sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby calitom » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:35 am

calitom

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:04 am

Is that really how they spell censorship in America or is it just you Tom?
By The way these religious customs Tom regarding raping children and then marrying them I'm honestly intrigued please explain.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:06 am

Which amendment is this thread about ??
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:28 pm

calitom wrote:

Great Man!!!! RIP Ronnie
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:
calitom wrote:

Great Man!!!! RIP Ronnie

Reagan against large government.
Increased the size of government massively.
Reagan against government borrowing.
Massively increased government borrowing and American debt.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
calitom wrote:

Great Man!!!! RIP Ronnie

Reagan ended the Cold War!!!! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
calitom wrote:

Great Man!!!! RIP Ronnie

The people he worked for ended the cold war if you believe it ended.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Great Man!!!! RIP Ronnie

Incorrect, Maggie kickstarted it by meeting Gorbachev and thereafter we had the meetings with Reagan and Gorby.

As for ending it, the warsaw pact fell apart, the Berlin Wall came down and democracy restored to Eastern European countries.

I think what you are referring to is the absorption into NATO of Eastern European countries and the encirclement of Russia--a rather stupid policy, they should embrace Russia and join forces for the war to come against the medieaval fuckwits
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Great Man!!!! RIP Ronnie

Incorrect, Maggie kickstarted it by meeting Gorbachev and thereafter we had the meetings with Reagan and Gorby.

As for ending it, the warsaw pact fell apart, the Berlin Wall came down and democracy restored to Eastern European countries.

I think what you are referring to is the absorption into NATO of Eastern European countries and the encirclement of Russia--a rather stupid policy, they should embrace Russia and join forces for the war to come against the medieaval fuckwits

So America didn't station hundreds of very high tech nuclear tipped cruise missiles all aimed at Russia with quotes o0f I'd rather be dead than red?
America didn't outstrip Russia on spending on aggression against the USSR with these missiles that Russia couldn't match?
They were defenseless against these missiles.
For a military man you're not very good at seeing what games are being played out militarily.
The end of the cold war that you believe in saw NATO expand right up to Russia's borders and the now surrounding of said country with military might economic sanctions discrediting their leader none stop.
You believe the headlines that the cold war is over.
It's probably as hot as ever.
There was no end to it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Reagan against large government.

So America didn't station hundreds of very high tech nuclear tipped cruise missiles all aimed at Russia with quotes o0f I'd rather be dead than red?
America didn't outstrip Russia on spending on aggression against the USSR with these missiles that Russia couldn't match?
For a military man you're not very good at seeing what games are being played out militarily.
The end of the cold war that you believe in saw NATO expand right up to Russia's borders and the now surrounding of said country with military might economic sanctions discrediting their leader none stop.
There was no end to it.

I have far more knowledge of what we faced and what we had pointing back at them you silly boy.
Ronnie broke their will by bankrupting them in (as he put it) "an arms race they could not win" and that led to them wanting to talk and hence Maggie meeting Gorby to get the ball rolling.
Thereafter everything is history.
Solidarnosc did what you say the Pope did too and once they went at it in Poland the rest of the Warsaw Pact threw off their shackles.
Cruise missiles alone did not bring about a capitulation, your saying so will not make it true :Lucia:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:49 pm

LordRaven wrote:I have far more knowledge of what we faced and what we had pointing back at them you silly boy.

Ha ha ha - because you were a driver in Northern Ireland?

:pmsl:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:56 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I have far more knowledge of what we faced and what we had pointing back at them you silly boy.

No you stupid boy, I was in the passenger seat, with an HK53 5.56mm under my arse :smilin:

Facing 3 shock army we had regular briefs on the threat facing us you silly numpty :dafinger:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

No you stupid boy, I was in the passenger seat, with an HK53 5.56mm under my arse :smilin:

Facing 3 shock army we had regular briefs on the threat facing us you silly numpty :dafinger:

A mere private driving around in a civilian car in Northern Ireland has...

LordRaven wrote:...far more knowledge of what we faced and what we had pointing back at them you silly boy.

...honestly, Raven, you couldn't make it up...

...oh wait. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

There was no end to it.

I have far more knowledge of what we faced and what we had pointing back at them you silly boy.
Ronnie broke their will by bankrupting them in (as he put it) "an arms race they could not win" and that led to them wanting to talk and hence Maggie meeting Gorby to get the ball rolling.
Solidarnosc did what you say the Pope did too and once they went at it in Poland the rest of the Warsaw Pact threw off their shackles.
Cruise missiles alone did not bring about a capitulation, your saying so will not make it true :Lucia:

I didn't say cruise missiles alone I said everything you now seem to be coming round to agreeing with.
It's like pulling teeth though.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The people he worked for ended the cold war if you believe it ended.

There was no end to it.

I didn't say cruise missiles alone I said everything you now seem to be coming round to agreeing with.
It's like pulling teeth though.

I know it is, make your mind up please!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs