TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Re: TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:46 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Most people don't know the difference between a burqa, niqab and hijab though.


Why does that matter, the message is clear.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Most people don't know the difference between a burqa, niqab and hijab though.


Why does that matter, the message is clear.


Did they explain or show people a picture when they took the survey?

That does matter.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Most people don't know the difference between a burqa, niqab and hijab though.


Why does that matter, the message is clear.


Did they explain or show people a picture when they took the survey?

That does matter.

Winning not whining is what matters.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31920
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Postby LordRaven » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:24 am

Keyser wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Good job the Fucking up the quotes fuzz aren't here


Dina Asher-Smith. :cuppaT:

She reminds me of Flo Jo, she leaves everyone else behind almost effortlessly. I am looking forward seeing her in the next Olympics :thumbsup:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30255
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Postby LordRaven » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:25 am

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Most people don't know the difference between a burqa, niqab and hijab though.


Why does that matter, the message is clear.


Did they explain or show people a picture when they took the survey?

That does matter.

Winning not whining is what matters.


How ironic? Moaning old fart!
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30255
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannydc and 9 guests