Abandon ship

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Abandon ship

Postby Meg » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Vam wrote:Wasn't it Norway Dimples travelled to not so long ago?

Where Mr D popped the question....awww.... :canny: :wubwub:

ETA...and Meg asked for a pic of her name carved on a glacier (for an avi) :mrgreen:

Yes, pretty sure it was Norway!
Meg

Re: Abandon ship

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:If this is a last minute/ next few months idea I would recommend the Norwegian cruise from £999.00 per person. You will see stunning scenery and it is unlikely a cruise for children so giving you the adult sophisticated atmosphere you are looking for. People on board will probably appreciate the finer things in life as well as nature and beautiful scenery. If you're lucky, you may even get to see the Northern lights!

Dress warm but take some of your best clothing for evening dining and entertainment.

Who the fuck wants to go on a cold boat for a holiday?

I've had some memorable boat trips up the Thames, stopping at every boozer and piracy heading towards the next lock. Thankfully the river police are rubbish.

A day on the piss is fine...

We did a fortnight, memorable moment was Gary wandering on to the boat after a sesh declaring that he was as sober as a judge, walked right across the boat and into the drink shouting 'I'm pissed as a penguin!'

Water bombs, mid river boardings and lots of chucking people overboard, jerseys as goalposts...
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms