Question for the Male forum members

Big Threads

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:That's not domestic abuse - they don't even live near each other. If it's true, which is questionable, she shouldn't have let him borrow money, and she should have told him to eff off if he said he wished she'd died. It's not that difficult.

There's a pattern of going after vulnerable women online., He always wants to contact them in private and then it all plays out until they have to make it public in the hope he will stop.

Nonsense. Charlie rings him, and she talks about him constantly on here - she's not trying to get rid of him.

You saying Vicks and all the other women from DS were lying Rags?

He picks on vulnerable women, lonely or needy women. He knows exactly what he's doing and it's repeated.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:That's not domestic abuse - they don't even live near each other. If it's true, which is questionable, she shouldn't have let him borrow money, and she should have told him to eff off if he said he wished she'd died. It's not that difficult.

There's a pattern of going after vulnerable women online., He always wants to contact them in private and then it all plays out until they have to make it public in the hope he will stop.

Everyone must be bored sick of their antics by now. Stay together in inebriated bliss or break up, just fucking do it somewhere else.

Postby Dean » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Nonsense. Charlie rings him, and she talks about him constantly on here - she's not trying to get rid of him.

It’s because of women like you that other women find it so hard to come forward when they are abused...
Dean

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why does everyone assume that charlie is a victim?

Because Keyser is a sleaze. We know you never support abused women so it’s no surprise that you think differently...
ou s

Abused? What is the proof of that?

Domestic Abuse, doesn't have to be about physical abuse, it can be mental, emotional and financial abuse. From some of the messages that Charlie posted that Keyser had sent to her, telling her he wished she'd died, after heart problems. Also borrowing money from her disabled son, and not repaying it. It doesn't sound a very nice situation to be in really does it? Well I don't think so any way.

That's not domestic abuse - they don't even live near each other. If it's true, which is questionable, she shouldn't have let him borrow money, and she should have told him to eff off if he said he wished she'd died. It's not that difficult.

It's not domestic abuse, I agree. But, based on what I've read, it sure as hell seems like there's some serious head-fuck psychological abuse going on. And I'm also now inclined to think that goes for both of them trying to mess with each other's heads.

Whatever their 'issues' may be, I said days ago that we're not therapists. A trolling site might not be the best place for them to be right now.
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:

He picks on vulnerable women, lonely or needy women. He knows exactly what he's doing and it's repeated.

I'm talking about charlie, not anyone else. People need to pull themselves together and stop chasing after someone they claim is not very nice to them.
Raggamuffin

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I'm talking about charlie, not anyone else. People need to pull themselves together and stop chasing after someone they claim is not very nice to them.

Charlie is the latest in a long line of women who ended up publicly complaining about keyser and wanting him to stop contacting them. Don't isolate this instance for your own purposes.
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:

because sometimes you are waiting for person they pretended to be to come back, and it takes a long time to realise that was never a real person

we can see it, but that doesn't mean Charlie can see it, or is even ready to see it

you're only a fool if you keep going back after you eventually realise
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 pm

Fletch wrote:
Charlie is the latest in a long line of women who ended up publicly complaining about keyser and wanting him to stop contacting them. Don't isolate this instance for your own purposes.

Stop lying. She didn't want him to stop contacting her at all. She even phoned him herself.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:50 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

because sometimes you are waiting for person they pretended to be to come back, and it takes a long time to realise that was never a real person

we can see it, but that doesn't mean Charlie can see it, or is even ready to see it

you're only a fool if you keep going back after you eventually realise

She met him twice!
Raggamuffin

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Some women, usually damaged in some way, go for men who treat them badly. I remember many years ago, a girl we helped outside a club, who had been beaten up badly, saying it proved how much he loved her. :yikes: There's a "bad boy" and then there's an evil shit. (generally speaking).
Cleopatra

Postby Niv » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why does everyone assume that charlie is a victim?

Because Keyser is a sleaze. We know you never support abused women so it’s no surprise that you think differently...
ou s

Abused? What is the proof of that?

Domestic Abuse, doesn't have to be about physical abuse, it can be mental, emotional and financial abuse. From some of the messages that Charlie posted that Keyser had sent to her, telling her he wished she'd died, after heart problems. Also borrowing money from her disabled son, and not repaying it. It doesn't sound a very nice situation to be in really does it? Well I don't think so any way.

That's not domestic abuse - they don't even live near each other. If it's true, which is questionable, she shouldn't have let him borrow money, and she should have told him to eff off if he said he wished she'd died. It's not that difficult.

Domestic abuse doesn't have to be between partners, it can be between parents and children, or any other family members. It is abuse occurring with a domestic situation. You don't have to be living with each other, or even in close proximity. Many ex partners move hundreds of miles away, and still suffer from abusive phone calls, character smearing, threats, the list goes on. It's not so black and white, it's also not so easy!
Niv

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:03 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Some women, usually damaged in some way, go for men who treat them badly. I remember many years ago, a girl we helped outside a club, who had been beaten up badly, saying it proved how much he loved her. :yikes: There's a "bad boy" and then there's an evil shit. (generally speaking).

Holy shit :shake head: I've never ever understood why so many women seem to have such low aspirations that they willingly 'settle' for trash like that, rather than risk being alone.
Vam

Postby Text » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
-----

Hey you :Hiya: Don't just browse, pop in like you used to. It's nice to see the "old brigade" around, we go back 8 years now Canny...and although it wasn't always a box of fluffy ducks, we did have some good times :smilin:

Thank you Holly, very sweet of you. :Wiiiine!:
Like you, I enjoy seeing old-time members post(nostalgia) ...…
and I thoroughly enjoy seeing brand new members too. New blood is essential for a forum.
When I say ''new members'' i mean genuinely new ones, not socks and not people trying too hard to fit in, by agreeing with everything everyone says and jumping on every bandwagon going.
I mean genuine newbies with no agenda, I enjoy reading their posts and seeing the new stuff they bring to the table.
Text

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Holy shit :shake head: I've never ever understood why so many women seem to have such low aspirations that they willingly 'settle' for trash like that, rather than risk being alone.

I totally agree, Vam. Some women just cannot be alone, as if their only validation is through a man. And I'm talking about some intelligent, seemingly together women, too. They set their sights and the bar low.
Cleopatra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
-----

Hey you :Hiya: Don't just browse, pop in like you used to. It's nice to see the "old brigade" around, we go back 8 years now Canny...and although it wasn't always a box of fluffy ducks, we did have some good times :smilin:

Thank you Holly, very sweet of you. :Wiiiine!:
Like you, I enjoy seeing old-time members post(nostalgia) ...…
and I thoroughly enjoy seeing brand new members too. New blood is essential for a forum.
When I say ''new members'' i mean genuinely new ones, not socks and not people trying too hard to fit in, by agreeing with everything everyone says and jumping on every bandwagon going.
I mean genuine newbies with no agenda, I enjoy reading their posts and seeing the new stuff they bring to the table.

Nice to see a positive post amongst this shit pile of fake concern.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive