Things that piss you off #2

Big Threads

Re: Things that piss you off #2

Postby Goodwife » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:BT fucking Openreach have disconnected my phone line again and assigned me a new number because they are too thick too realize there are multiple land lines into this property, but only mine is active, so just disconnect that one then. Needless to say this is causing huge inconvenience, but luckily the tenant has given me his broadband startup kit, so for the next couple of weeks or so I'll be posting on a Vodafone IP, before I get my old phone number back (which I've had for over 2 decades) and reassigned to PlusNet.

Arrange the following.

Brewery a organise up BT couldn't Openreach in piss.

Not that some blame shouldn't be put on Plusnet and/or Vodafone for having the communication skills of a lobotomized chimp.

FFS how hard can it be.

If yours is the only active landline, Then it's the only line they have a reason to turn it off as the others are already dead. Is that to hard for you to understand?
Your number was turned off because of your failure to do something like pay the bill.

:brickwall:

No, not exactly. My tenant ordered Vodafone phone/broadband not me from a land line into a different room from mine.

The parties involved should have re-activated the correct dead/inactive phone line into the right room.

I have a direct debit set up with Plusnet and I'll be getting compensation for 2 weeks loss of service, plus I was never behind with the bills for my old phone/broadband service.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

So how could a tenant order BB for his landline to his room if it isn't active? If he wants virgin and you're on plusnet (cheapskate :roll: ) how did BT become involved?

The only reason I am responding to you is to answer your stupid question because JRA is not here.

He said BT openreach. It is their engineers who activate/deactivate lines on behalf of all the other providers. The tenant will have ordered his vodafone broadband & they pay BT openreach to get an engineer to do the necessary
Goodwife

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Goodwife wrote:
The only reason I am responding to you is

To try and have a pop at me. :gigglesnshit:

Whilst you're in the mood for answering, what did someone want for nothing? :ooer:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Fletch wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Whilst you're in the mood for answering, what did someone want for nothing? :ooer:

Evening Felch!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby jra » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:00 am

Goodwife wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:BT fucking Openreach have disconnected my phone line again and assigned me a new number because they are too thick too realize there are multiple land lines into this property, but only mine is active, so just disconnect that one then. Needless to say this is causing huge inconvenience, but luckily the tenant has given me his broadband startup kit, so for the next couple of weeks or so I'll be posting on a Vodafone IP, before I get my old phone number back (which I've had for over 2 decades) and reassigned to PlusNet.

Arrange the following.

Not that some blame shouldn't be put on Plusnet and/or Vodafone for having the communication skills of a lobotomized chimp.

FFS how hard can it be.

If yours is the only active landline, Then it's the only line they have a reason to turn it off as the others are already dead. Is that to hard for you to understand?
Your number was turned off because of your failure to do something like pay the bill.

No, not exactly. My tenant ordered Vodafone phone/broadband not me from a land line into a different room from mine.

The parties involved should have re-activated the correct dead/inactive phone line into the right room.

I have a direct debit set up with Plusnet and I'll be getting compensation for 2 weeks loss of service, plus I was never behind with the bills for my old phone/broadband service.

So how could a tenant order BB for his landline to his room if it isn't active? If he wants virgin and you're on plusnet (cheapskate :roll: ) how did BT become involved?

The only reason I am responding to you is to answer your stupid question because JRA is not here.

He said BT openreach. It is their engineers who activate/deactivate lines on behalf of all the other providers. The tenant will have ordered his vodafone broadband & they pay BT openreach to get an engineer to do the necessary

Thanks GW.

Fletch obviously hasn't got a clue what they're talking about.

To explain further.

BT are not the same as BT Openreach. If you've got a fibre cabinet near you it will most likely have BT Openreach stamped on it, not BT.

BT is a telecommunications/ISP provider. BT Openreach is an engineering division.

You can't even normally contact a Openreach engineer unless they are specifically involved in a job involving you, e.g. installing a fibre socket in your premises or the in the past an Openreach modem. The fibre cabinet (FTTC) is only 200 metres away from me. If I'd been up at 3am that day, I would have had a word with the guy, as in put those fucking wires back where you found them (metaphorically).

Now one knows one of the reasons why my avatar says 'Shit happens'.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:11 am

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Evening Felch!

Surname Ing.

:pmsl:
jra

Postby Sundaze » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:27 am

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Arrange the following.

FFS how hard can it be.

Why did you put cheapskate after Plusnet? I'm with Plusnet and it works really well for me why does being with Plusnet make me a cheapskate?
Sundaze

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:43 am

:roll: He’s trying to act superior. :roll:

And failing....miserably.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:02 am

Lady Murasaki wrote::roll: He’s trying to act superior. :roll:

Fuck off. (it worked last time :gigglesnshit: )
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:04 am

Sundaze wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Arrange the following.

FFS how hard can it be.

Why did you put cheapskate after Plusnet? I'm with Plusnet and it works really well for me why does being with Plusnet make me a cheapskate?

It's cheap and cheerful and in this part of the country at least, slowest of the slow BB.

It's another glimpse in to the 'high rolling' world of arj.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:07 am

jra wrote:
Thanks GW.

Fletch obviously hasn't got a clue what they're talking about.

To explain further.

BT are not the same as BT Openreach. If you've got a fibre cabinet near you it will most likely have BT Openreach stamped on it, not BT.

BT is a telecommunications/ISP provider. BT Openreach is an engineering division.

You can't even normally contact a Openreach engineer unless they are specifically involved in a job involving you, e.g. installing a fibre socket in your premises or the in the past an Openreach modem. The fibre cabinet (FTTC) is only 200 metres away from me. If I'd been up at 3am that day, I would have had a word with the guy, as in put those fucking wires back where you found them (metaphorically).

Now one knows one of the reasons why my avatar says 'Shit happens'.

My brother in law works for BT openreach and has done for a very long time. (before it was openreach) :snooty:

Line disconnections are normaly done at the exchange, not the box.

Me thinks your tenant/you didn't give enough information.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:08 am

Fletch wrote:

Shut it you stalker creepy cunt.

Have you remembered to kiss Deans arse yet today? Don’t want to leave the daily brown tonguing too late. There’s a good lad.

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:21 am

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Shut it you stalker creepy c**t.

Have you remembered to kiss Deans arse yet today? Don’t want to leave the daily brown tonguing too late. There’s a good lad.

:bawlin:
Fletch

Postby Sundaze » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:35 am

So it was just another dig at jra? I should have realised
Sundaze

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 am

Sundaze wrote:

So it was just another dig at jra? I should have realised

Not entirely, plusnet is shit round here. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:49 am

Jumpsuits that fasten with a full length back zip.

I need a piss but I’m stuck. I’ve had to put a rescue call in to my mum.
:grrrrr:
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive