Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Helena wrote:Im going to have to learn how to put a pic on as i wanted to show you my new Laura Vita sandals.....flowers up the heel and back and lovely soft leather with cut outs. We have a fab shop here called Fred Funk and it does Irregular Choice and Ruby Shoo etc, i could spend all day in there!

They sound nice :thumbsup: ...... so glad I haven’t a shop near me, it’d be lethal, i’d never be able to walk past without going in! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Dimples » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:31 pm

Gabby wrote:
Hummingbird wrote:https://www.rubyshoo.com/

These are my current favourite brand. :wubwub:

They’re similar styling to Irregular Choice! :wubwub:

I bought these Irregular Choice shoes a couple of years ago.

I also have similar in black. I'm not too keen on what they've got available this year though. Some very odd styles indeed. :ooer:
Dimples

Postby Hummingbird » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:23 pm

They are like my black ones. More sequiney than lacey.
Hummingbird

Postby Helena » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Dimples wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Hummingbird wrote:https://www.rubyshoo.com/

These are my current favourite brand. :wubwub:

They’re similar styling to Irregular Choice! :wubwub:

I bought these Irregular Choice shoes a couple of years ago.

I also have similar in black. I'm not too keen on what they've got available this year though. Some very odd styles indeed. :ooer:

Ive got those ones in red - also a blue pair with cream lace -

All together Ive about 10 pairs - get one at Christmas and Birthdays!

My faves are "Oh Jemima" ankle boots - they are black with cream embroidery and a huge bow on the front :wubbers:
Helena

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:38 am

Never understood corsets Specifically Edwardian!

I don't understand why a woman needs a 20 inch waist? But as a garment in it self. I do like many of the Vollers styles, mostly elegant. Even discussed getting one for kids mum.
art0hur0moh

Postby charlie » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:11 pm

I own a pair of high heeled black boots, that look really good when dressed alongside jeans and a tight top.

I'm a little one at 5'1 (and a bit!) but when I have my heels on, I feel (almost!) 6 ft tall and enjoy the admiring glances I get.

Us 'vertically challenged' ones need all the help we can get! :laughing:
charlie

Postby Hummingbird » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:46 pm

I struggle to get knee high boots, my calves are disproportionately large for my body. :bawlin:
Hummingbird

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:54 pm

Just remembered high heel trainers! They seemed to be a short lived thing? I thought at the an interesting development in fashion. But it didn't seem to go anywhere?

I miss traditonal cobblers. I needed arches added to my shoes. Became good freinds with the cobbler. He invited me to join a running club which we attended twice weekly.

He, had collection of classic cars. Every so often he would change the car, I don't ever remember being in the same car more than two weeks in a row?

Ach, off topic again!

Loved the work shop. Different leathers and all the tools. I was never in the work shop long enough to learn how to make a shoe :(

Incidently, on title. It isn't a fetish, it is a lifestyle :twirl:
art0hur0moh

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:23 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Just remembered high heel trainers! They seemed to be a short lived thing? I thought at the an interesting development in fashion. But it didn't seem to go anywhere?

I miss traditonal cobblers. I needed arches added to my shoes. Became good freinds with the cobbler. He invited me to join a running club which we attended twice weekly.

He, had collection of classic cars. Every so often he would change the car, I don't ever remember being in the same car more than two weeks in a row?

Ach, off topic again!

Loved the work shop. Different leathers and all the tools. I was never in the work shop long enough to learn how to make a shoe :(

It is a fetish if you own more pairs than you can wear! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:54 am

Gabby wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Just remembered high heel trainers! They seemed to be a short lived thing? I thought at the an interesting development in fashion. But it didn't seem to go anywhere?

Ach, off topic again!

It is a fetish if you own more pairs than you can wear! :mrgreen:

Sorry got to dispute that! If you have a closet full of high quality shoes. The leather needs to be treated often. That reminds me, I really miss bouling (bulling? Polish the toe till you can see your reflection) my boot. Last pair I had I think where made out of paper. Or may have been reconstituted leather?

: D the first treatment to water proof. Melt the polish into all the seams and toe. Then polish out the wax.

A freind gave me a pair of german boots a few years ago. He hadn't taken care of the leather. Leather was all cracked and dry. Shame, they where at one time quality boots.

Guess I went off on another one there :paranoid:
art0hur0moh

Postby Nucks » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:18 am

art0hur0moh wrote::

It says today is your birthday on the main page. If so, Happy Birthday!

:birthday:
Nucks

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:09 pm

Nucks wrote:

:cheers: Nucks, second well wisher today. Though in my usual obstinant fashion. I only had one birth day, every other day since has been a celebration of that day :canny: and may you celebrate that greatest of days today. :yess:
art0hur0moh

Postby Nucks » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:10 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Nucks wrote:

:cheers: Nucks, second well wisher today. Though in my usual obstinant fashion. I only had one birth day, every other day since has been a celebration of that day :canny: and may you celebrate that greatest of days today. :yess:

:Wiiiine!:
Nucks

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:34 pm

Don't Clarks have a lifetime guarantee? Doub't I have the receipt, and if I did it is probably stuck to a sweet or somthing.

Two pairs of boot I got from ALDI, within 2 years. First hardly lasted 6 months. Second pair aren't even water proof. I lament :brickwall: should have stuck with first chioce Rockport.

Daughter had a pair of pink Dr Martins they looked so cool.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Anyone familiar with dress agencies? pandoradressagency.com , signofthetimesdressagency.com , thelondondesignersale.co.uk
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug