Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 pm

A worrying report from BuzzFeed has revealed that former foreign secretary Boris Johnson has been secretly texting prominent fascist Steve Bannon. This is an incredibly worrying development. Because it shows how Bannon is potentially pushing far-right populism into the senior ranks of the Conservative Party.
Secret texting

BuzzFeed revealed that Bannon and Johnson have been in contact with each other for some time. In fact, it seems the pair have been secretly texting since Bannon worked in the White House.

And it comes as no surprise that the two are fond of each other. During Bannon’s visit to the UK, he was critical of Theresa May’s leadership, and asserted that “now is the moment” for Johnson to lead Britain.

Another source close to BuzzFeed, who had met with Bannon during his visit to the UK, confirmed the pair had been in contact throughout his visit. The source said they didn’t know the exact contents of the communications, but were “sure they weren’t discussing the cricket scores”.
Boris’s charade

Johnson falling head over heels for right-wing populism may come as a surprise to some who observed him as mayor of London. Because Bannon’s ideology is a stark contrast to the pro-immigration persona he portrayed as London mayor. Even more recently, as foreign secretary, his open approach to immigration in regards to Brexit seemed to be light years beyond Bannon’s views. But the texts with Bannon and a mounting list of racist insults suggest that Johnson’s apparently liberal view on immigration may have been just a facade.

All of this foreshadows a worrying possibility for the future of UK politics – that Trump-style populism is slowly infiltrating into Britain and wooing right-wing politicians.

https://www.thecanary.co/opinion/2018/0 ... y-worried/

FFS!

We don't want their fucking American medical care in this country and we certainly don't want American fascist scum like Bannon having a say here either. :shoot:

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:A worrying report from BuzzFeed has revealed that former foreign secretary Boris Johnson has been secretly texting prominent fascist Steve Bannon. This is an incredibly worrying development. Because it shows how Bannon is potentially pushing far-right populism into the senior ranks of the Conservative Party.
Secret texting

BuzzFeed revealed that Bannon and Johnson have been in contact with each other for some time. In fact, it seems the pair have been secretly texting since Bannon worked in the White House.

And it comes as no surprise that the two are fond of each other. During Bannon’s visit to the UK, he was critical of Theresa May’s leadership, and asserted that “now is the moment” for Johnson to lead Britain.

Another source close to BuzzFeed, who had met with Bannon during his visit to the UK, confirmed the pair had been in contact throughout his visit. The source said they didn’t know the exact contents of the communications, but were “sure they weren’t discussing the cricket scores”.
Boris’s charade

Johnson falling head over heels for right-wing populism may come as a surprise to some who observed him as mayor of London. Because Bannon’s ideology is a stark contrast to the pro-immigration persona he portrayed as London mayor. Even more recently, as foreign secretary, his open approach to immigration in regards to Brexit seemed to be light years beyond Bannon’s views. But the texts with Bannon and a mounting list of racist insults suggest that Johnson’s apparently liberal view on immigration may have been just a facade.

All of this foreshadows a worrying possibility for the future of UK politics – that Trump-style populism is slowly infiltrating into Britain and wooing right-wing politicians.

https://www.thecanary.co/opinion/2018/0 ... y-worried/

FFS!

We don't want their fucking American medical care in this country and we certainly don't want American fascist scum like Bannon having a say here either. :shoot:

We don't want anyone born in USA having any political influence in the UK. :gigglesnshit:
Punk

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:28 pm

I think that the UK public has a bit more intelligence than the average American anyway.

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:31 pm

Guest wrote:I think that the UK public has a bit more intelligence than the average American anyway.

But not Henley or Uxbridge Conservatives... :gigglesnshit:
Punk

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Fucking Yank vultures circling over our NHS. :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:10 pm

I know which side of the pond i'd rather be!

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Guest wrote:Image

I know which side of the pond i'd rather be!

That's 4 years out of date. I believe they get the equivalent of $21 in Denmark. Bloody unions making sure their workers get paid properly. :grrrrr: :grrrrr:
Punk

Postby Chief Rabbit » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:56 pm

It seems Boris picks friends who do not hate Jews and have no wish to ram raid parliament, blow up concerts and knife members of the public unlike Mr Corbyn.
Good choice Boris
Chief Rabbit

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Boris Johnson is a seriously well educated person but he is gaffe prone for sure, I forgive him all his sins because he is a real character unlike most of the boring cunts on all sides in Westminster.
He's entitled to a personal life and with whom he wishes to converse.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pm

McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:51 pm

With all the scandals we know of and the many more we are kept in the dark about it's clear to me that for centuries Parliament has been full of sick individuals that have been kept from public knowledge.
Thatcher seems to be the same as Blair as he covered up a major ring of sick bastards by all accounts and I have no doubt we will perhaps never find out the truth in all these matters.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:08 pm

LordRaven wrote:

With all the scandals we know of and the many more we are kept in the dark about it's clear to me that for centuries Parliament has been full of sick individuals that have been kept from public knowledge.
Thatcher seems to be the same as Blair as he covered up a major ring of sick bastards by all accounts and I have no doubt we will perhaps never find out the truth in all these matters.

So you now condemn Thatcher for enabling paedophiles, Raven? :dunno:
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Cat got your tongue, Raven?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 pm

McAz wrote:Cat got your tongue, Raven?

No I went out for drinks and dinner with friends, it is what is called "a life."

Do get one rather than hanging on every word printed on here.

And as far as your fake news re Maggie, roll it up and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 pm

McAz wrote:Cat got your tongue, Raven?

No I went out for drinks and dinner with friends, it is what is called "a life."

Do get one rather than hanging on every word printed on here.

And as far as your fake news re Maggie, roll it up and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs