WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Just awful stuff

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 pm

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted it will be hilarious.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:I hope this thread doesn't get deleted it will be hilarious.

It won't, you can be sure. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:08 pm

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:I hope this thread doesn't get deleted it will be hilarious.

The only hilarious thing is that there are STILL some Brexiteers who claim to believe that all will be fine, that we are heading for a land of milk, honey and no immigrants, and that the postcode they provided for their delivery of the free unicorns and fairy dust will be sufficient to get them delivered on time.
Cannydc

Postby Cobs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:10 pm

:popcorn:
Cobs

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:

The only hilarious thing is that there are STILL some Brexiteers who claim to believe that all will be fine, that we are heading for a land of milk, honey and no immigrants, and that the postcode they provided for their delivery of the free unicorns and fairy dust will be sufficient to get them delivered on time.

After a lifetime of blaming their lack of achievement on everything that isn't white or British the right-wing primitives thought their redemption had come in the shape of Brexit and Trump.

We've all been conned at sometime in our lives, and most of us have learned from it - but we all remember the bitter taste of betrayal and how hard it was to accept it and move on.

It may be some time before the haters bite the bullet of their gullibility.
McAz

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:

After a lifetime of blaming their lack of achievement on everything that isn't white or British the right-wing primitives thought their redemption had come in the shape of Brexit and Trump. We've all been conned at sometime in our lives, and most of us have learned from it - but we all remember the bitter taste of betrayal and how hard it was to accept it and move on.

It may be some time before the haters bite the bullet of their gullibility.
McAz

Postby Punk » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:22 pm

Smiths and Radiohead albums, on vinyl, to cheer me up. :smilin:
Punk

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:What the hell do the US have that we want, let alone need? :dunno:

GMO food, chlorinated chicken, hormone injected beef, cars ( :pmsl: ) ??? Nope. Can't think of anything off hand but sure you will tell us.

I hope Trump tells you all to fuck off tbh, And what do you need from the USA letch? You're actually using their technology to make posts on here you dozy c**t.

You think technology is confined to the US?

'Made in China' chip on the way as country boosts home-grown tech JAN 30, 201
https://www.computerworld.com/article/3 ... -tech.html

And what is developed in US is manufactured elsewhere. Wait until Apple is declared a Chinese company. :gigglesnshit:

Windows I'll give you but the planned subscription model which was what 'free' windows 10 was all about will change that.

Not looking so great for US exports really, is it...
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 pm

I own a Ford that wasn't made in America and a French van.
I own a PC made in Asia with an operating system made in America.
Can't think of anything else I own made in America or dependent on America.
Nothing.
Enlighten me I could be wrong.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Looking at harvest predictions and realities I'm stocking up on porridge which is about to rocket in price .... buy now.
Breakfast cereals which are about to rocket in price which in fact have already started.
nothing to do with Brexit and everything to do with the weather.
Okay you can't stock up for long but you can keep your comfort zone and sanity running a little longer.
Look at droughts and floods around the world the western world just now and you'll understand.
The whole of the northern hemisphere has been roasting.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 pm

I find these 'Brexit' threads and the remainers attitudes very tiresome but at the same time, illustrative of the greedy, selfish attitude they have toward it. I voted 'leave' not for me but for my grandchildren, it's their future I've saved. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:44 pm

Trapper John wrote:I find these 'Brexit' threads and the remainers attitudes very tiresome but at the same time, illustrative of the greedy, selfish attitude they have toward it. I voted 'leave' not for me but for my grandchildren, it's their future I've saved. :thumbsup:

Except you haven't, since the Brexit you want ain't going to happen.
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 pm

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I find these 'Brexit' threads and the remainers attitudes very tiresome but at the same time, illustrative of the greedy, selfish attitude they have toward it. I voted 'leave' not for me but for my grandchildren, it's their future I've saved. :thumbsup:

Or haven't, since the Brexit you want ain't going to happen.

You have no idea what 'Brexit' I wanted, nor have you any idea how things will turn out. One thing I do know is that my grandchildren will not be in thrall to a European hegemony run by Germany and assorted European economic despots. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 pm

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:

You have no idea what 'Brexit' I wanted, nor have you any idea how things will turn out. One thing I do know is that my grandchildren will not be in thrall to a European hegemony run by Germany and assorted European economic despots. :thumbsup:

I'm damn sure it wasn't the one you're getting - and yes they will.
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:21 am

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:

And therefore, using obvious reasoning, nor do you.

Which just goes to illustrate the blind stupidity and utter selfishness of those who voted leave, prepared to risk all we have now (economic prosperity, stability, security) for some kind of fake utopia which they were warned will never happen.

And you are happy to gamble the futures of your grandchildren on such frail, hopeless fantasies.

They will almost certainly be cursing you in your grave.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads