Dog licks causes man to lose...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Nucks » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Labradoodle wrote:
Nucks wrote:The article says it’s only those with compromised immune systems that are at risk. But then they probably have to be quite cautious of any kind of rogue sources of bacteria/infection.

I hadn’t ever heard of such a thing. Not that I’m keen on letting dogs lick me, but I’ve never been paranoid about a sneaky doggy kiss here and there. Not near the mouth though.

We don’t need kisses, we are mystified by the sheer genius of our creation because we can lick our own balls. :leer:

It would be fine if you could do it quietly. :snooty:
Nucks

Postby Abs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Nucks wrote:The article says it’s only those with compromised immune systems that are at risk. But then they probably have to be quite cautious of any kind of rogue sources of bacteria/infection.

I hadn’t ever heard of such a thing. Not that I’m keen on letting dogs lick me, but I’ve never been paranoid about a sneaky doggy kiss here and there. Not near the mouth though.

Never heard about it before either. The guy just happened to live in the same state as I.
Abs

Postby Abs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Text wrote:The ultimate clickbait title. I was actually terrified to click to see what body part the guy lost. :yikes:

:pmsl:
Abs

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:12 am

As a kid I used to feed the family dogs from the fork I was also eating from!.... i’d like to think it never did me any harm... :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 am

Gabby wrote:As a kid I used to feed the family dogs from the fork I was also eating from!.... i’d like to think it never did me any harm... :gigglesnshit:

Is there such a thing as mad bitch disease? :header:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Gabby wrote:As a kid I used to feed the family dogs from the fork I was also eating from!.... i’d like to think it never did me any harm... :gigglesnshit:

I shall consult Google! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:49 am

Gabby wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I shall consult Google! :gigglesnshit:

:mrgreen: it certainly would explain a few things.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:03 pm

I read a young girl last year got a particularly nasty infection. When I learned, five of the most common contagious diseases originate from domesticated live stock. I have been cautious, washing hands and face as soon as possible. I will always play with dogs, seen a large pup last night that didn't seem to understand it couldn't run around with the lead secured to a pole. I didn't want it to hurt it self, so got it to sit nicely and stay. Here Gabby, did you see what happened to that Banksy painting after auction?
art0hur0moh

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:46 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:I read a young girl last year got a particularly nasty infection. When I learned, five of the most common contagious diseases originate from domesticated live stock. I have been cautious, washing hands and face as soon as possible. I will always play with dogs, seen a large pup last night that didn't seem to understand it couldn't run around with the lead secured to a pole. I didn't want it to hurt it self, so got it to sit nicely and stay. Here Gabby, did you see what happened to that Banksy painting after auction?

I did, nice little stunt! :laughing:
Gabby

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms