear.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Hypocritical Moron » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Punk wrote:No doubt some hypocritical moron will say how wonderful he is. :off head:

Jacob is a breath of fresh air who has shown his loyalty to our wonderful country by moving his money to Ireland.

Tax evasion is entirely legal in the UK and the only people who complain about it are lefties who want everybody else to pay for their scrounging. Of course it's only right that HMRC should come down hard on the self employed who are bleeding the country dry by never ever paying tax when they get paid in cash but they won't cos there lefty scum as well. JRM will sort these traitors out and make sure that the money goes to the people that need it most - the rich.
Hypocritical Moron

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Hypocritical Moron wrote:
Punk wrote:No doubt some hypocritical moron will say how wonderful he is. :off head:

Jacob is a breath of fresh air who has shown his loyalty to our wonderful country by moving his money to Ireland.

Tax evasion is entirely legal in the UK and the only people who complain about it are lefties who want everybody else to pay for their scrounging. Of course it's only right that HMRC should come down hard on the self employed who are bleeding the country dry by never ever paying tax when they get paid in cash but they won't cos there lefty scum as well. JRM will sort these traitors out and make sure that the money goes to the people that need it most - the rich.

Excellently and succinctly put. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:15 am

Hypocritical Moron wrote:

10/10.

Well played sir. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Fifty fucking years.

What sort of world would there be with this twat in charge?

I want things to get better pretty quickly after this stupidity.

Fifty years...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:02 pm

'A man of honour and duty'?

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Keyser

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Twat.
Gigabit

Postby Keyser » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Gigabit wrote:Twat.

Please don't insult twats by comparing them with Mogg. :snooty:
Keyser

Postby calitom » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:29 pm

Mogg is a breath of fresh air.But he aint running anything
calitom

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:33 pm

calitom wrote:Mogg is a breath of fresh air.But he aint running anything

So why do you think that he's a breath of fresh air you fucking imbecile? :dunno:

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs