Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:Orchestrated, obvious pish.

Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!

Eh?

I’m not excusing anything. I initially thought Gabby was on a wind up then I saw her say she wasn’t, even if she was it was brutal.

I see what goes on and it’s fucking embarrassing, that’s what I meant by my post.
dis

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:55 pm

dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!

Eh?

I’m not excusing anything. I initially thought Gabby was on a wind up then I saw her say she wasn’t, even if she was it was brutal.

I see what goes on and it’s fucking embarrassing, that’s what I meant by my post.

Cool.
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:07 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
I'm not blaming Rocky, ffs X! :ooer: Read my post - all I said was her ranting like that isn't like her. She's normally cool as.

But something might have made her snap.

But you were .. in your post you say you figured he was trolling the arse of her in other threads?

So I assumed Gabby & rock had a row.. but I can't see it.

:)

No. This was my post I asked you to read again. NO mention of Rocky!...
Vam wrote:Looks like you're gonna be a laugh a minute when you're out to dinner tonight :gigglesnshit:

But I'm convinced you've been on a massive wind-up, cos all this just isn't like you, Gabs.

To which you replied...
xtras1 wrote:There wasn't much interaction with Gabby & rock. So I don't understand why she kicked of & where is the wind up vam?

Are we clear now? :ooer:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:08 pm

dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Eh?

:thumbsup:

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.
NastyNickers

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
I'm not blaming Rocky, ffs X! :ooer: Read my post - all I said was her ranting like that isn't like her. She's normally cool as.

But you were .. in your post you say you figured he was trolling the arse of her in other threads?

Vam wrote:Looks like you're gonna be a laugh a minute when you're out to dinner tonight :gigglesnshit:

But I'm convinced you've been on a massive wind-up, cos all this just isn't like you, Gabs.

To which you replied...
xtras1 wrote:There wasn't much interaction with Gabby & rock. So I don't understand why she kicked of & where is the wind up vam?

Yes, but you also said this:

dunno...been out all day, so just figured he was maybe trolling the arse off her in other threads. He can be like a terrier with lockjaw once he starts.

That does imply that you thought he might have been trolling her.
Raggamuffin

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:13 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Eh?

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.

What she said (in several posts) was all pure shite.

Speaking personally, it made me uncomfortable not so much because I get on with her, but more because it seemed so out of character :ooer:
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:

To which you replied...

dunno...been out all day, so just figured he was maybe trolling the arse off her in other threads. He can be like a terrier with lockjaw once he starts.

The sequence of posts speaks for itself, Rag. I can't clarify it any further.
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:19 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:

To which you replied...

The sequence of posts speaks for itself, Rag. I can't clarify it any further.

Oh well, I don't care very much anyway. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Eh?

And Dean is always going on about racists and calling people racist.

One or two others who routinely like to label people racist here have said nothing as well.

Postby Budgie not logged in » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Rockstar wrote:
I have never been offended by any insults dished out to me on forums. That doesn't mean I am going to allow people to get away with it and their enablers by labeling it as orchestrated and whatnot. :thumbsup:

You are a lying slum-dwelling prick...

Have you forgotten how you said us taxpayers are responsible for the slaughter in the middle East?

I'd behead you myself if it wasn't for my dicky ticker :trollface:
Budgie not logged in

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote: :thumbsup:

Speaking personally, it made me uncomfortable not so much because I get on with her, but more because it seemed so out of character :ooer:

Out of character? You seem to keep track of Canny from years back but you don't remember Gabby using "Chinky" and other derogatory slurs or agreeing with Starbold on certain issues? How convenient. Acting cutesy, being an airhead and talking about shopping does not excuse being a racist, specially if you go after Starbold for the same.

And NN, that's the second great post you've made about this mess and ONLY you and MG2 have been clear in saying that there's no moral equivalence, respect to you both.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Thanks rags.. for explaining :)
xtras1

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:39 pm

xtras1 wrote:Thanks rags.. for explaining :)

That's OK. I think it's sorted now. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Thanks rags.. for explaining :)

That's OK. I think it's sorted now. :laughing:

I see :)
xtras1

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote: :thumbsup:

Out of character? You seem to keep track of Canny from years back but you don't remember Gabby using "Chinky" and other derogatory slurs or agreeing with Starbold on certain issues? How convenient. Acting cutesy, being an airhead and talking about shopping does not excuse being a racist, specially if you go after Starbold for the same.

And NN, that's the second great post you've made about this mess and ONLY you and MG2 have been clear in saying that there's no moral equivalence, respect to you both.

No. Until today, I hand-on-heart have never seen Gabby do any of that. And it looks like I'm not the only one.

If she's been as bad as you say, how come more people like, say, Nic and MG haven't been on her case?
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms