Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam has been racist towards Rocky before & has said similar things to what Gabby did so no I don't think she would. Racists stick together right?

I see you championing against racism aimed at me.

A Direct question for you>

What have you got to say for racism dished out to me by the likes of Puzzler,frosty,etc?
Rockstar

Postby Goodwife » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam has been racist towards Rocky before & has said similar things to what Gabby did so no I don't think she would. Racists stick together right?

What have you got to say for racism dished out to me by the likes of Puzzler,frosty,etc?

If I see it I will say something.

I am not going to comment when I didn't see it :dunno:
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:36 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:There wasn't much interaction with Gabby & rock. So I don't understand why she kicked of & where is the wind up vam?

dunno...been out all day, so just figured he was maybe trolling the arse off her in other threads. He can be like a terrier with lockjaw once he starts.

I should know! :gigglesnshit:

You can't blame rock if you don't know!

Ach he is bearable.. :)

I'm not blaming Rocky, ffs X! :ooer: Read my post - all I said was her ranting like that isn't like her. She's normally cool as.

But something might have made her snap.
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Cool. Their posts coming right up.

do check this space :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Goodwife » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Make sure you find Vam's too.

I will comment later when I get back as off out now :canny: :canny:
Goodwife

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:There wasn't much interaction with Gabby & rock. So I don't understand why she kicked of & where is the wind up vam?

dunno...been out all day, so just figured he was maybe trolling the arse off her in other threads. He can be like a terrier with lockjaw once he starts.

I'm not blaming Rocky, ffs X! :ooer: Read my post - all I said was her ranting like that isn't like her. She's normally cool as.

I am a Racist Catching Legend Vam...Please keep up! :hap:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Make sure you find Vam's too.

I will comment later when I get back as off out now :canny: :canny:

Why should I find Vam's posts when you have already seen them?

Stop deflecting and fighting your brownie points snide games based on vile racism I am being subjected to.Frankly,I think you should be ashamed of yourself to troll and being selective in your outrage.

Your hollow words mean sweet fuck all till you don't condemn the likes of frosty and Puzzles and hide behind the garb of not seeing the posts in question..Infact IIRC,you were posting alongside Lady Murasaki and me when frosty went on a vile racist tirade against me recently.
Rockstar

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Not quite as stupid as you mostly come across, then? She couldn't give a damn about racism.
Cleopatra

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:

But you were .. in your post you say you figured he was trolling the arse of her in other threads?

So I assumed Gabby & rock had a row.. but I can't see it.

:)
xtras1

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Orchestrated, obvious pish.
dis

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:

I am a Racist Catching Legend Vam...Please keep up! :hap:

You are certainly doing a service. Keep it up. Even Murasaki saw through you earlier. Yet it was okay for you to abuse English people when the world cup was on? And okay for you to use death and grief as a weapon at Ramadan? I know plenty of Indian Muslims and they would be just as disgusted with you. They would have certain names for you aswell, which, with your vile personality, you will surely have heard in real life.
Cleopatra

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:49 pm

dis wrote:Orchestrated, obvious pish.

Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!
Rockstar

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Rockstar wrote:

Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!

Come on Rocky, you can't act offended now when you laughed at her post before.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
You are certainly doing a service. Keep it up. Even Murasaki saw through you earlier. Yet it was okay for you to abuse English people when the world cup was on? And okay for you to use death and grief as a weapon at Ramadan? I know plenty of Indian Muslims and they would be just as disgusted with you. They would have certain names for you aswell, which, with your vile personality, you will surely have heard in real life.

Oh are you trying to involve Lady Murasaki now? Well the word is that she ran away like I allegedly ran away yesterday... :rofl:

I didn't abuse any English people when the world cup was on. Put up my posts or shut up.

You try to troll me using my wife as a weapon. You will be dealt the card of the husband back.It's as simple as that.Enough warnings were given before that.

Of course you know plenty of Indian Muslims...That is the favorite tagline of racists in 2018 it seems... :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Come on Rocky, you can't act offended now when you laughed at her post before.

I have never been offended by any insults dished out to me on forums. That doesn't mean I am going to allow people to get away with it and their enablers by labeling it as orchestrated and whatnot. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms