TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Re: TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:53 pm

The first 20-30 years Muslims were here they weren't wearing niqabs and burkas.

Younger Muslims are getting more radical and religious rather than less.

The left is always saying that Muslims will integrate over time, the opposite is happening.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:55 pm

LordRaven wrote:Sort your quotes out

Thanks. :thumbsup:

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I don't support anything that could lead to social unrest, please don't tar me with the broad brush you apply to anyone who simply doesn't agree with you.

You clearly know that in our, on the surface, peaceful society there are ugly undercurrents and Boris's comments could cause matters to simmer to the surface and boil over and innocents to get hurt.

LordRaven wrote:Boris would be great for the tories...

I have no doubt he would be, but he has a lot of fences to mend

You shouldn't have cheered him on if you were concerned about social unrest.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:58 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Sort your quotes out

Thanks. :thumbsup:

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I don't support anything that could lead to social unrest, please don't tar me with the broad brush you apply to anyone who simply doesn't agree with you.

You clearly know that in our, on the surface, peaceful society there are ugly undercurrents and Boris's comments could cause matters to simmer to the surface and boil over and innocents to get hurt.

LordRaven wrote:Boris would be great for the tories...

I have no doubt he would be, but he has a lot of fences to mend

You shouldn't have cheered him on if you were concerned about social unrest.

Ah Mr Hindshite strikes again! Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it? :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Ah Mr Hindshite strikes again! Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it? :smilin:

If people like you hadn't cheered him on he wouldn't now be so emboldened and you wouldn't be so desperate to distance yourself from your former infatuation. :shake head:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:14 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

If people like you hadn't cheered him on he wouldn't now be so emboldened and you wouldn't be so desperate to distance yourself from your former infatuation. :shake head:

Shame you weren't around in the Wiemar Republic, think of all the lives that would have been saved :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Shame you weren't around in the Wiemar Republic, think of all the lives that would have been saved :smilin:

You dad was though before he joined the Hitler Youth - did he save any? :dunno:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

A kid with no options being told attendance was obligatory?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Shame you weren't around in the Wiemar Republic, think of all the lives that would have been saved :smilin:

Your dad joined the Hitler Youth before it became obligatory - you confirmed that the other day.

But be that as it may, we all have options, Raven, and you chose Boris as one of yours despite your concerns about social unrest. :shake head:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:38 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Shame you weren't around in the Wiemar Republic, think of all the lives that would have been saved :smilin:

Your dad joined the Hitler Youth before it became obligatory - you confirmed that the other day.

But be that as it may, we all have options, Raven, and you chose Boris as one of yours despite your concerns about social unrest. :shake head:

No I didn't and he was very very young at the time and I doubt he could have formulated an opinion at his young age, you silly lying arse :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

No I didn't and he was very very young at the time and I doubt he could have formulated an opinion at his young age, you silly lying arse :smilin:

Yes you did - but let's not continue with this Wiemar Republic deflection of yours...

...why did you support Boris if you had concerns about social unrest - did you not spot he was a cunt?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:You dad was though before he joined the Hitler Youth - did he save any? :dunno:

Yes you did - but let's not continue with this Wiemar Republic deflection of yours...

...why did you support Boris if you had concerns about social unrest - did you not spot he was a c**t?

So you admit you lied about my father and the Hitler youth?
Excellent!!!
Now Mr Hindshite, please stop pretending you knew beforehand how all matters would pan out.
Because that is a sign of a delusion suffering individual
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Your dad joined the Hitler Youth before it became obligatory - you confirmed that the other day.

...why did you support Boris if you had concerns about social unrest - did you not spot he was a c**t?

Excellent!!!
Now Mr Hindshite, please stop pretending you knew beforehand how all matters would pan out.

No I didn't lie about your father, you knew him, not me. :ooer:
What I know of him is what you have posted - and fortunately it's all still here waiting to be plucked.

---------

So you didn't know about Boris despite being told he was a cunt by all and sundry - okay, Raven. :roll:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:20 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Excellent!!!

No I didn't lie about your father, you knew him, not me. :ooer:
What I know of him is what you have posted - and fortunately it's all still here waiting to be plucked.

---------

So you didn't know about Boris despite being told he was a c**t by all and sundry - okay, Raven. :roll:

You will believe anything :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:So you didn't know about Boris despite being told he was a c**t by all and sundry - okay, Raven. :roll:

Wasn't me licking Boris's arse, Raven. :shake head:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:27 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:So you didn't know about Boris despite being told he was a c**t by all and sundry - okay, Raven. :roll:

Wasn't me licking Boris's arse, Raven. :shake head:

I have seen him the other side of the road once, and I doubt even an accomplished and fully established liar like you would have a tongue that long.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs