TV Shows.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Anyone watching ‘The Real Marigold Hotel’ filming in India?.... what a fkn eye opener! :shake head:
Gabby

Postby calitom » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Gabby wrote:Anyone watching ‘The Real Marigold Hotel’ filming in India?.... what a fkn eye opener! :shake head:

sounds very interesting Gabs--I will check it out
calitom

Postby mavis cruet » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Gabby wrote:Australian version of Love Island starting on ITVBe next week :canny:

Hi Gabby,
I have already seen it, it is much better than this year's UK version i thought. Think you are going to enjoy it :twirl:
Let me know what you think please. :smilin:
mavis cruet

Postby Gabby » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:54 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Gabby wrote:Australian version of Love Island starting on ITVBe next week :canny:

Hi Gabby,
I have already seen it, it is much better than this year's UK version i thought. Think you are going to enjoy it :twirl:
Let me know what you think please. :smilin:

So far so good, Mavis! :leer:
Gabby

Postby Hummingbird » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Currently watching 'UnReal' on Prime. It is about the behind the scenes goings on during the production of a reality TV dating show. Might be up your street Gabby as you like the reality genre.
Hummingbird

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:58 pm

I have the whole second series of Cardinal to watch.

really enjoyed the first one - and last weeks Unforgotten which finishes tonight. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:06 pm

Keyser wrote:I have the whole second series of Cardinal to watch.

really enjoyed the first one - and last weeks Unforgotten which finishes tonight. :cuppaT:

My sister mentioned cardinal.. I might have to have a look.
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Aussie Love Island is way hotter than the Brits one! :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:42 pm

Alex Jennings was simply outstanding in the final episode of Unforgotten.

One of the very finest actors we have and that is really saying something given the competition in this country.
Keyser

Postby calitom » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:53 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M0Nun97wEKgB/

funny and politically incorrect show fro the 80s MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
calitom

Postby Wilson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Was really looking forward to Bodyguard last night after hearing all the hype. What a disappointment! Just another bog standard BBC London based drama with the same cliché characters. Bitchy, posh and humourless does not equate to "strong female character". :snooty:
Wilson

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:54 pm

Wilson wrote:Was really looking forward to Bodyguard last night after hearing all the hype. What a disappointment! Just another bog standard BBC London based drama with the same cliché characters. Bitchy, posh and humourless does not equate to "strong female character". :snooty:

It’s ok, not a bad start. The leading actress usually plays much more empathetic roles so this is a nice change for her.
Looking forward to tonight’s episode.
....in 5 mins.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Wilson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Wilson wrote:Was really looking forward to Bodyguard last night after hearing all the hype. What a disappointment! Just another bog standard BBC London based drama with the same cliché characters. Bitchy, posh and humourless does not equate to "strong female character". :snooty:

It’s ok, not a bad start. The leading actress usually plays much more empathetic roles so this is a nice change for her.
....in 5 mins.

The first 15 mins were good tbf.
Wilson

Postby Keyser » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:33 pm

Wilson wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

....in 5 mins.

Will catch up on I Player.

Enjoying stuff that has never been of Freeview before - the last four series of House, Grimm, Sleepy Hollow, The Frankenstein Chronicles with Vikings and Day 5 to come.

Has anyone seen Vikings?

How does it compare to The Last Kingdom? :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Wilson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Keyser wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

....in 5 mins.

Will catch up on I Player.

Enjoying stuff that has never been of Freeview before - the last four series of House, Grimm, Sleepy Hollow, The Frankenstein Chronicles with Vikings and Day 5 to come.

Has anyone seen Vikings?

How does it compare to The Last Kingdom? :cuppaT:

Not seen either of them sorry.
Just attempting to watch Game Of Throwns again. Really don't like it. Apparently I have to stick with it. Load of shit!
Wilson

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio