Flu jab

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Flu jab

Postby jra » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm the :pukeup: Guest from this morning.

The thought of jra's sodden handkerchiefs stuffed in his pockets is still making me want to vom. Bastard :shoot:

One hanky, one pocket and not sodden, as I don't sneeze very much.

You need a stronger stomach.

Do they have ‘J’ embroidered in the corner? :ohdear:

No. They have 'property of (full name)' sewn in by a Gaelic speaking witch that lives in mid Wales, just like all my t-shirts and trackies, in case I lose them. I thought that would be obvious. Much like I'm a flesh eating zombie where the characters in Wrong Turn are based on me. Well you did say a village was missing an idiot.

You’re weird...

Just fitting in here then. Do you honestly think I talk a lot of this bullshit IRL.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:47 pm

I doubt you talk to many people at all...
Dean

Postby jra » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Mes NLI wrote:
measurer wrote:
daniel deronda wrote:No-one carries a handkerchief anymore though.

Most women do carry paper hankies. Do you know the flu germ can live for - I believe - 10 minutes after you have touched something? It's why the washing of your hands is strongly advised when you get a chance to. This is partly why.

Mes said paper hankies, not washable ones. Get it right!

Off again. Toodle pip amd all that/ :snooty:

Like it matters really. Big dilemma there to decide, do I use paper hankies or washable ones. That's got to be the biggest problem in my life.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Dean wrote:I doubt you talk to many people at all...

Like a lot of posters on here, you make assumptions about people you don't know or have even met IRL. Also, you will know, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

And there we have it.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:55 pm

jra wrote:
Mes NLI wrote:
measurer wrote:

Most women do carry paper hankies. Do you know the flu germ can live for - I believe - 10 minutes after you have touched something? It's why the washing of your hands is strongly advised when you get a chance to. This is partly why.

Like it matters really. Big dilemma there to decide, do I use paper hankies or washable ones. That's got to be the biggest problem in my life.

don't start with your 'does it matter' crap like you do every time you're shown to have cocked up again. YOU were the one who made tissues v fabric into an issue, in the kind of graphic detail that's put me off food all day, moron :hand:

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:55 pm

jra wrote:

Like a lot of posters on here, you make assumptions about people you don't know or have even met IRL. Also, you will know, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

And there we have it.

It’s a pretty fair assumption to make in your case...
Dean

Postby George » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:28 pm

jra wrote:
Mes NLI wrote:
measurer wrote:

Hankies are more environmentally sound but tissues (properly disposed off) are more hygienic. People that use hankies tend to use them several times before using a clean one so they are damp and bug ridden, not many people use a sanitizer between blowing their nose each time and spread germs by touching surfaces etc.
George

Postby jra » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Mes NLI wrote:
measurer wrote:

don't start with your 'does it matter' crap like you do every time you're shown to have cocked up again. YOU were the one who made tissues v fabric into an issue, in the kind of graphic detail that's put me off food all day, moron :hand:

Yeah paper tissues. We don't call them hankies around here. No big deal.

Put you off food all day. Are you kidding me?

Lightweight x 1000.

I made a bit of a mistake by confusing paper hankies (what are they) with paper tissues.

You're just making this all up aren't you.

And don't call me a moron.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

And there we have it.

It's a pretty fair assumption you are a toxic malicious git. Basically an oxygen stealing piece of sub human scum. But, we have to live with that. Your turn.
jra

Postby Niv » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:50 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

And there we have it.

It's a pretty fair assumption you are a toxic malicious git. Basically an oxygen stealing piece of sub human scum. But, we have to live with that. Your turn.

I could be wrong, but I'm picking up a distinct vibe that you're not overly keen on Dean :whistle:
Niv

Postby jra » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Nivarna wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

And there we have it.

I could be wrong, but I'm picking up a distinct vibe that you're not overly keen on Dean :whistle:

I pretend to hate him with a passion. It doesn't really matter what the ass wipe snooker boy says.

He the proverbial shit on my shoe, but unless he interferes in my real life, I don't give a fuck about him.

Like a hanky or tissue, he is easily disposable.

Trying to get the thread back on topic here.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:12 pm

jra wrote:I pretend to hate him with a passion. It doesn't really matter what the ass wipe snooker boy says.

He the proverbial shit on my shoe, but unless he interferes in my real life, I don't give a fuck about him.

So why are you always crying to Admin about being called a sex pest or a nonce, if it doesn’t matter? :dunno:
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:49 pm

George wrote:
jra wrote:
Mes NLI wrote:
measurer wrote:

Off again. Toodle pip and all that. :snooty:

Hankies are more environmentally sound but tissues (properly disposed off) are more hygienic. People that use hankies tend to use them several times before using a clean one so they are damp and bug ridden, not many people use a sanitizer between blowing their nose each time and spread germs by touching surfaces etc.

Thank God for you, George. Paper hankies are better and as you said - disposable. I wouldn't dream of using a cloth one - they, I thought, were only for the over 70's and definitely not as hygienic as paper ones. :dunno: And that is all I have to say on this hankie matter. People need to eat! :thumbsup:
measurer

Postby jra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:12 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:I pretend to hate him with a passion. It doesn't really matter what the ass wipe snooker boy says.

So why are you always crying to Admin about being called a sex pest or a nonce, if it doesn’t matter? :dunno:

I'm not crying to them, you napping dressing baby.

There is taking the piss and there is crossing the line, which you often do.
jra

Postby Bessie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:31 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

I'm not crying to them, you napping dressing baby.

There is taking the piss and there is crossing the line, which you often do.

What's a "napping dressing baby"?
Bessie

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms