i was bored .. so ..

A right load of bollocks...

Re: i was bored .. so ..

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:Gabby will hide behind Dean + favourable admin and hope people will forget what she revealed about herself.

But no amount of giggly "ditzy old me just broke a nail" "I love shopping" "anyone want to hear about my cheesecake" vacuousness will undo it.

And let's not forget, during their hundredth cyber lovers tiff a while back, Gab was slamming Dean for driving people off the forum :mrgreen:

I can’t help being 2nd favourite around here with a certain Admin! :snooty:
Gabby

Postby TWAT » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:46 pm

measurer wrote:BTW, Twatkins? I liked your board, in particular the drop down menu.

That forum software is pretty decent - i've used it before.

i might play around with a few different forum setups with different packages over the coming days just to see what the functionality is, but ultimately it's stooo's decision.
TWAT

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:Gabby will hide behind Dean + favourable admin and hope people will forget what she revealed about herself.

But no amount of giggly "ditzy old me just broke a nail" "I love shopping" "anyone want to hear about my cheesecake" vacuousness will undo it.

And let's not forget, during their hundredth cyber lovers tiff a while back, Gab was slamming Dean for driving people off the forum :mrgreen:

Huh?
Dean

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Oh you two will get on swimmingly! He's a tech head too. :thumbsup:
measurer

Postby Vam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Gabby wrote:

Yeah...but the precocious precious ditzy flouncy little princess act started getting old years ago, luv.

I thought you seemed to have a bit more about you this time around. How wrong was I...! :ooer:
Vam

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Huh?

Huh what?.... well you’re top in the stakes! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Huh?

Huh what?.... well you’re top in the stakes! :mrgreen:

I didn’t understand your post. Never mind...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Yeah...but the precocious precious ditzy flouncy little princess act started getting old years ago, luv.

I thought you seemed to have a bit more about you this time around. How wrong was I...! :ooer:

Gabby is clearly an idiot (her blind puppydog worship of an emotional sadist proves that) but you really can't have a pop at anyone for flouncing Vam lol

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I’ve probably only one or two more flouncy frocks than you own! :yess:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I seriously doubt that :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Make your fucking mind up! :roll:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:

I have. You're behaving like a moron again.

And I'm away out to dinner, so....
Vam

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:

I have. You're behaving like a moron again.

And I'm away out to dinner, so....

Remember not to chew the oysters! :Wiiiine!:

:Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
TWATkins wrote:I bet i could start a thread about cheese and it would be hijacked with all of this BS ..

I guarantee it won’t. Food threads are sacred ground!

Typical fatty...

What is it with you and calling women fat? You’ve done this a lot.

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Fuck knows what happened to this thread, TL;DR please dear readers :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms