DS thread #104

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Goodwife » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
gu3st wrote:The lessons haven't worked for you, so many of your sentences don't start with a capital letter :shake head:

Jra our messiah will be very disappointed in us :shake head:

You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

It saves us both a lot of time :smilin:

Bit harsh isn't it?

I think they are already a member but like to guest post as Jra's fan. They tried to catfish him a while back as Helmut or some such thing
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

Bit harsh isn't it?

I think they are already a member but like to guest post as Jra's fan. They tried to catfish him a while back as Helmut or some such thing

Who did? Not every guest has a jaffa fetish.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:36 pm

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
gu3st wrote:The lessons haven't worked for you, so many of your sentences don't start with a capital letter :shake head:

Jra our messiah will be very disappointed in us :shake head:

You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

I'll give them a phone call and tell them to get their shit together.

Don't reverse the charges like you did last time. :snooty:

Previous

Return to The Archive