RUSSIA 2018 - THE WORLD CUP THREAD.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: RUSSIA 2018 - THE WORLD CUP THREAD.

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:18 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:There’s plenty of examples of your racism Raving. He doesn’t need to make things up...

Standing on its own that statement makes no sense, but that is atypical of your being a light bender

sorry for being stupid, but does light bender mean an underweight homosexual man, or does it mean being dense?
banana chewits

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:There’s plenty of examples of your racism Raving. He doesn’t need to make things up...

Standing on its own that statement makes no sense, but that is atypical of your being a light bender

What part of my post don’t you understand, Raving? I can explain it slowly just for you...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:23 pm

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

sorry for being stupid, but does light bender mean an underweight homosexual man, or does it mean being dense?

The more dense a body in space, the greater its gravitational pull - e.g. The sun has far more gravity than earth and the latter more than the moon.

Some Cosmic Bodies are so huge and therefore so dense they can bend light.

Read this .... https://www.space.com/39999-how-gravita ... -work.html

Dean is so Dense that he too can probably bend light :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:24 pm

More homophobia from Raving... :shake head:
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:25 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

What part of my post don’t you understand, Raving? I can explain it slowly just for you...

Oh please do Dean, I am all ears --well waiting with baited breath for any semblance of cognitive thinking on your part in your proposed exercise :whistle:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Dean wrote:More homophobia from Raving... :shake head:

My post was about gravitational bending of light, how is that homophobia you dense bastard? :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Oh please do Dean, I am all ears --well waiting with baited breath for any semblance of cognitive thinking on your part in your proposed exercise :whistle:

There are plenty of examples of your racism on here.

McAz doesn’t need to make those up, because they exist on here.

So what part of that don’t you understand?
Dean

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

The more dense a body in space, the greater its gravitational pull - e.g. The sun has far more gravity than earth and the latter more than the moon.

oh right, thanks.

dean is bright, though, he's sharp & witty. i think we'll have to agree to disagree about him.
banana chewits

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:

My post was about gravitational bending of light, how is that homophobia you dense bastard? :smilin:

Any danger of you getting back to the topic of football any time soon?

We managed to have a whole World Cup of on topic posts, then you turn up and start throwing around sexist and homophobic remarks. You’ll just have to accept that women like football too Raving. Get with the times mate...
Dean

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:29 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

We managed to have a whole World Cup of on topic posts, then you turn up and start throwing around sexist and homophobic remarks. You’ll just have to accept that women like football too Raving. Get with the times mate...

tell him i was 3rd in our competition! :canny:
banana chewits

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:30 pm

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Please know that I did have an inward giggle
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

i thought it was funny. :laughing:
banana chewits

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:31 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Says the Mr One Watt Lightbulb who's been polluting the thread with unfounded accusations of racism and homophobia? It figures
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:32 pm

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

i thought it was funny. :laughing:

Clever :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:34 pm

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

oh right, thanks.

dean is bright, though, he's sharp & witty. i think we'll have to agree to disagree about him.

If this forum was a bed of roses it would die without the likes of Dean and McAz/Groot.
Roses thrive on Horse Manure
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms