DS thread #102

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:A good example of the intelligence of the Keyserettes here on the Members you miss that haven’t been active for ages thread:

Mine are soap related cause thats where I post the most.
Keyser, nice chap, was a laugh to chat too, he hatred of Phil was ever during :D I'm still in contact with him but he got raw dealing being banished from here.
LHolmes, decent poster in soaps, could always have a decent discussion with her around, shouldn't of been banned imo.
Dan2008, another good soap poster, left of his own accord but great bloke.
Maurice, can't remember he full username but another top poster.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... or-ages/p6

Jealous hun cause no one misses you!

Lholmes was banned for using several accounts including this one

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/raj640

They were actually having conversations with themselves in the ratings topic and people realised that was going on. She used to get really annoyed and upset if anyone slagged off Eastenders so created these multiple accounts to back herself up.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You have to hand it to gigatwat - give him some cake.

Anyone want to run a bet on how long he lasts, he will have a good crack at the most banned accounts :pmsl: :pmsl:

Well, if it is gigabit, good luck to him! He's obviously cleverer than you give him credit for.

Gigabit just like Blackswan, James2001 and Banga all get browny points from me. The Trifles and Jilly's gang hate them which means they must be doing something right.

The silly jilly gang hate them, the trifles don’t and never did, you must realise that the jillies and the trifles are separate groups with different outlooks by now you only need to look at their posts to figure that out!

Silly jilly? Trifles? Have you tried growing the fuck up?

Its the school holidays :canny:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:A good example of the intelligence of the Keyserettes here on the Members you miss that haven’t been active for ages thread:

Keyser, nice chap, was a laugh to chat too, he hatred of Phil was ever during :D I'm still in contact with him but he got raw dealing being banished from here.

Uh oh! Whoever wrote that had better clear her inbox and prepare herself for a deluge of creepy PMs :pukeup:

Contrary to popular belief Keyser has never hounded me or sent me creepy messages, how about that!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:29 pm

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:I got an e-mail, but effectively it said banned because of some posts I had made. They also claimed I'd been warned 6 times previously IIRC. News to me, as I didn't get all of those memos.

I havent had anything. Should i email them and ask why or does that sound too desperate? They may suggest i get a life haha

When I was perma-banned many years ago for having a second account, I emailed them with a full explanation and asked - very nicely - if they'd consider re-instating me with my main account and they did, so I'd definitely email them if you think it's an unfair decision. If you think you've got nothing to lose then lay it on a bit thick and give them some flannel about how you'll change your ways and be a better forum member or stuff like that.

You might have to wait a while for a response, but at the very least they should explain why you were banned and at most, you might get re-instated.

Fair enough, but I for one ain't going to grovel to the fucktards that run DS these days. I'll help in their demise, no worries though.

And no I'm not bitter in case anybody asks, but one good turn deserves another.

Generally, I'm going to fight big organisations that throw their weight around.

Not only do you reply to every post about you, you appear to now be replying to a post that wasn't even addressed to you ..

but but but it was about jra, every post on here is, you just don't see it.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:I can’t see that anyone has left trifles recently? Looks like they want an additional mod not a replacement one :dunno:

That's exactly what it is. Fresh ideas and all that.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anyone want to run a bet on how long he lasts, he will have a good crack at the most banned accounts :pmsl: :pmsl:

Well, if it is gigabit, good luck to him! He's obviously cleverer than you give him credit for.

Gigabit just like Blackswan, James2001 and Banga all get browny points from me. The Trifles and Jilly's gang hate them which means they must be doing something right.

The silly jilly gang hate them, the trifles don’t and never did, you must realise that the jillies and the trifles are separate groups with different outlooks by now you only need to look at their posts to figure that out!

Silly jilly? Trifles? Have you tried growing the fuck up?

Lol advice on growing the fuck up from a 30 yr old manchild who plays on his Xbox all day :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Uh oh! Whoever wrote that had better clear her inbox and prepare herself for a deluge of creepy PMs :pukeup:

Contrary to popular belief Keyser has never hounded me or sent me creepy messages, how about that!

Sorry to hear that

He must be busy pestering someone else :shake head:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Didn’t know Keyser was such a ladies man. What ya secret Keys?!! You got more boos spooning over you then.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh dear Trifles still trying to recruit.

Whatever you say Jilly. However, why not address the other points raised in the post you sneered at?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry to hear that

He must be busy pestering someone else :shake head:

No babe nothing to be sorry for, I don't subscribe to everyone pour shit on Keyser club because he can talk to females without being labelled a pest.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I can’t see that anyone has left trifles recently? Looks like they want an additional mod not a replacement one :dunno:

That's exactly what it is. Fresh ideas and all that.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:To give the Trifles some benefit of doubt it looks like Jilly and Fisch are the only two still trying to get people banned on DS.
One look on trifles today and they are talking about gigabits new account and blackswann new name obvious who they are targeting

Postby Me Again » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Silly jilly? Trifles? Have you tried growing the fuck up?

Lol advice on growing the fuck up from a 30 yr old manchild who plays on his Xbox all day :pmsl:

He's living the dream, you're just jealous.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:To give the Trifles some benefit of doubt it looks like Jilly and Fisch are the only two still trying to get people banned on DS.
One look on trifles today and they are talking about gigabits new account and blackswann new name obvious who they are targeting

Hahaha! They are indeed, but not once do they say that they are going to "target" them as you describe it. In fact they seem to finding Gigabit's new account quite amusing, as if cheering him on. If you are going to report things, report it properly!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:13 years on ds and been perma banned. The sites moderating has gone to shit. They didnt even bother to send an email to tell me why. Arseholes

You must have been given a reason :dunno:

I had been warned and given points. I made quite a reasonable response when i came back and posted in the thread but i was surprised to see it had been removed so i just went off. When i came back i was auto logged out and couldnt get back on.

Someone must have been flagging everythinh i said. Am pretty pissed off about it tbh.

Who were you on DS?

Previous

Return to The Archive