Your Avatar

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your Avatar

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:50 am

I presumed the rug on your head was shivering with all the wobbling you do.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:59 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:I presumed the rug on your head was shivering with all the wobbling you do.

I always play "spot the syrup" whenever I see some poor sod sporting one :smilin:

I recall a guy I knew who suffered from alopecia, typical squaddie humour earned him the nickname Chernobyl--cruel but witty.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:59 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:I presumed the rug on your head was shivering with all the wobbling you do.

I always play "spot the syrup" whenever I see some poor sod sporting one :smilin:

I recall a guy I knew who suffered from alopecia, typical squaddie humour earned him the nickname Chernobyl--cruel but witty.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:00 am

LordRaven
Twat.

LordRaven
Twat.

LordRaven
Twat.

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 am

WTF??? I was unable to post ? And yet here we have several?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:07 am

:pmsl:

You’ve played that syrup game often then?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:17 am

Lady Murasaki wrote::pmsl:

I once had an Italian girl who was studying English staying with me and she used to say "shall we go to the pub and play Schiffo, Brutto, Vecchio( sorry if spelling is wrong as I cannot be arsed to google)?

Always a fun day out :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:21 am

LordRaven wrote:

I once had an Italian girl who was studying English staying with me and she used to say "shall we go to the pub and play Schiffo, Brutto, Vecchio( sorry if spelling is wrong as I cannot be arsed to google)?

The rug’s alright if it blends but I don’t understand why some choose rugs that stand out a mile. We had an Indian guvnor who wore a ginger one ffs, that’s just asking for the piss to be taken! :brickwall:
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:30 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

The rug’s alright if it blends but I don’t understand why some choose rugs that stand out a mile. We had an Indian guvnor who wore a ginger one ffs, that’s just asking for the piss to be taken! :brickwall:

That is amusing, there was once a 24/7 store opposite the Troubadour in Earls Court run by two pakistani brothers, who were advanced in age, and they both wore syrups but very strangely they used to swap?
As the two syrups were different shades colour-wise it was always quite amusing
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:33 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

That is amusing, there was once a 24/7 store opposite the Troubadour in Earls Court run by two pakistani brothers, who were advanced in age, and they both wore syrups but very strangely they used to swap?

Did they swap or did they just look alike to you? eyebrow
Why are they called syrups?

Whenever our ‘Ginge’ stood up to talk the tables would vibrate with everyone suppressing their laughter. I don’t know how he remained oblivious to it all but he did. :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 am

syrup of figs

wigs
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:41 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Did they swap or did they just look alike to you? eyebrow
Why are they called syrups?

Whenever our ‘Ginge’ stood up to talk the tables would vibrate with everyone suppressing their laughter. I don’t know how he remained oblivious to it all but he did. :gigglesnshit:

I know a woman who has to wear a wig and it also looks ridiculous but for some reason it’s seen as less ok to take the piss out of baldy women.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms