DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Guest wrote:It's so obvious that Anaïs is Jilly. The reporting, the flagging and the way she conducts herself. People already thought she was back on DS, so that has got to be her. Probably day at her forum plotting who to complain about and then does it as Anaïs.

Who is Jilly? You think Anais uses 2 accounts?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's so obvious that Anaïs is Jilly. The reporting, the flagging and the way she conducts herself. People already thought she was back on DS, so that has got to be her. Probably day at her forum plotting who to complain about and then does it as Anaïs.

No. She has 4 accounts.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. She has 4 accounts.

I heard she has 8 accounts.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Guest wrote:

Jilly is a notorious flagger. She targets posters who disagree with her and then embarks on a campaign to get them banned. She was banned from DS but obviously has rejoined so she can carry on her campaign.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jilly is a notorious flagger. She targets posters who disagree with her and then embarks on a campaign to get them banned. She was banned from DS but obviously has rejoined so she can carry on her campaign.

She's also obese.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. She has 4 accounts.

Please don't exaggerate. It just detracts from the salient issue

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. She has 4 accounts.

no that's jpnumbertwat. keep up old chap.

Postby creamcheese » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Anyone facepalm at Waldo criticising her work colleague for never having anything positive to say on the gift voucher thread? :slap:
creamcheese

Postby creamcheese » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:01 pm

I like Terra Canis.
creamcheese

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. She has 4 accounts.

I have never heard this about Anais before. Doesn't really surprise me though. What other known usernames has she been known as?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Jilly is the Kraken

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:Jilly is the Kraken

Did the Kraken and Anaïs start posting around the same time? If so then it could be both Jilly and Fisch with new accounts. Both of these spent their spare time baiting posters and flagging them. They used to brag about it elsewhere. It would explain a lot.

Postby BuggeryBollocks Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Cobs wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Watkins is being exceptionally arrogant on the are you PC thread.

Yeah I am. Twatface. See .. that wasn't very PC was it ?

Watkins could take jra.

From behind :leer: :whistle:
BuggeryBollocks Guest

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:43 pm

BuggeryBollocks Guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Watkins is being exceptionally arrogant on the are you PC thread.

Yeah I am. Twatface. See .. that wasn't very PC was it ?

Watkins could take jra.

From behind :leer: :whistle:

Lets just hope they have the same definition of special cuddles or things could get awkward.

"All that boiler talk is making me frisky"

"And I love it when you talk about how useless you are with women every two minutes"

"If I'm good will you pay my heating bill?"

"Only if you talk about trains while we do it"

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jilly is the Kraken

Did the Kraken and Anaïs start posting around the same time? If so then it could be both Jilly and Fisch with new accounts. Both of these spent their spare time baiting posters and flagging them. They used to brag about it elsewhere. It would explain a lot.

LOL Keep going with these ridiculous theories it really is hilarious to see how stupid some people are. Surprised JRA hasnt been accused of being either of those 2 yet.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive