Dog licks causes man to lose...

A right load of bollocks...

Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Abs » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:44 am

I never understood why they said dogs mouths were cleaner than humans. Hard to believe when they lick themselves and other dogs, eat their own crap and who knows what else. After reading the news about a man who got a disease from a dogs licking, I really don't believe they are clean. I didn't even know it was possible, I guess it's rare there was another case in 2016 in London. First, he lost his feet but then they had to go up to the knee and take the hands as well.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mans-legs-amputated-after-dog-licks-lead-to-infection-family-says/
Abs

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Abs » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:45 am

Sorry I don't know how to put a link in where it doesn't take you from the forum
Abs

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:27 am

Abs wrote:Sorry I don't know how to put a link in where it doesn't take you from the forum

Centre click it or right click and open in new tab, it works fine for me :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Abs » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:49 am

Stooo wrote:
Abs wrote:Sorry I don't know how to put a link in where it doesn't take you from the forum

Centre click it or right click and open in new tab, it works fine for me :thumbsup:

Thanks, Stooo :) I just thought there was a way to do it whereas you just clicked the link it would automatically open it in a new tab or window.
Abs

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 am

I bet Dean has had a few 'dogs' lick his mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:
Jobless Oddball

Postby xtras1 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Abs wrote:I never understood why they said dogs mouths were cleaner than humans. Hard to believe when they lick themselves and other dogs, eat their own crap and who knows what else. After reading the news about a man who got a disease from a dogs licking, I really don't believe they are clean. I didn't even know it was possible, I guess it's rare there was another case in 2016 in London. First, he lost his feet but then they had to go up to the knee and take the hands as well.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mans-legs-amputated-after-dog-licks-lead-to-infection-family-says/

I hate those videos where adults are filming their dogs licking the faces of toddlers so gross! It's tongue licks the shit from its arse.. :dunno:
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Abs wrote:I never understood why they said dogs mouths were cleaner than humans. Hard to believe when they lick themselves and other dogs, eat their own crap and who knows what else. After reading the news about a man who got a disease from a dogs licking, I really don't believe they are clean. I didn't even know it was possible, I guess it's rare there was another case in 2016 in London. First, he lost his feet but then they had to go up to the knee and take the hands as well.

How very unfortunate for this chap. That sounds horrible to say the least and it has just reminded me of necrotising fasciitis which is also a vile condition...

Necrotising fasciitis - NHS
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/necrotising-fasciitis/
Necrotising fasciitis is a rare but serious bacterial infection that affects the tissue beneath the skin, and surrounding muscles and organs (fascia). It's sometimes called the "flesh-eating disease", although the bacteria that cause it don't "eat" flesh – they release toxins that damage nearby tissue.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:37 pm

That’s put me right off my salt n vinegar crisps.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:That’s put me right off my salt n vinegar crisps.

Sunday dinner aint what it used to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:11 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

Sunday dinner aint what it used to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guessing your idea of Sunday dinner is a dog licking your balls.

OMG, you’re making me turn into Budgie.

Stop that! :Lucia:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Abs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:45 am

xtras1 wrote:

I hate those videos where adults are filming their dogs licking the faces of toddlers so gross! It's tongue licks the shit from its arse.. :dunno:

Tell me about it, I seen this one where this guy had the dog totally licking the inside of his mouth, I wanted to puke. I guess animal owners feel different about it.
Abs

Postby Abs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:47 am

:gigglesnshit: sorry
Abs

Postby Nucks » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:16 am

The article says it’s only those with compromised immune systems that are at risk. But then they probably have to be quite cautious of any kind of rogue sources of bacteria/infection.

I hadn’t ever heard of such a thing. Not that I’m keen on letting dogs lick me, but I’ve never been paranoid about a sneaky doggy kiss here and there. Not near the mouth though.
Nucks

Postby Text » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:43 am

The ultimate clickbait title. I was actually terrified to click to see what body part the guy lost. :yikes:
Text

Postby Labradoodle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:50 am

Nucks wrote:The article says it’s only those with compromised immune systems that are at risk. But then they probably have to be quite cautious of any kind of rogue sources of bacteria/infection.

I hadn’t ever heard of such a thing. Not that I’m keen on letting dogs lick me, but I’ve never been paranoid about a sneaky doggy kiss here and there. Not near the mouth though.

We don’t need kisses, we are mystified by the sheer genius of our creation because we can lick our own balls. :leer:
Labradoodle

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms