Harsher sentences needed for paedophiles

Re: Harsher sentences needed for paedophiles

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:Foolish boy! We are using the stats as reported by the Quilliams foundation, a muslim organisation, so that Felch can try and call them racist :thumbsup:

I suggest you re-read the thread. particularly page 1.
Fletch

Postby Keyser » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:25 am

Are you the vile jihadist and child rape apologist Soma on DS?

I think you are Felch.

In reply to you post 397 on the DS Huddersfield abuse thread sums things up beautifully.

Night.

If that's a fact then why didn't they start reporting the grooming in Rotherham, as soon as the first case was known about in the early 90's, why did it take 17 years before they reported it? Please do try and answer this question.

So let's park the media lies racism to one side, tell me how these people are lying or being racist regarding child sexual exploitation issues within the Pakistani community.

Nazir Afzal, Chief Crown Prosecutor of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) for North West England from 2011–2015, himself a Muslim, made the decision in 2011 to prosecute the Rochdale child sex abuse ring after the CPS had turned the case down.

Haras Rafiq and Muna Adil, there is strain of Asian men, mostly confined to towns and cities in the North of England, that have developed an unfortunately successful method of identifying and grooming young, vulnerable girls to engage in sexual activity with them.

Muslim leader, Mohammed Shafiq, who received death threats for discussing the matter in public, explained it thus: “The reality is that there is a small minority of Pakistani men who think white teenage girls are worthless

Nazmin Akthar-Sheikh, vice-chair of the Muslim Women's Network, tweeted that people who failed to report groomers were "enabling violence".

Maajid Nawaz said it was absolutely crucial that people could discuss the link between grooming gangs and British South Asian Muslim heritage without being called racist or bigoted.

Divergent forum member on another site Most of these guys are not UK born but middle aged men from abroad, their citizenship should immediately be revoked and they should be deported back with immediate effect. A female in less clothing and more friendly in nature than what they’re used to doesn’t qualify or warrant exploitation.
It’s crucial to call out these predators.

I will probably get huge backlash for calling this out, but I’m talking facts, it doesn’t make anyone a ‘sell out’,

Saira Khan As a British woman from a Pakistani family, I can’t stay silent about the Asian grooming gangs who have abused yet more young girls – even though I write this knowing my name will be mud among many members of my own community.

How are any of the above being racist? especially the last one.

You can educate yourself with this http://www.mwnuk.co.uk//go_files/resour ... Voices.pdf it deals with the abuses to Muslim women.

They've also targeted Sikhs, this from DSU

Sexual grooming of Sikhs girls at Nagar Kirtans by Pakistani Muslim men have been known to occur for over 30 years in the UK where the two communities live side by side. However, one incident at the Moghul Darbar Restaurant finally made the UK police take the issue seriously when several Sikhs went inside the restaurant to beat up the men who groomed a 15 year old Sikh girl.

I think it's about time you stopped making excuses for the aggressive immoral misogyny behaviour by mainly Muslim Pakistani men.

What will it take for you to realise, if you excuse the inexcusable, then you have no moral compass, in effect making you no better than the abusers.
Keyser

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:53 am

Who did sleazer steal that post from? :dunno:
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:59 am

Keyser wrote:Are you the vile jihadist and child rape apologist Soma on DS?

I think you are Felch.

In reply to you post 397 on the DS Huddersfield abuse thread sums things up beautifully.

Night.

Good spot Keyser.
A hatred of Israel, always excusing the extremes of Islam, everything a conspiracy and continually parroting Russian propaganda.
Looks like another Fletch sock account.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:

I think you are Felch.

Night.

Good spot Keyser.
A hatred of Israel, always excusing the extremes of Islam, everything a conspiracy and continually parroting Russian propaganda.

Felch is clearly demented
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you are Felch.

Night.

Good spot Keyser.

...and Soma has gone awol on DS. :dunno:

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you are Felch.

Night.

Good spot Keyser.

...and Soma has gone awol on DS. :dunno:

On holiday?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:58 pm

WTF keyser?

You make accusations against me at least 6 times which I respond to by asking for a link to it.

You, at the 6th time of asking, provide a link to a sky news article. :scratch:

Now you copy some posters post from another forum and try to claim it's me! :yikes:

And don't think I didn't see your cry for help the other night to Raven, or notice you snuck back after I had gone to post the above post.

You're a spineless coward who gets others to fight your battles, hides behind women or simply runs away. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Fletch wrote:WTF keyser?

You make accusations against me at least 6 times which I respond to by asking for a link to it.

Now you copy some posters post from another forum and try to claim it's me! :yikes:

And don't think I didn't see your cry for help the other night to Raven, or notice you snuck back after I had gone to post the above post.

You're a spineless coward who gets others to fight your battles, hides behind women or simply runs away. :shake head:

I copied a post from someone replying to you on DS.

I know you are Soma.

You are jihadist filth screaming racism and crawling up Dean and Stoo's arse when ever you are taken to task.

You are disgusting and quite frankly replying to your mouth-breathing rants is beneath me.

Coward?

Do me a a favour - if you had been the subject of 10% of the vile and unjustified abuse I have then you would have done everyone a favour and blown yourself up with one of your mates suicide vests.

Good evening. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:11 am

Keyser wrote:

I know you are Soma.

You are jihadist filth screaming racism and crawling up Dean and Stoo's arse when ever you are taken to task.

You are disgusting and quite frankly replying to your mouth-breathing rants is beneath me.

Coward?

Do me a a favour - if you had been the subject of 10% of the vile and unjustified abuse I have then you would have done everyone a favour and blown yourself up with one of your mates suicide vests.

His third similar thread in about a week on DS.
At least people have realised now and are calling him out.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ath-taking

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:09 pm

Keyser wrote:

I know you are Soma.

Coward?

Suicide is more your thing, not mine.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I know you are Soma.

Coward?

Having known 2 people who commited suicide and noting the effect it had on friends and family it really is not something to joke about Felch.
You stupid man!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:47 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I know you are Soma.

Coward?

Having known 2 people who commited suicide and noting the effect it had on friends and family it really is not something to joke about Felch.
You stupid man!

Best tell keyser that then Raven
Fletch

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Fletch wrote:Best tell keyser that then Raven

Don't need to - I have exposed you for what you really are.

Go back to DS Soma - report people to the mods - and however many sock accounts you have on there be glad you live in a democracy - and not a 7th century theocracy. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:05 am

:off head:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs