What! No Congratulations For Trump?

Re: What! No Congratulations For Trump?

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:The net is closing..... the evidence is piling up.....the witnesses are forming a queue.....the denials ever more strident, ever less and less convincing.

Time to LOCK HIM UP !!!

After two years and nothing, There's more chance of you moving to Thailand before Trump is impeached you fantasist.
I'm voting Trump, and any one I talk to is voting Trump, even some die hard Democrats have said so.

An interesting day, I'm sure you will agree.

After all of the brown and red runny stuff has been wiped off of the floor of the Oval Office today, how do you think it's going with the mafia running your country?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:The net is closing..... the evidence is piling up.....the witnesses are forming a queue.....the denials ever more strident, ever less and less convincing.

Time to LOCK HIM UP !!!

After two years and nothing, There's more chance of you moving to Thailand before Trump is impeached you fantasist.
I'm voting Trump, and any one I talk to is voting Trump, even some die hard Democrats have said so.

After all of the brown and red runny stuff has been wiped off of the floor of the Oval Office today, how do you think it's going with the mafia running your country?

Jobs getting done, How's you doing with Brexit?
The only good thing for you Stooo, is you've got fuck all to lose :pmsl:
The left is so desperate they even tried getting a stripper to take him down. The Democrats are running scared because the US public are becoming weary of it all. And it's back firing on them please lord let Bernie and Hillary run again :pmsl:

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Time to LOCK HIM UP !!!

Jobs getting done, How's you doing with Brexit?
The only good thing for you Stooo, is you've got fuck all to lose :pmsl:
The left is so desperate they even tried getting a stripper to take him down. The Democrats are running scared because the US public are becoming weary of it all. And it's back firing on them please lord let Bernie and Hillary run again :pmsl:

So you're OK with the mafia running your country.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:13 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Time to LOCK HIM UP !!!

"I'm voting Trump"

Only the truly deluded would be proud of that.

Welcome to the United Deluded States of America, though while there I never met a person in the defence industry who had a good word to say about the tangerine fool so perhaps there's a modicum of hope.

Surely even Americans are not thick enough to vote the buffoon/criminal/sex abuser/narcissitic psychopath into office twice?

But nothing would surprise me - his supporters have a highly religious zeal about them you can see it in their eyes - as if he is a living God.

It's highly disturbing for the most powerful country in the world. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs