Random Stuff # 24

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:01 am

Nucks wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Nucks wrote:One of my cats has found a new home on top of a bin across the road. She comes in to eat and have a few cuddles, but she’s right back out the door to the bin. Is that weird? :ooer: I’m a little worried once the weather goes cooler, we don’t have a cat flap. We have a doghouse in the back garden as an emergency shelter for them, but I’m hesitant to move it to the front garden as I think it would get nicked.

I wouldn't worry, it will find its way round to the back.

She does know how to get to the back, but we live in terraced housing and it’s about 7-8 houses on either side. I’d like to think she’ll seek the doghouse out but there have been many days where she comes in and she’s soaking wet from the rain. She’s a bit of a numpty I guess. :gigglesnshit:

Is this your gravity defying 'monorail' cat? :gigglesnshit:

Try her in one of these, maybe?
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:16 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
The archives, the archives, the archives. Change the freakin' record ffs. eyebrow
You must spend half your life in there winkling out little nuggets to use as cannon fodder in your endless tedious battles. Go ride your horsey, get some fresh air to blow away the cobwebs from all that archive diving.

I really dont, but thanks for your concern....'Guesty' :mrgreen:

Maybe you should petition Admin to forbid anyone inconveniently bringing up that rancid old tramp's deranged ranting, when she's whining about being "bullied" and pointing out everyone else's faults.

Maybe petition Admin to get you to STFU. Oh and Canny's deleted posts how do you know about them then? :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:26 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
The archives, the archives, the archives. Change the freakin' record ffs. eyebrow
You must spend half your life in there winkling out little nuggets to use as cannon fodder in your endless tedious battles. Go ride your horsey, get some fresh air to blow away the cobwebs from all that archive diving.

I really dont, but thanks for your concern....'Guesty' :mrgreen:

Maybe you should petition Admin to forbid anyone inconveniently bringing up that rancid old tramp's deranged ranting, when she's whining about being "bullied" and pointing out everyone else's faults.

Maybe petition Admin to get you to STFU. Oh and Canny's deleted posts how do you know about them then? :cuppaT:

Mad old Vam called her a rancid old tramp and is too thick to realise she shows herself up as more of a cunt than anything Canny has said in the archives, every time she does it.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:37 am

Canny is a very dirty old birdy tho, always on about peoples rectums and fannys and body fluids :pukeup:

Postby Nucks » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:12 pm

Vam wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Nucks wrote:One of my cats has found a new home on top of a bin across the road. She comes in to eat and have a few cuddles, but she’s right back out the door to the bin. Is that weird? :ooer: I’m a little worried once the weather goes cooler, we don’t have a cat flap. We have a doghouse in the back garden as an emergency shelter for them, but I’m hesitant to move it to the front garden as I think it would get nicked.

I wouldn't worry, it will find its way round to the back.

She does know how to get to the back, but we live in terraced housing and it’s about 7-8 houses on either side. I’d like to think she’ll seek the doghouse out but there have been many days where she comes in and she’s soaking wet from the rain. She’s a bit of a numpty I guess. :gigglesnshit:

Is this your gravity defying 'monorail' cat? :gigglesnshit:

Try her in one of these, maybe?

Yeah, that’s the one. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Cleopatra » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:54 pm

xtras1 wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:Wait...what?? :ooer:

All this second guessing, paranoia and assumptions, as a result of me just politely asking Xtras a simple question? Seriously?

Some crazy-assed shit....only on Dogs, folks! :gigglesnshit:

Vam stop :pmsl:

Your silly comment secret code on a public board .. blah blah . Just stop now politely :pmsl:

and you stop trying to cause shit by having a go at admin that aren't even here at the time

I'm not going to enter into a row with you, so off you pop

Well you got that wrong hobbit, I wasn't calling you the troll.. but don't let me stop you trying to look the big i am in your important job.

:pmsl:

You meant Dean didn't you? That was my guess, anyway. It was rather obtuse, though.
Cleopatra

Postby Meg » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Xtras was replying to a post about hobbit and used the pronoun she. Who else could it have been about if not hobbit?
Meg

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Great idea! :cuppaT:

Awful idea.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Cats are clever buggers and in the main they are very selfish and know where to go to to get food and TLC, in all weathers they will seek out what they need --whether it is at your place or some other house with a catflap.

Dogs might be exclusive and loyal but Cats are good at exploiting matters for themselves.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:46 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Cats are clever buggers and in the main they are very selfish and know where to go to to get food and TLC, in all weathers they will seek out what they need --whether it is at your place or some other house with a catflap.

Dogs might be exclusive and loyal but Cats are good at exploiting matters for themselves.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Its face! :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:22 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Its face! :pmsl:

Zoned out on the starlings across the road, mine does that with the Geralds.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:

It doesn’t bear thinking. :bawlin:

Speaking of cats, there’s a ginger tom a few streets from us and we often see him out when we pass. We usually give him a head-scratch :cat: and often wondered if he’s being looked after as he looks positively ancient. We noticed today a sign on the gate to the side of the house where he usually sits, and apparently this cat is 28 years old. :yikes: People must ask about him all the time as the sign said he was well fed and to please not take him away or call anyone to come get him. I didn’t think cats could live that long, must be some kind of record.
Nucks

Postby Sundaze » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Nucks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

It doesn’t bear thinking. :bawlin:

Speaking of cats, there’s a ginger tom a few streets from us and we often see him out when we pass. We usually give him a head-scratch :cat: and often wondered if he’s being looked after as he looks positively ancient. We noticed today a sign on the gate to the side of the house where he usually sits, and apparently this cat is 28 years old. :yikes: People must ask about him all the time as the sign said he was well fed and to please not take him away or call anyone to come get him. I didn’t think cats could live that long, must be some kind of record.

Wow 28 is amazing for a cat, poor sod no wonder he looks a bit scruffy!
Sundaze

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:41 am

DON'T POST WHEN HOLLY IS ON!

I MUST GET THIS INTO MY SKULL!

:shoot:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive