Loose Women bullies

Re: Loose Women bullies

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:45 pm

I don't think Coleen did anything awful really. Kim was saying all sorts of stuff because she was in a state, and Coleen reacted but in quite a restrained manner. There are people out there who are wishing she'd die or get cancer like her sister, and I find it scary that those people are walking the streets. They should be locked up.

I do like Kim by the way - loved her in How Clean is your House.
Raggamuffin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:31 pm

O god, she’s an awful self pitying arsehole. For that alone she should retire from tv.

The threats are just stupid people, probably Dogs posters on a windup.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:O god, she’s an awful self pitying arsehole. For that alone she should retire from tv.

You think that telling someone they should get cancer or die is just a wind up? :ooer:
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:O god, she’s an awful self pitying arsehole. For that alone she should retire from tv.

You're a Dogs poster mate :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think Coleen did anything awful really. Kim was saying all sorts of stuff because she was in a state, and Coleen reacted but in quite a restrained manner. There are people out there who are wishing she'd die or get cancer like her sister, and I find it scary that those people are walking the streets. They should be locked up.

I do like Kim by the way - loved her in How Clean is your House.

If you say that in a cockney Eastenders accent it comes out as "How clean is your arse?" :bum:

Winnits?

Viz Bottom Inspectors on the case.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

You think that telling someone they should get cancer or die is just a wind up? :ooer:

What else can it be? They wouldn’t say it irl unless they were properly unhinged.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:32 am

Stooo wrote:

You're a Dogs poster mate :wink:

Not a proper one. I’m unfaithful. :snooty:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Wilson » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

There are poisonous things said on Twitter every day by idiots. It's obviously not OK but Coleen is highlighting a TINY minority out of THOUSANDS of people, the vast majority of which are reasonable, fair and good people who didn't like the way her and her sister, along with her collegues used their position to gang up on a guest invited onto their show.

This is what politicians, celebs and broadcasters do all the time when faced with legitimate critism from ordinary people on social media. They find one or two horrid comments out of the thousands and then play the victim.
Wilson

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:58 am

Wilson wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There are poisonous things said on Twitter every day by idiots. It's obviously not OK but Coleen is highlighting a TINY minority out of THOUSANDS of people, the vast majority of which are reasonable, fair and good people who didn't like the way her and her sister, along with her collegues used their position to gang up on a guest invited onto their show.

This is what politicians, celebs and broadcasters do all the time when faced with legitimate critism from ordinary people on social media. They find one or two horrid comments out of the thousands and then play the victim.

Precisely. She knows how to play the audience.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Wilson » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:38 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Precisely. She knows how to play the audience.

People with lucrative careers in the public eye don't resign over mean comments on the Internet from impotent anonymous accounts.
Coleen has "taken a break" because viewers made legitimate complaints about her behaviour. She can wheep and wail about a "hate campaign" all she likes, it's not what this is about.
Wilson

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:04 am

I think you lot must have watched something different than me. I didn't see any ganging up, although I do think that Coleen's sister should have kept her mouth shut. Janet SP couldn't get a word in most of the time, and Linda Robson only responded to what Kim said about her. What about Kim's behaviour? She was playing to the audience, she even appealed to them. She also said that she only went on the show because they offered her a lot of money - same reason she went on BB.
Raggamuffin

Postby Wilson » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think you lot must have watched something different than me. I didn't see any ganging up, although I do think that Coleen's sister should have kept her mouth shut. Janet SP couldn't get a word in most of the time, and Linda Robson only responded to what Kim said about her. What about Kim's behaviour? She was playing to the audience, she even appealed to them. She also said that she only went on the show because they offered her a lot of money - same reason she went on BB.

Yeah I think you must've seen something different to me & I'm not sure what's wrong with Kim going on the show (or CBB) for money. Why else would anyone endure that crap? :dunno:
Wilson

Postby Niv » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:37 pm

I read Kim Woodburns' autobiography a while back, she was very open and honest. I know that releasing the book resulted in an investigation regarding her baby being buried by her in a park. She is a strong lady, who has attempted to face and deal with her demons.

Colleen has always been a nasty cow, she used LW as a platform to bash Shane Richie non-stop.
She went on, and on about him to the point of obsessive. She also divulged personal stuff about her husband Ray. She's an old fishwife. Her stepping down from LW and cancelling her tour, was to be expected. The tour ticket sales were dire, so no loss there.
Niv

Postby Wilson » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Nivarna wrote:I read Kim Woodburns' autobiography a while back, she was very open and honest. I know that releasing the book resulted in an investigation regarding her baby being buried by her in a park. She is a strong lady, who has attempted to face and deal with her demons.

Colleen has always been a nasty cow, she used LW as a platform to bash Shane Richie non-stop.
She went on, and on about him to the point of obsessive. She also divulged personal stuff about her husband Ray. She's an old fishwife. Her stepping down from LW and cancelling her tour, was to be expected. The tour ticket sales were dire, so no loss there.

I once sat next to Kim Woodburn in a Nail Bar. She was loud and brassy but I liked her.
Wilson

Postby Niv » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Wilson wrote:
Nivarna wrote:I read Kim Woodburns' autobiography a while back, she was very open and honest. I know that releasing the book resulted in an investigation regarding her baby being buried by her in a park. She is a strong lady, who has attempted to face and deal with her demons.

I once sat next to Kim Woodburn in a Nail Bar. She was loud and brassy but I liked her.

She strikes me as the sort of person who is what you see, is what you get. She tells it like it is :yess:
Niv

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio