Where is everyone ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Where is everyone ?

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:02 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:Yeah, yeah.

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

Still no mention of Dean de-railing threads and getting away Scot free.

Hobbit you're obviously biased and give people like Dean a green card/free pass when he calls people paeods and nonces, but when I come in supposedly de-railing a thread, like others have as well you haven't a word to say about that.

You don't like me and it's affecting your decisions as admin. You as admin should treat all your forum members equally and not bring personal grudges into it.

But you said it doesn’t matter, so why are you getting so worked up about it? :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Dean. Focus here. I'm nor getting worked up about it. I'm pretending to, because I'm a troll and attention seeker (so I've been told). I've told you before, it's called playing the game.

You’re doing a bloody good job of pretending mate... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby jra » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Vam wrote:

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

Hobbit you're obviously biased and give people like Dean a green card/free pass when he calls people paeods and nonces, but when I come in supposedly de-railing a thread, like others have as well you haven't a word to say about that.

You don't like me and it's affecting your decisions as admin. You as admin should treat all your forum members equally and not bring personal grudges into it.

How many times has she, or any other admin, banned you?

Do you ever stop whining like a sulky prepubescent brat?

Does every fucking thread have to be all about you?

Jeez.... :brickwall:

No. I don't post in a lot of threads anyway. Every, when you mean some eh. Vam, cut it out as you're no angel on here. This thread is all about me now somehow. I'm just replying to posts. That's a crime now is it.

Hobbbit saying I'm wading in and now you coming in calling me a 'prepubescent brat' out of nowhere. I guess admin won't have much to say about that either. Selective indignation. That's the bottom line.
Last edited by jra on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

But you said it doesn’t matter, so why are you getting so worked up about it? :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Dean. Focus here. I'm nor getting worked up about it. I'm pretending to, because I'm a troll and attention seeker (so I've been told). I've told you before, it's called playing the game.

You’re doing a bloody good job of pretending mate... :pmsl:

Point proven then.
jra

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:05 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

No. I don't post in a lot of threads anyway. Every, when you mean some eh. Vam, cut it out as you're angel on here. This thread is all about me now somehow. I'm just replying to posts. That's a crime now is it.

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Dean

Postby George » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:31 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

Why would you pretend? What do you think pretending achieves?
George

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:36 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

No. I don't post in a lot of threads anyway. Every, when you mean some eh. Vam, cut it out as you're no angel on here. This thread is all about me now somehow. I'm just replying to posts. That's a crime now is it.

Hobbbit saying I'm wading in and now you coming in calling me a 'prepubescent brat' out of nowhere. I guess admin won't have much to say about that either. Selective indignation. That's the bottom line.

Good post. You’ve hit the nail on the head. :dafinger:

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

Less of trying to tell admin what they can or can't do here please. eyebrow
measurer

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:15 pm

measurer wrote:

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

Less of trying to tell admin what they can or can't do here please. eyebrow

Well said Measurer. He’s really been pushing his luck lately with Admin...
Dean

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Oh just disapproved a "guest" post saying YOU tell us what to do as well! LMAO!

You know we listen to no one's orders bar Stooo.
measurer

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:18 pm

measurer wrote:Oh just disapproved a "guest" post saying YOU tell us what to do as well! LMAO!

You know we listen to no one's orders bar Stooo.

And sadly that means Dean is untouchable while Vam gets week long bans every time Holly loses her temper :mrgreen:

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:23 pm

No, I think people must miss when I have banned Dean. Holly has banned him too.
measurer

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:27 pm

measurer wrote:No, I think people must miss when I have banned Dean. Holly has banned him too.

I’ve been banned more than anybody on here. I think there’s an agenda going on here Mes...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:No, I think people must miss when I have banned Dean. Holly has banned him too.

I’ve been banned more than anybody on here. I think there’s an agenda going on here Mes...

An agenda to make you less of a troll and more of a human?

Like that’s ever gonna work. :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

The adults are talking. Shoo...
Dean

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

Rome wasn't built in a day LM. :gigglesnshit: We have a hard job on our hands!
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms