cops caught acting like trash yet again

cops caught acting like trash yet again

Postby wutang » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Baltimore Cops Carried Toy Guns to Plant on People They Shot, Trial Reveals

One officer involved in the city's massive corruption scandal said officers kept the replicas "in case we accidentally hit somebody or got into a shootout, so we could plant them."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xvz ... eals-vgtrn

Been known forever that cops do shit like this to frame those they kill but to hear them actually admit it openly is pretty rare.

But the BB gun testimony is particularly disturbing in light of 12-year-old Tamir Rice's death in 2014, the 13-year-old in Baltimore who was shot twice by cops in 2016 after he allegedly sprinted from them with a replica gun in his hand, and the 86 people fatally shot by police in 2015 and 2016 who were spotted carrying toy guns.

No doubt the usual boot-lickers were defending the cops in every one of those killing.

:hand:
wutang

Re: cops caught acting like trash yet again

Postby wutang » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:43 pm

This is the same city where riots broke out after the killing of Freddie Gray by cops in 2014. Riots that look entirely justified in light of what emerged about the city's police force (scumbags even by cop standards).

Of course there wouldnt have been the riots had people not ignore the pleas of those suffering at the injustices dealt by the cops for years.

The same is true for Ferguson/LA/London riots, etc
wutang

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:30 pm

wutang wrote:

One officer involved in the city's massive corruption scandal said officers kept the replicas "in case we accidentally hit somebody or got into a shootout, so we could plant them."

Been known forever that cops do shit like this to frame those they kill but to hear them actually admit it openly is pretty rare.

But the BB gun testimony is particularly disturbing in light of 12-year-old Tamir Rice's death in 2014, the 13-year-old in Baltimore who was shot twice by cops in 2016 after he allegedly sprinted from them with a replica gun in his hand, and the 86 people fatally shot by police in 2015 and 2016 who were spotted carrying toy guns.

No doubt the usual boot-lickers were defending the cops in every one of those killing.

Some of our Police are prone to tell porkies and I have very little faith in their telling the truth to secure convictions and I blame that cunt Blair for setting arrest targets and telling the police to pay for themselves through fines.
Knowing that feral gang members might not even turn up to court, let along pay the fine, they left the estates to the gangs and set about targeting the people who obviously have money and a job --Motorists.
Meanwhile old people and law abiding families are frightened to open their doors during hours of darkness on estates.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:
wutang wrote:

Some of our Police are prone to tell porkies and I have very little faith in their telling the truth to secure convictions and I blame that c**t Blair for setting arrest targets and telling the police to pay for themselves through fines.
Knowing that feral gang members might not even turn up to court, let along pay the fine, they left the estates to the gangs and set about targeting the people who obviously have money and a job --Motorists.
Meanwhile old people and law abiding families are frightened to open their doors during hours of darkness on estates.

This has been happening since well before Blair was even born you fucking turkey!
Anything to support your beloved Tories by attacking and blaming Labour and New Labour for everything under the sun.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
wutang wrote:

Some of our Police are prone to tell porkies and I have very little faith in their telling the truth to secure convictions and I blame that c**t Blair for setting arrest targets and telling the police to pay for themselves through fines.

This has been happening since well before Blair was even born you fucking turkey!
Anything to support your beloved Tories by attacking and blaming Labour and New Labour for everything under the sun.

Fuck the Tories, I would not vote for the current bunch.
That aside I know our Police are a bunch of lying cunts, we only have to gauge posthumous pardons to know they are.
But Blair is the man who started the shit now...

Blair laid bare: the article that may get you arrested
In the guise of fighting terrorism and maintaining public order, Tony Blair's Government has quietly and systematically taken power from Parliament and the British people. The author charts a nine-year assault on civil liberties that reveals the danger of trading freedom for security - and must have Churchill spinning in his grave
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 96842.html
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:36 pm

HMRC refuses to charge rich and powerful people with tax evasion to ‘avoid damaging their reputation’
If you ever had any doubt that in Britain there really is “one rule for them, and another for the rest of us“, this utterly astonishing admission by the UK’s tax authority proves it.
https://evolvepolitics.com/hmrc-refuses ... eputation/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:HMRC refuses to charge rich and powerful people with tax evasion to ‘avoid damaging their reputation’
If you ever had any doubt that in Britain there really is “one rule for them, and another for the rest of us“, this utterly astonishing admission by the UK’s tax authority proves it.
https://evolvepolitics.com/hmrc-refuses ... eputation/

:grrrrr:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:46 pm

It's just the government serving and protecting. :cuppaT:

And in a strange twist I'm listening to Dylan as I type. "Hurricane" just came on. :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 pm

wutang wrote:This is the same city where riots broke out after the killing of Freddie Gray by cops in 2014. Riots that look entirely justified in light of what emerged about the city's police force (scumbags even by cop standards).

Of course there wouldnt have been the riots had people not ignore the pleas of those suffering at the injustices dealt by the cops for years.

The same is true for Ferguson/LA/London riots, etc

Fing is though, like Bro. Nobody gives a fuck about them. Not even themselves.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Maddog wrote:It's just the government serving and protecting. :cuppaT:

And in a strange twist I'm listening to Dylan as I type. "Hurricane" just came on. :ooer:

Isn't Baltimore a Democratic enclave?
Another city ruined by the left. Let them carry on killing each other.

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:It's just the government serving and protecting. :cuppaT:

Isn't Baltimore a Democratic enclave?
Another city ruined by the left. Let them carry on killing each other.

Killing each other is different than having the cops kill them.

But you are correct in your line of thinking. The most violent places in the US have been run by folks with a "D" after their name for decades. :dunno:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:12 pm

Jon Burge, the former Chicago Police commander synonymous with the city's history of police brutality and excessive force, died Wednesday at age 70.

If you need to know exactly why Chicago's law enforcement environment is such a disaster, just google Burge's name. The disgraced cop even has his own Wikipedia entry documenting allegations of his abuse and torture across two decades of more than 200 people, mostly black men, in order to secure confessions.

He and his detectives have been accused of beating, suffocating, burning, and even using cattle prods and full on electrotorture to force suspects to confess. Here's a description of how Burge chose to behave as a cop from the Washington Post:

Whenever Chicago Police commander Jon Burge needed a confession, he would walk into the interrogation room and set down a little black box, his alleged victims would later tell prosecutors. The box had two wires and a crank. Burge, they alleged, would attach one wire to the suspect's handcuffed ankles and the other to his manacled hands. Then, they said, Burge would place a plastic bag over the suspect's head. Finally, he would crank his little black box and listen to the screams of pain as electricity coursed through the suspect's body.

"When he hit me with the voltage, that's when I started gritting, crying, hollering. … It [felt] like a thousand needles going through my body," Anthony Holmes told prosecutors during a 2006 investigation into Burge. "And then after that, it just [felt] like, you know—it [felt] like something just burning me from the inside, and, um, I shook, I gritted, I hollered, then I passed out."

https://reason.com/blog/2018/09/20/jon- ... -corrupt-c
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:31 pm

Maddog wrote:Jon Burge, the former Chicago Police commander synonymous with the city's history of police brutality and excessive force, died Wednesday at age 70.

If you need to know exactly why Chicago's law enforcement environment is such a disaster, just google Burge's name. The disgraced cop even has his own Wikipedia entry documenting allegations of his abuse and torture across two decades of more than 200 people, mostly black men, in order to secure confessions.

He and his detectives have been accused of beating, suffocating, burning, and even using cattle prods and full on electrotorture to force suspects to confess. Here's a description of how Burge chose to behave as a cop from the Washington Post:

Whenever Chicago Police commander Jon Burge needed a confession, he would walk into the interrogation room and set down a little black box, his alleged victims would later tell prosecutors. The box had two wires and a crank. Burge, they alleged, would attach one wire to the suspect's handcuffed ankles and the other to his manacled hands. Then, they said, Burge would place a plastic bag over the suspect's head. Finally, he would crank his little black box and listen to the screams of pain as electricity coursed through the suspect's body.

"When he hit me with the voltage, that's when I started gritting, crying, hollering. … It [felt] like a thousand needles going through my body," Anthony Holmes told prosecutors during a 2006 investigation into Burge. "And then after that, it just [felt] like, you know—it [felt] like something just burning me from the inside, and, um, I shook, I gritted, I hollered, then I passed out."

What the hell?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Officer who fatally shot Tamir Rice hired as a cop again

https://nypost.com/2018/10/05/officer-w ... cop-again/

Kill a 12 yr old black kid in cold blood,
lie your arse off about it,
get fired for being found 'unfit for duty'

Still get another job as a cop.

wutang

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:47 pm

Maddog wrote:Jon Burge, the former Chicago Police commander synonymous with the city's history of police brutality and excessive force, died Wednesday at age 70.

Time to call in airstrikes?
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs